What if I'll say that I'm russian?

Hey, I just wanna travel to Virginia or Canada, will it be hard? Let's discuss about culture

Attached: seemsgood.png (512x512, 286K)

What about Chad? It's a nice country.

What are your local sandwiches?

you'll get stabbed and raped
i learned it the hard way

lol no, I don't wanna go to African countries

I think you should go to Chad.

Virginia is the better choice. Canada is a shit hole.

to travel first of all I wanna do gay marriage xd(easiest way)

No one will care where you're from just dont act like a cunt and avoid nigger areas.

why? I just have a female friend haha there

okay, I like niBBas

btw I want to live there :(

traitorous faggot
i'll tell putin

I wanna pick you up and then we will go to the Chad, then there I'll kick your ass, stop talking about it

Avoid black areas because of high violent crime rates.

Even more reason for you to choose Chad instead.

okay mate

Why would you say this when OP clearly wants to go to Chad?

oh god stop please

cyka blyat

What's wrong with Chad?

Hamis orosz

I wrote that wanna travel Virginia or Canada and possible problems there. But You've started talking about Chad

mhm

Yes. I happen to be very experienced when it comes to what russians want. And I could tell right away that the best choice for you is Chad.

Canada is boring and gay. Virginia is the better choice.
I'm surprised you've been this successful.

why?

Well, if you don't trust me on Chad. Perhaps you would like to come to Sweden instead, it's full of people like me. I'm sure you would enjoy that.

Netherlands, Sweden I'd like to see them too

Well then, if you do visit here or Chad for that matter. I would advise you to not behave in a matter suggested by this . It would not be a good choice of behaviour if you do indeed intend to visit Sweden or Chad.

I said that if we will go to the Chad

Well then, I don't think I would appreciate such violent acts. Be it in Chad or Sweden, which are indeed your two alternatives when it comes to travel. I do hope you understand by now that Virginia and Canada are both out of the option.

The mayne stream meteor anti-russian hate is nothing to worry about. Us being mutts, theres people of every race here, and you wouldnt stick out or be in danger of
>go to america
>get shot

Attached: paul_shrink_by_karisean-dac1wz5.png (493x538, 535K)

For a matter of fact, you'll probably find people who are interested in Russia and will ask questions. Gotta agree with this user.

It's not like he's going there anyway. He's going to Sweden or Chad.

If you're comin here then save me some ammo at the gun shops.

I live next to virginia and allow me to advise you to stay the fuck away from that festering pustule

He'd be better off In West Virginia, or literally any state that isn't solid blue in the 2016 electoral map.

go to chad

quintessentially russian

Just keep in mind that you have to stay away from the Midwest. California is the best place for a gay Russian to go if it doesn't go crazy with the three way state vote.

you will have difficulty visiting the US, but Canada is easy. Crossing the border between the two is difficult now. Good luck.

No one will care, but idk if the government will make it hard on you to travel here or not.

Fuck off slavfag we're full go to Virginia

OI, U GOT A VISA FOR THAT VISIT UR PLANNING, MATE?

Attached: No visas.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Back to

oi m8 - do you got a liocense for that beak

Attached: 1192307457885.jpg (468x346, 63K)

Go to Chad instead, i heard its a nice country.

US history in virginia (zzzz)
slave history in virginia (in terms of race relations current history has more action)

all kind of drugs in canadia, just don't let your feet freeze to the ground

Go to Chad instead, i heard its a nice country my ass faggot

Whatever dicklet