Have you nimrods blown it out your ass today?

Have you nimrods blown it out your ass today?
I'm not always gonna be here to remind you clowns.

Attached: duke1920.png (769x676, 646K)

do you have cancer?
aids?
rip FaGG

yes, it was an epic dump. seriously, eat more beats

FaGG

My health is aces, chief. I've just got a lot better things to do than babysit a bunch of jimmy-jackin' sperglords.

Attached: Duke-Nukem-Forever-1.jpg (882x496, 59K)

canadian

mutt

suck my ass commie motherfucker

Attached: 1528141666464.png (1024x559, 1.2M)

bogan

I'm not going to deny that.
Effeminate middle classers fear the sight of beer swilling durrie puffing bogans. How can middle classers even compete

Attached: EDE_29-01-2015_EGN_03_GRA280115AHBoganetch.1_t300.jpg (300x506, 23K)

>constantly whines he's full but his government won't listen and keeps letting more asians in
lol

by not living in logan

Nothin' with chink pussy, It's just the men I dont trust those slope headed cunts

Shopping centres?

>he's never been to an uppercrust market

And what good would that do?

no bogans

More like middle class circle jerk

so the pub is a bogan circle jerk?

Your forgetting Bikeys and Tradies, you think cunt. Pubs are diverse in patrons, rarely will you find a kale munching, wool jumper wearing soft cunt

bogans on bikes bogans with utes
pubs are collection points for goon swilling arseless stubby wearing derro cunts

Says the wine sipping, reffo dick sucking yuppie, lol kys cunt

says the piss sculling abbo dick sucking prisonbitch, kek get aids cunt

Why would I be upset, you middle classers are rhe ones who pay for my nightly pub outtings. Thanks for the free money! Can I have a go of your missus too?

sorry, no scum aloud in the estate after 6
>thinks low wagers don't pay his dole so he can live in a backroom at his aunty marbos dump

Soz, got a flat to myself and use the rest to do wherever I want, thanks to your mummy and daddy kid. Fuck being a neet is good.

nice larping

Based duke nukem poster

>larping
You'ld be surprised how much you can get on the dole, whith a few cashies on the side

I don't see any ass blowing going on here.