Microdosed on mushrooms last night for the first time. You virgins should try it...

Microdosed on mushrooms last night for the first time. You virgins should try it. Makes you very engaged in the moment and positive. Talkative. Slightly hyper.

Attached: D551BC7D-0142-4A56-A2E6-B13B1033C4B7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

how many grams?

I didn’t actually weigh it. It was a tiny whole mushroom. I’ll go weigh one a similar size and check

>microdosed
LOL

Attached: 1518198419394.png (500x400, 56K)

microdose for a micropenis

Looks like shit fucking kangaroo nigger

Microdosing is for faggots who are afraid of overdosing. Submaximum dosages are the true point of drug use. Push your limits, risk your health, reality has no value anyway.

Mushrooms are pretty safe regardless of dosage

Sounds like you became the gaylord you really are

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through a leaked copy of the internal FBI memos from an anonymous source from the white house for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail, I have consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, nobody is being fired and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation, it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

I’m ok with your wrong opinion

what are you trying to say?

>HURRY UP NIGGER. LETS GET TO THE PHARMACY BEFORE THEY PUT YOUR PICTURE UP. BRING YOUR BIG COAT.

Therefore there's no reason not to increase the dosage.
Also they are dangerous in terms of your mental health and stuff you can do while hallucinating

>not taking a decent chunk then sitting still as a statue for hours after interpreting banter as more than banter

soft cock

worthless drug addict

you know nothing

Of course I don't, silly me

>shrooms
>addiction
kek

I have lorazepam on hand to kill any anxiety or bad trips. As well as someone supervising if I try a high dose. I also don’t have any latent schitzophrenia or suicidal ideation

degenerate hippie scum

This is a common misconception with mushrooms. Its not the weight, its the potency. Which can vary strain to strain and mushroom to mushroom of that same strain on the same patty. For example, I paid $ 40 dollars for 3 grams of "hydroponic"(scam) mushrooms from "Amsterdam. Whatever, they were packaged and labeled and everything about them looked legit, I know my mushrooms. I ate these 3 3in mushrooms and the trip was weak as fuck.
Two years earlier I was walking through a field near my childhood home that would give mushrooms from the cow shit in the spring and fall. But it was summer so I didnt expect to happen upon any but I did. And these were the most pathetic mushrooms I ever saw. Two shrived up, nickel sized caps and scraggly stem. Whatever, ate em. And I'll be damn if those weren't to this day the most intensely visual and introspective shrooms Ive ever eaten.

I know about this but good you posted it for others.

new age computer using faggot. jesus and socrates didnt need the world wide web to spread their message.

does anyone grow their own? seems pretty easy

>First time doing boomers
>Calls others virgins
Cute

Mushrooms were shit-tier "psychedelics?" in my opinion. They just felt like I was drowning in a rainbow coloured whirlpool. LSD granted much more cohesive intelligent visions. For the true connoisseur try placing an LSD blot tab on the pupil of each of your eyes. I think I permanently gave myself the witch-sight at age 18, no kidding, worth a try but only if you don't get scared or discombobulated easily.

Attached: 35pzbw.jpg (408x356, 32K)

OP is a fucking fag. I had one mushroom, easily considered a "microdose" but was also drinking. There is no way to determine whether the mushroom or the alcohol was at play. the sensation was the same as a happy buzz.

Attached: 1521214955556.jpg (500x435, 59K)

The only true cure to PTSD, Depression and Mania.

Every human needs this in a world soo corrupted.

I dont but Ive seen the process and it's not. Its very easy to contaminate. You really have to have the most sterile of environment to get the spores to take hold in the substrate.

I did it when I was younger. Hardest thing is to keep things sterile imo.

It’s becuase I’m 35

eat a quarter in a beanut butter sandwhich pussy

fuck off you redneck

I do it due to depression. Alcohol is a depressant. Psilocybin has potential to help me

mushrooms alone wont help you
you need therapy that incorporates mushrooms or lsd
google people that do it

One way you can tell potency it the active bruising you will see on a mushroom. This is the psychoactive ingredient psilocybin having a chemical reaction to oxygen.

Though when the fungus is dry, it can bee harder to spot. You can notice it in OP pic as the dark hued dusty looking stuff on the stem and gills.

Attached: Mushroom25BruisingCubensis.jpg (640x480, 141K)

i cant find any magic mushrooms around where i live mainly because all the food industries have left

>try placing an LSD blot tab on the pupil of each of your eyes
no, don't fucking do this, why the fuck would you do this?
You just get liquid LSD and drip it in your eye, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1529986067953.jpg (960x720, 113K)

why even fuck with your eye at all. just take more orally. does putting it in your eye even make it stronger

Yes, theyre becoming hard to find out there in the field. Doubly so because people dont know what theyre picking and because farmers can purchase feed that kills spores in the cattles stomach to deter pickers.

i hear you can legally buy spores online?

>dude weed lmao

Hook me up faam

SE QLD

Am in Melbs rn. Were super hard to get in Perth but grow more readily here?

No, there is no difference. LSD is babby stuff to fungus anyway. LSD is for yuppies who are looking to "expand their horizons maaaan" while mushrooms are more for the primal psychonaunt.

Of course. You can even grow the mushrooms in some states. But then your blocked at cultivation for internal use. And with fungus, youre looking at felonies no matter where you are.

how tf is it hard to get shrooms in AUS? most of the land is farm

what about discarding? you can discard and cultivate in the same manner and it says nothing about consumption.

I know the areas near my city they grow, but theyre seasonal and it’s still hard to find them

tried this several times with shrooms
I honestly didn't like it. could feel reality bending slightly, more active colours and a weird head space, even lowering the dose. Talking like .3 dried cubensis here.