OH MY GOODNESS

I'm 23 years and still am having trouble finding a pure husband. There were handsome guys throughout high school and college interested in me but I always knew that they were sleeping with other girls or that they weren't virgins because they slept with "just one" girl. Seriously, I can not find any worthwhile man who is a VIRGIN. I don't want to get pregnant by a man who has stuck his penis in other women. The idea really grosses me out. Even the average looking guys seem to have slept with at least one woman. In theory I would mind marrying an ugly white man but I really don't want my kids being ugly.

Attached: How-to-enhance-intimacy-in-a-Christian-marriage.jpg (804x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuuLSxz9nHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or gtfo

Where are you located

lol there should be some shy beta out there for you

I'm a clean person, you pervert
California.....

Bait of the lowest quality

But do I want a shy beta raising my children? No!

>lap thread
In all fields

Well rest in peace. I'm in NC. Good luck finding a heterosexual male with a safe testosterone level over there.

I mean, there are A LOT of beautiful men here, but they all go drinking and pick up girls at bars.....ewww

>women wanting virgin men

r-right

We do exist, jerk

Spics maybe
Or bisexual vapelords.

Tits or gtfo
And then give me a call sometime. You can blow me through the glory hole in the men's bathroom because you're a dude.

Timestamp then

Beware of the femanon.

No kidding, but how much % of women on Jow Forums btw ?
10% ?

>10%
Kek like 0.01%

I should do a thread about it desu.

I mean make a survey on it.

Shut up
California still has white men, Mister

White basedboys and degenerate chads.

Either b8 or false flag

>jerk
>Mister
1488% a guy talking like he thinks women talk. Sage and report

No, they don't.

The "double standard" is instinctive, not a matter of opinion, and both men and women are driven by it. These instincts are ancient, millions of years old, found in most mammals. Highly dominant males have many mates, highly dominant females have only one, very dominant mate. A woman's instincts cause her to be attracted to the most dominant mate, which means a male with many mates.

Go hangout on mgtow forums, you will find what you seek

tits or gtfo.

nah, just gtfo

Have no fear, you'll find plenty of virgins here!

Am I a virgin if I stuck my dick in a girl, but went soft afterwards and gave up in a night of drunken mistakes? I went soft cause I drank too much and it really freaked me out cause I didn't feel a single thing when it was in there.

Lol. Had a virgin gf once, one time after we fooled around, (topless only), she asked me how many girls I had been with. I answered 0. Dumped me within a week. Nice larp, but girls want what other girls want, not guys who wait for marriage. Even the virgin ones prefer Chad.

I'm a Christian so I don't believe in that evolutionary nonsense. Besides, men who sleep with women get stds

See

do it.

unfortunately attracting a partner is a numbers game

you have no choice but to wade through hundreds if not thousands of losers

That's even worse, why would somebody want a man who doesn't even respect himself?

>all this doubt and subversion posting, even after the recent right wing qt bunker party

Attached: 1432166489003.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Try dating a
Really nice guy
and
Never tell him that you where
Never a women because
You're a disgusting tranny

Attached: 1529751928297.jpg (168x413, 62K)

a few days ago we got pics of tits and feet of a qt underaged latina, and the got a lot of responses
just fyi

Obviously a bait thread, but for other women - it's not that hard. Maybe you're looking in wrong places
look at that Chad. There's many like him
youtube.com/watch?v=nuuLSxz9nHk

Not really. You can cut a lot off garbage through friends and family. Usually they won't recommend you scumbags.