My 4 weeks holidays began yesterday. I need to get a date/get laid. How do I do it...

My 4 weeks holidays began yesterday. I need to get a date/get laid. How do I do it? No dating sites/apps because I'm taking a break from that, want to try other things. Also no prostitutes.

Attached: article-2639555-1E2AA4CB00000578-650_634x519-400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Go to a college party. Breathe within ten feet of any chick you see there.

convert to islam

>party
haven't been invited to a party for about 13 years
I tried that for a while. Got fed up with the stupid niggers. I feel I have nothing in common with them.

Go to a gaybar.

fuck your sister or cousin

:'(

I really hate all hot women and all men that can get hot women.

Hey, don't be like that.

I'm just saying how I feel. Every day I see hot women that are out of my reach and it makes me rage inside.

Date ugly women, you ugly man.

>No dating sites/apps

that really limits your options tb.h, I hate those things myself but if you don't use them you better have a good "irl game" like an organization with lots of girls (church for example but that's not really a good option)

I feel like maybe dating sites/apps decrease my chances with women irl.

Fuck dude. I don't know. Why even bother asking here?

I've asked on Jow Forums. Nothing but fat ugly women with a huge chip on their shoulder on that board, they refuse to give any advice on the topic and only want to derail threads.

Well if all you want is puss, a dating app seems the way to go, but if your like me that doesn't seem worth it or even desirable. Let's not get into my love Iife though. As far as meeting girls the old fashion way, I can't help you.

dating sites/apps are just a different way to meet women "irl" but there is the whole "game" aspect to it that women are better at and have an advantage in because guys are thirsty and will smash anything and women all know this very well at this point. you have to know how to talk to them on those apps, but if you don't use them you are dramatically limiting the number of women you can interact with just simply based on how much less likely it is you're going to run into single women in public anywhere else in the current year, other than bars, and girls are on their phones nonstop even in bars and cafes anyway.

No, I think dating sites/apps put my mind into a state that lowers my chances with women.

yeah that's possible.. but you have to look at it like practice, don't start obsessing over some random chick just because she showed interest. you have to understand that if they are remotely attractive at all, they are getting bombarded with likes/swipes/messages etc etc all day every day. you don't need to be a Chad to meet them but you need to be at least a bit interesting.

>practice
No, using dating sites/apps gives you zero practice in how to pull women. You can spend more than a decade on dating sites/apps and not learn one iota from it, that's what I did. Approaching women irl on the other hand you learn and grow. You really don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about so I don't know why you're giving "advice".

A few weeks ago I approached a woman in a museum. I think I might try that again.

I've met plenty of women online and then met them "irl" and plenty I met offline. you say you spent a decade talking to women online and didn't learn a fucking thing from it then I think you're doing it wrong, anyway since you don' t seem to want to hear any "advice" anyway i'll just say good luck

>then I think you're doing it wrong
That's the point, I didn't learn anything from it, hence why I never stopped doing it wrong.
>Canadian intellectuals

He literally converted to Islam for a while
wtf

Sweden hate thread?
Sweden hate thread.

Attached: 1514942161832.png (640x640, 201K)

K well I can see why they wouldn't respond well to your conversation online, enjoy meeting women "irl" I guess, wherever you expect to do that.. and really what do you think Jow Forums is going to offer you the secret location of your local student bar?

Nightclubs