I HATE EVERYTHING I HATE THIS WORLD I DONT WANT TO EXIST ANYMORE GET ME OFF THIS WILD RIDE

I HATE EVERYTHING I HATE THIS WORLD I DONT WANT TO EXIST ANYMORE GET ME OFF THIS WILD RIDE

Attached: 1514397374834.jpg (699x448, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

y is the anime grille bleeds from the mouthe?

Attached: awoawaowoa.png (853x480, 234K)

SHE IS IN PAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1524326076221.png (2560x1440, 947K)

because i trolled Her then beat the shit out of Her Epic Style!!!!

Attached: 1529420213316.gif (500x281, 685K)

I mean... It's pretty easy to get off. Just find a high building or a train.

but i dont want to dieeeeeeee

Attached: 1524001944237.jpg (496x552, 57K)

Aww c'mon don't be like that. You won't have a single problem when you're dead. Just eternal peace.

but i cant feel satisfied with that peace if im dead

Well do you feel satisfied being alive?

have Sex with Haruhi-chan user-kun :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

no but i might be able to one day but ive already lost the motivation to go through the work to be satisfied with living
ive been trying

>ive already lost the motivation to go through the work to be satisfied with living
meditate like a mother fucker, or find a sense dep tank and experience psychosis

You make the world better to me just because you're in it, user.

Attached: Happy_5.jpg (500x274, 32K)

i have like adhd or something i dont fucking know i couldnt meditate for more than 5 seconds without going to watch anime or some shit
yeah i find that hard to believe

Well if you were to kill yourself in this thread right now how do you think I would feel?

Find an interest or something. Being happy shouldn't be a chore or something you have to work hard to achieve. It's something that comes in small steps. Do things because they interest you and not with a mindset that says you'll have to overcome them to be happy.

make that 5 secs 10 secs, and then eventually increase those increments. just takes practice. hell, if you know a guy get some DMT or shrooms and mellow the fuck out. you don't hafta be in a hurry to get shit down or get results, so long as you get it.

no listen
if i wasnt even born then your life would not be any different and so your world is not better because im in it, but your world is at a normal level of good because i havent killed myself. if i did in this thread it would go below a normal level of good.
ive found interests and they only give me small amounts of happiness as i do them this is so fucking gay i hate this
ill try meditating starting tomorrow, or rather today after i sleep. thanks.

Idk man now you're just making me sad too

no prob man. it helped me out in times of stress or boredom. get good enough you get a free acid trip...potentially followed by a breakdown cuz you find the source of your problems and experience it in it's rawest form: to which you can either be a pussy and be bothered by it, or let go of it, realizing it's just an illusion. remember: GIVE IT FOCUS AND YOU GIVE POWER

>Too much of a pussy to kill yourself
>Too lazy to do something about your life
Huh, I guess you really are alone on this one. Good luck.

t-thanks...
yeah id just give up niceposting lad

Attached: 1514563014646.jpg (480x274, 59K)

literally the only reason to live that I have is to make other people happy because I can't keep myself happy but I fucking suck at it

Attached: luigisadfrog.png (199x224, 61K)

well at least youve got one thing. work at niceposting that cant be argued around, then. or just keep denying their arguments against what you say desu.

Maybe the reason your still on this ride is out of spite, you don't have everything user because you've become jaded and love to feel hate. Use this to your advantage op. I've left much of my irrational hatred go and only focus it on important things like barbaric cultures/countries and self destructive consumerism through fast food as well as snap backs and expensive rims on shitty cheap cars. Also I'm not thirteen years old, you should try it some time op.

Eat healthy, get a good nights rest and get Jow Forums, then you'll have the strength to go anywhere in the world to meet your ideological enemies face to face. Me personally I find the potential to kill armed commies in Latin America interesting but the future of the horn of Africa interests me too because fuck North Sudan, all they've ever achieve is incest, slavery, and genocide.
Of course I'd follow the laws of Geneva because I'm not a savage.

Attached: tactical_loli_by_poch4n-d9skt7j 949289493.png (900x841, 731K)

yeah I guess I'm just not persistent enough. You seem like a cool guy user, I like you.

Attached: 1448658021083.png (794x1006, 286K)

>love to feel hate
what is this meme
yeah you seem alright too lad

Attached: 1510100447339.gif (286x286, 525K)

whoa look at how the tables have turned

Attached: 1512727535475.jpg (192x186, 8K)

>what is this meme
No meme, it's the inevitable fate of those who come here.

Attached: fit rope day wojak.png (612x606, 95K)

how have the tables turned
yeah i dunno it seems pretty implausible that anybody would at all enjoy the feeling of hatred, just that they tend to have a hatred for things

Attached: 1528676163848.png (600x569, 290K)

You're the niceposter now.

Attached: 1520717713762.jpg (884x574, 78K)

oh huh, guess i am now arent i
feels right good to be a niceposter

Attached: 1528676027577.jpg (634x720, 93K)

I'm only larping, meditate and drink good tea user also go enjoy nature. Being in front of a computer for to long fucks with your brain chemistry.

Attached: darjeeling girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_rasukaru__sample-1eb2431bc8ca4946da35f8e7393aa3c8.jpg (850x850, 153K)

Maybe that was my plan all along. I'm going to bed now, have a good night user :)

Attached: Akarin_kawaii.jpg (949x950, 142K)

good lord it would be nice if there actually was any nature where i live

you have a good night too, user

Attached: 1528676328151.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

I'm sorry to hear that, I couldn't imagine being a metropolitanfag for long periods of time, the only benift I could see is if you had a close friend near by. I hope you can make time to go camping or something then op.
Gonna hit the hay now, g'night.

Attached: crusch tucks her cat.jpg (921x768, 96K)

not even a metropolitanfag, just living on long island. have a good night.

Unsub

surprised it took so long for somebody to post this

No stay and suffer with me

someone tell kyon to put his shirt back on

Uhh hehe, you don't get to get off this ride, OP.

Attached: big-crunch-theory-big-bounce.jpg (400x380, 82K)

THIS
I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE

That's the worst of it too. Once you do die it's all gonna be a loop again.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I gotta work in 7 hours and I needs my sleeps. Lol imagine how many times we've had this exchange in the past, and how many times we will again the future.
>IT'S DRAGONLOLIS ALL THE WAY DOWN

Attached: tenor.gif (220x122, 104K)

That loli is kine now

Attached: vIrIFMa.jpg (497x614, 36K)

I'm so alone
Fuck you

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 73K)

im posting next to my sleeping girlfriend. How are you unable to get a relationship living in the first world? Fuck man get a grip

I would have to blogpost to get you to understand why I have no IRL friends
In any case leaving me alone should bring swift and unforgiving punishment in the form of Zeus' thunder

Attached: ..png (224x274, 90K)

So many burgers in this thread

anxiety and shit man, it's fucking determined to ensure you stay a virgin or something

Say the magic words

Attached: reg_634.ed.tay.cm.22813_copy.jpg (293x473, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

dumb leaf
what are they?

alive

what is this meme

I'm surprised this thread is still up.

Attached: the tomoko 1524768011012.png (596x502, 256K)

yeah, imagine my shock when i woke up at 1 to find that my thread was still up with 13 new posts

I just woke up, good morning niceposting friend

Attached: 1519427200971.jpg (643x720, 154K)

good morning user

Oh but THIS is still alive

Attached: 1.jpg (700x714, 101K)

eternally

Attached: Sad Mari.png (661x600, 415K)