Should i start my anxiety medication again

should i start my anxiety medication again

Attached: 4D313C38-67A8-4E01-BC53-2AA70257D91A.png (880x581, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dubs decides

no, they tend to make you too reliant on them in my experience

cluk id

Attached: 1CAB75CD-49B2-45BC-9933-178AE4BFE711.jpg (650x600, 76K)

no, they suck. learn to treat yourself without any substance...cept for maybe weed

Have you done research on what it does to you? If not look it up and learn.

i don't like w**d

no. if you take as needed the withdrawal is too great and if you take it every day it loses its potency

there is no middle ground

cbd oil, thc oil? shrooms? ludicrous amount of exercise

idk what else to do tho

Attached: D4B30910-148D-42FC-B24D-C9C21DA5393F.jpg (526x600, 64K)

what disorder(s) do you have
the answer is different for all of them

generalized anxiety disorder

look yourself up in a dark room and do a hardcore meditation sesh, experience your memories and anxieties.....cry like a faggot, feel relieved. sense dep tanks can be fun too

have you tried myo-inositol
it is a supplement that may help with anxiety and ocd and to a lesser extent depression

never take anti-psychotics, mood alterants, anti depressants, and dopamine or dopamine like drugs
they only make the problem worst

what you wrote. took an a-typical antipyschotic, was horribly numbing and long term side affects can wreck your liver. don't be a pussy op, don't cop out and take meds

buying supplements online always seemed kinda sketchy but i'll look into it i guess

no you should work out your psychological issues

just make sure whatever you get is sealed
certain brands aren't the best quality and may make you poop if you take a lot so increase dosage slowly if you decide to use it

have you tried taking deep breaths?

user, if it is mandated by a doctor, you should. I am currently on an anti anxiety and anti depressant and I have noticed a significant difference from when I wasn't using it and to when I was. However they tend to take about 2-3 weeks to kick in, so don't worry if you don't feel anything straight away.

those will give you permanent brain damage though
it's basically a chemical lobotomy

damn...that's fucky

what lies are you telling? they don't do that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome

Yes you're fucked up take your meds

don't do this

when you quit you'll get a flu?

or you can't get it up or you're restless?

definitely a chemical lobotomy

>disturbances in sleep, senses, movement, mood, and thinking
>More severe cases may only be successfully treated by reintroduction of the drug, provided reintroduction is done in a timely fashion

>disturbances in sleep, senses, movement, mood, and thinking
short term discontinuation effects

>More severe cases may only be successfully treated by reintroduction of the drug, provided reintroduction is done in a timely fashion
yes and you may not be able to get it up or be restless if you don't deal with it quick enough

whatever it's your brain i value mine

od

I'd rather be able to function comfortably and take medication than not function properly and not take medication

small risk of other shit when I can't even live my life as it is

Do it take your meds you sociopath