How to properly tan?

>inb4 you'll get cancer, yeah I know that faggots

How does a fair skinned guy with lots of freckles go about getting a proper tan? I went out in the sun and got a little red but I want it to turn into a nice tan and not have it all peel off. Are there any products I can use to assist in this?

Attached: IMG_2437.jpg (540x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skincancer.org/prevention/tanning
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be wh*Te
>Go outside
>Get cancer

you not on reddit you fucking summerfag gtfo of this board

Strangely enough its called "sun" "tan" "lotion"
Outrageous i know!

This isn't Google my friend

I am dermatologist. The most effective way to get tanned for really light skinned person is to tan every day short periods of time.
If you get red, then skip one or two days, but after that you should continue the process.

You can use self tan and fake tan.

Of white people only south europeans can naturally tan with care , if you want a tan badly you will have to use artificial methods its genetics boyo sry

Most North Europeans do tan. Maybe about 40% can't.

Rly? Then ALL foreigners do it very wrong when they come here in summer , they all get red xD

You don't get cancer from tanning. You get cancer from being a retard about it.

Wear sunscreen. You'll tan a little slower and more evenly and you won't get cancer. Sun-kissed is an okay look. Farmer's tan with beet-red arms and face isn't.

fuck tanning, get more muscles

Attached: 1359254065_b0c9df713a_o.jpg (640x742, 192K)

I can't tan for shit, despite being born and having lived my whole life near the meditarrean sea.
I only burn. At this point I don't give a fuck to be honest, I just avoid the sun and am pale as fuck. Since everyone around here is so tan (and there are many sandniggers too), I always get the usual "hurr you are so pale", that I've got my whole life, from school to work, up to this day even in my 30's, there is always some retard telling me how pale I am, that I should go under the sun a little or something.
It's funny how we live in an era of social justice bullshit, where the slightest comment on someone looks is evil and nazi, but when you are too white looking, since you are the ennemy, it's okay to openly insult your physique.
Quite frankly, I am not going to try to tan when I know I just can't and get cancer in the process to please the bluepilled sub 80 IQ white trash and sandnigs out there. I just don't give a fuck.

take some humic acid

>You don't get cancer from tanning
you are a fucking retard
you people are so brainwashed

skincancer.org/prevention/tanning

No matter what you may hear at tanning salons, the cumulative damage caused by UV radiation can lead to premature skin aging (wrinkles, lax skin, brown spots, and more), as well as skin cancer. In fact, people who first use a tanning bed before age 35 increase their risk for melanoma by 75 percent.

Go to a tanning bed

>How to properly tan?
Travel back in time and introduce your mother to a big nig with a swinging 10" dong

Tanning is a trend because of wiggers.

" you can’t get a little safe tan. The damage it does, even if it’s just a bit here and there, adds up over time and contributes to overall aging as well as skin cancer.

Tanning beds are not safer than lying out in the sun. In fact, people who have ever used a tanning bed have a 67 percent increased risk of developing squamous cell carcinoma and a 29 percent increased risk of developing basal cell carcinoma. "

>ywn reach peak performance and die at 24

Attached: 1524752959037.png (714x810, 56K)

Using sun screen for tanning is dumb af.
To get a tan your skin has to get damaged. If your skin is being damaged then you are at risk of skin cancer. There is no way to tan safely. Just have to make sure to stop a little before going red.

My problem is my permanent farmers tan. Work outside in a T-shirt all day long.

Long sleeves and cowboy hat is your answer
>muh heat i get sweaty
Shower after work

>How does a fair skinned guy with lots of freckles go about
take estrogen, wear a cock cage and start dating men

Nice aspie rage you burger fuck kek

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage....
womp womp

Attached: cage.jpg (1242x810, 158K)

melanotan

but you better have a gf to fuck

A muscular physique objectively looks better with a decent tan.
Why the fuck do you think white bodybuilders use fuckloads of spray tan before going on stage?

You've obviously never worked outside in the heat, you faggot. The sweating isn't the issue; when it's 80-100 degrees outside and you are doing a lot of physical labor you are at risk of heat stroke and dehydration. Long sleeves will make this even worse. I do brick masonry, and am outside all day pushing mortar mix in a wheelbarrow and pulling packs of brick/block around, with no shade in most places. Heat fatigue is a bitch. You'd be a fool to wear long sleeves/pants.

Dumb poldittor I wear long sleeves and jeans on the roof like erryday nibba

>on the roof
So you are likely installing shingles, or metal roofing? That's basically women's work. You're not doing any heavy lifting, or carrying a significant amount of weight for long distances. Sure, the roof is hot, but shit, if I'm not doing anything maybe I'd be able to wear long sleeves.

So use sun screen on your arms.

Attached: 1515108285371.png (2000x1500, 1.77M)

this must be bait
Also I do solar stuff which is women's work. Day heavy doe