Japs BTFO

japs BTFO

Attached: 1453093664137.jpg (275x193, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Imphal
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Gook in UK.png/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_contribution_to_the_Manhattan_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Attached: ww2 battle.jpg (1650x1600, 1.06M)

Banzai!

this blood is of harakiri

You got nuked in the end

two wasn't enough

Attached: 1514342523674.jpg (620x387, 220K)

nuke from roo and bong? no

Attached: Gook in UK.png (758x2257, 760K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Imphal
>The defeat at Kohima and Imphal was the largest defeat to that date in Japanese history
>5x as many soulless japs killed vs brits
>ultimately end up getting nuked into becoming cartoon-loving paedophiles
really not so sure what the point of those cherrypicked sea battles is when you look at the whole picture

weird

Kimchi man in rant mode lol
sorry to destroy your illusion but you never dropped nukes

The allies did, and Britain was a major part of the Manhattan Project.
Who cares if Churchill didn't personally nuke Japan? Doesn't change the fact you were nuked by our side, using tech we helped invent, in a war that you lost.
All I'm saying is that posting a handful of cherrypicked sea battles on your doorstep while we were fighting the war half a world away on our own doorstep doesn't really compare.

also I don't get what that picture means. every person in the UK who says shit that upsets you is a korean man? what? why have you posted that image 58 times

>major part of nuke development lololol
opium trader Bongs'd lost the war against Germany and Japan without any help from the US, so ?
are you ashamed of your gook genetics?

>>major part of nuke development lololol
yeah you dumb insectoid cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_contribution_to_the_Manhattan_Project

>are you ashamed of your gook genetics?
I don't understand what's wrong with your brain. Gook genetics? What the fuck are you talking about?
You're obviously not just being ironic or shitposting because you've posted about this 58 times. What's wrong with you?

are you honestly convinced that everyone with a UK flag who says mean shit about your soulless insectoid paedophile country is a Korean man in disguise? are you schizophrenic?

the only one there that actually might have contributed to a victory was the fall of singapore. sinking one cruiser here, another cruiser there doesn't amount to much

Attached: the jap.gif (412x308, 3.28M)

hey brit and beta brit don't you know what you were doing in asia?
probably you two are proxy chink or Korean fags, so don't even know it, though.

>bongs had to write too long article desperately on wiki
couldn't make your own nukes and couldn't save yourself from bombing by german
the us saved the ass of empty head bongs lol

killed 100 times more in Darwin kek

Attached: Darwin_42.jpg (300x194, 10K)

>probably you two are proxy chink or Korean fags, so don't even know it, though.
You're definitely mentally ill. It's actually insane that you've convinced yourself that every single person with a UK flag who talks shit about Japan is a Korean man in disguise.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Why are you so obsessed with that Korean idea? lmao just have a browse through this, I mean what the actual fuck desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Gook in UK.png/

>couldn't save yourself from bombing by german
We won the Battle of Britain on our own and then bombed the living shit out of Dresden. and
>bombing of Darwin
like two hundred people died. how many million japs died altogther?

damn, two nukes definitely wasn't enough. insectoid freaks tbqh

Based

>you've convinced yourself that every single person with a UK flag who talks shit about Japan is a Korean man in disguise.
lol
you can't read English sentence?
I said chink or Korean proxy.
but you only pick up the "Korean" part.
whats wrong with you, kim?
maybe the famous racial mental disorder trigger you again? lol

It's hard to read through your broken engrish, but okay I'll change it
'You've actually convinced yourself that every single person with a UK flag who talks shit about Japan is a Korean or a chink in disguise.'

You're still mentally ill for believing that. You get that right, how insane and obsessive you seem? What's wrong with you?

hey hey kim why you spoke almost the same statement two times, don't you know other vocabularies?
maybe reusing it? lol
poor kim wwwwwwww

Excuse me why is this jap running his mouth and not servicing my American "white" cut penis? Get back to work.

What the actual fuck is wrong with your brain
I "repeated the statement" because you keep ignoring it

I mean come on m8 what's wrong with you. Why can't you even consider the idea that a person who calls you an insectoid freak might not necessarily be another type of insectoid secretly using a proxy to hide their location?
You're definitely not just ironically shitposting because you do this all the time, look at this desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Gook in UK.png/
you've done it 58 times over the last few months

You Japanese are insectoid freaks. So are the Koreans. So are the Chinese. You're literally all the same. How is that too difficult for you to process?
why the fuck are you convinced anyone with a UK flag who shit-talks your shit country must be someone using a proxy? Is it unfathomable that a Brit might think you're subhuman? I don't get it.

>American "white" cut penis
burgers even cut its benis when circumcision? good gay

>a korean man in the UK said mean things about japan a few times
>this means that every person in the UK who says mean things about japan is a korean man

this is your brain on paedophile cartoons and radiation poisoning

hey hey do you know the word "autistic"? it exactly refers to a gay like you lol

are you this fag?
or another fag?

autism is obsessively accusing every single Brit you see of secretly being a Korean, in 58 different threads, over the course of several months
both are me, you psycho nip freak.

>paedophile
how many girls did you rape?

Attached: new castle criminals.jpg (640x396, 43K)

>a literal nip accusing other people of being a paedophile rapist

>like two hundred people died
in Darwin bombing, we just lost two men, so it's highly successful attack

>autism is obsessively accusing every single Brit you see of secretly being a Korean, in 58 different threads
do you know the word "boomerang"? lol
it goes round comes round like you lol
58 threads you referred are not even mine moron lol

>both are me
lol autism

You're actually mentally ill, aren't you?
I've seen other Japanese people in threads begging other people to not interact with you because of how insane and freakish you are, I guess they're right.
You're in no position to be calling anyone else autistic. You're one of the most autistic people I've seen here.

hey bloody mental britoid
this is probably your guy lol
seek your help man lol

It's one thing when someone's mentally ill, it's another when a mentally ill person can barely speak English.

Attached: autistic jap.png (638x8663, 992K)

>You're actually mentally ill
like you? lol
maybe you don't even become aware of it, though. lol

see

hey hey what triggered you kim?
if you want me to believe you are brit.
show your bloody pic now
can't do it? lol

so what? autism
That doesn't mean your excuse lol

I'm not posting a picture of my face on Jow Forums just so that some psychotic Jap can verify that I'm not secretly a Korean man who he's been obsessed with for months
you insane freak

Based jap BTFOing Kim in the UK

Brits are so dedicated to the battle, honestly something to behold

what happened to id's

Attached: 1526952756987.jpg (1043x1491, 1.66M)

imptrash

Brits suck at war

No, real discussion

>>Jow Forums91418346
cunt

oh right

The fact that Britain was able to fight Japan while already occupied with fighting the Kriegsmarine shows that our navy was the best at the time. Also you japs invested too much resources into the Yamato which was an outdated, oversized piece of shit battleship and was already obsolete by the time it was deployed.

Will gooks ever be a in a state of not getting btfo? RofLolmao