Girls who like to drink and party

Can they be good mothers?

Attached: roastie.jpg (844x635, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HMz1A1LFxu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perhaps not. On the other hand motherhood is such a strong experience for a woman that anything can happen....

Attached: 1441116286936.webm (800x1040, 730K)

no

Old habits die hard.

>willingly poisoning their bodies
>wanting to breed something like that so your offspring would come out retarded
no thanks

Once a whore, always a whore. Whores might love her kids but she will never love you. The more sexual partners a person has, the less likely they will settle down, and if they do they will likely get a divorce.

Attached: 73796527.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

yes they can. most girls that drink and party are sad and trying to fill the void of finding a nice guy to breed with.

No

Attached: teachman.jpg (666x692, 74K)

As the son of a mother who likes to drink and "party" , no they can not be good mothers.

No, the only reason they're settling for men they think are well below them is because their sexual marketplace value is gone and they need to fill the gaping void in their soul with something, so they use you as a sperm and money bank.

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-6363613.png (500x1454, 95K)

no

No they're trying to find a man to take care of them because their father never did. They are undisciplined and lack self-control. They do not make for good mothers or wives.

Attached: 82313319.jpg (1024x814, 116K)

When something feels good for a long time you will tend to keep going back to it whenever you need to "feel good" again. i.e.
>I felt bad because you weren't giving me enough attention that's why I fucked another man, it's your fault for making me feel bad.

Czech is right, giving birth have a great impact on women (men also but for women is stronger)
So a roastie can either become more responsible and change her roast ways forever or become even worse than before. I've seen both of those situations but the 2nd is the most common unfortunately.

>settle down

Is that concept that allow women to have a lot of partners till they are tired?

Terrible mothers. Then they hit grandmotherhood, and their children tell them to get lost, and the old party girls get all upset being reminded that they were shitty moms. Entitled bitches think they are good parents, literally cannot understand when they're called out for being terrible.

No they can't.

It depends on the degree of partying. There is a difference between the party slag who gets completely shit-face drunk and sucks a couple of dicks before passing out in her vomit next to random guy in her bed that she tried to ride, and the girl who goes out with a couple of friends and maybe with her boyfriend for beer or two while having fun before going back home.

You're probably a virgin and/or a social reject if you can't be more nuanced than black and white

Yes.
And men who drink and party can be good fathers.
As long as they no longer do it when they have children.
What a bunch of miserable losers.
Drinking and partying doesn't mean having many partners. Me and my gf go out to bars and clubs alone together often and we only have sex with each other.

Sure, if you don't mind leftovers. Just remember 10-20 anons nutted inside and got rid of her before you. Now its your turn.

Attached: 8bAs.gif (277x300, 1005K)

How many long term relationships have you had?
No lying please.

If they stop partying and drinking *before they get pregnant*, yes. Some people grow out of it after college. Some don't.

Sure, they can. You're 20 and a virgin, so what would you know about motherhood?

Attached: 1523910309564.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Nope.

>t. someonewhohascheated

>triggered roastie

Attached: 1458917764149.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Only 2, stopped getting into them with high hopes thinking they would change after that. My naivety on the issue did with my relationship with the second.

Yes. It's normal to do a bit of that in your late teens & early 20s. I've grown up with people who have turned into excellent parents, despite us enjoying ourselves socializing at that age.

*note - I'm referring to relatively moderate drinking, rather than excessive or habitual behaviour.

To everyone hating on roastie puss - try coming bareback in roastie and then try in typical average boring innie.

Totally different. So stop hating.

vocaroo.com/i/s0HMz1A1LFxu

I had to go through 3 brutal relationships before I realised things like a girls past , sex count, politics and upbringing are KEY factors of wether to date said girl or not.

Stay away from thots I've gotten into all types of problems and trouble hanging around the wrong chicks

Why did it fail and what did you argue about the most?

My best friends girlfriend in college was a 9/10. She studied and graduated with a 4.0. She also liked to get fucked up at night and the weekends and party hard. Snorting xanax, cocaine, molly, drinking of course. One day she adopted a dog, had it for 3 months then decided it was too much work and took it back to the shelter, to me that speaks volumes about a motherly instinct.

Out of all of the ones that I drank and partied with back in my early 20's, I can say only 30% of them actually became good mothers. One of them was already in a committed relationship for like 8 years beforehand, the other two had already been with their now husbands since the end of high school or start of college/uni. All of the ones that were single at the time.... well.... they didn't quite make it.....

There's a big difference between partying and being a drug addicted maniac, my mate.

No one wants to fuck you you smelly unwashed change your bedsheets once a year fast food eating muffin top belly saggy titted troglodyte.

Sure call me an incel you predictable fat cunt of a thing but please brush your filthy stinking teeth before you do so youbad breath halatosis kebab eating bitch

decent insult game, poor self-awareness game