Can someone who isn't a brainlet at math (like I am) tell me if a trillion lions even comes close to the...

Can someone who isn't a brainlet at math (like I am) tell me if a trillion lions even comes close to the size/weight/mass/volume of the sun?

Attached: 1529897228903.png (634x389, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/xc83AlDrA4p00J2jcoDQXw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: www.png (1366x768, 773K)

Attached: 1528876922315.png (1020x888, 562K)

That's too specific.

Sun's mass is 1.989 × 10^30 kg, so each lion would have to be 1.989 × 10^21 kg to match it.

Exactly. lions.

Ok I'm not just bad at math I'm a fucking brainlet are you happy? Can you please explain what that means

one is a burning ball of plasma one is a cat that got way head of itself

A two liter of water is about 2kg. Each lion would have to weigh 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times that. So, yeah, sounds impossible.

Thank you so much. I'm not kidding I dropped out of high school and math was never my strong suit to begin with

the lions would win if they attack at night

It's not even close. Whoever made that image is pure nigger.

the average lion lives in africa so expect them to be lightweights

1 trillion lions assuming they weigh about 300kg is nowhere near even the mass pluto let alone the sun

Are the lions coordinated?

Lmaol

The lions could attack during the night when the sun is asleep.

welll does the sun have a nose
NO
no it doesnt
lions win by default

OP did not say how big the lions are.

Sun would be bigger but the lions would win

The sun has more mass than a lion so I'd assume the sun

What if they are really fat lions?

How much would a really fat lion weight

lions
lions build society slowly over million years they rise through the tech tree until they can build a sun killing neutreino bomb
as the loin race evacuates this system for a better planet they kill the sun
winning the long planned victory

Yeah, it would work if they're all over 200 of or around 441 pounds

kek

Attached: f5d9bd5964275fc9a991c5e2ad82cd51a683395bc6fa8640a0a3c29ea26d9c36.jpg (627x630, 77K)

Enough to have smaller lions orbiting around it.

Read

Based Magyar

Attached: image-13.jpg (1068x1151, 198K)

1.989 x 10^18 kg actually

1.989 x 10^18 kg actually

reminds me of this

Attached: cant-travel-to-the-sun-it-is-too-hot-wait-4462830.png (500x655, 68K)

Holy fuck I miss those threads.

Why do lions hate the sun?

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/xc83AlDrA4p00J2jcoDQXw/

Attached: 0MrsZyt.png (500x500, 139K)

it ain't even about math man, cm on think about it.
think about 1000 billion lions. will they fill the whole earth? proly not, so what makes u think its even comparable to the size of the sun?

Because like

Said, those lions can advance as a species and become am intelligent race of lions and call themselves the thundercats. After thousands of years they will start to develop city states and religion and engage into large scale warfare. Then some lion kingdoms will become empires and they will undergo technological advancements such as metallurgy and iron making. Then at the peak, barbarian lion tribes will engage these empires and new religions will come and usher in an age of darkness. Then the lion species will rediscovers their past and undergo a renaissance. The lions will set sail among to discover new lands to colonize but in these lands there will be native lions who will be wipes out mostly because of the disease the already well established lions brought. And along it, wiping out the knowledge that is required to defeat the mighty enemy of the thundercats which is the SUN. Years have passed after the lions underwent another technological revolution after engaging into two global world wars and in a cold war. In the year 2178, in the Yucatan peninsula a team of archeologist discovery the truth about the mortal enemy of the lions called the SUN. Millions of years ago the SUN sent waves of asteroids to destroy their home planet of Thundera, but a brave Lion named leo sacrificed himself to stop the threat but at price of the tundercats forgetting their history, now after years of peace. A new threat has awoken and the SUN once again threatens their planet this time, this time it has come to finish it's job against the thundercat species

exactly

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ LION KING N SHIEET???

kot ID get