Why is Jow Forums so fucking gay?

Seriously, right now like 40 threads are shit like: "uwu boys should be traps", obsession with anime girls, many lewd pictures of their waifus posted for no reason (straight & gay), "i-i'm not gay teehee", "i'm a loli girl uwu i'm so lewd", etc.
Hey I'm just wondering, not hating
Maybe it has to do with the fact that is a random board idk

Attached: 1529935866887.jpg (249x243, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sd4l7MOug40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno but you know what you should do?

When I am home from work I want to see something CUUUTE

Attached: 23097151892981.jpg (1024x1381, 160K)

its called capitalism

Attached: 1529961407693.png (720x462, 500K)

Tens of Millions literally starved to death thanks to communism so fuck off.

Posting wifus doesn't sound like a gay thing to do

>falling for bait this hard

Attached: 47043425-47E5-4525-B8C2-F3AA37AC2E20.jpg (640x920, 160K)

and what still better than gay being . And thanks to capitalism a lot of people in Latin America were dying cause of poverty and yet nobody gives a fuck

Attached: 1529961023924.png (520x693, 680K)

People are dying regardless of capitalism, and often in spite of it. The tens of millions who perished due to starvation and slavery in the Soviet Union would have lived in the Russian Republic had survived.

Attached: 1507875478768.png (416x410, 191K)

but after all they died honourably without hole in ass

Attached: f64.png (2000x1233, 571K)

Communists I fucking tell ya

Attached: 1526303051148.jpg (859x737, 75K)

lame

okay pal go and suck mohhamed dick

Dunno, it was literally always like this?

It got worse when real **** started to show up

stupid dumb frogposting scum

Sure, but what makes them being attracted in this board?

they're fags
if you don't kill them they'll just shit where they please and assume they're in good company because it's muh current year and illegal to hate aids spreading buttpirates

Because your Jow Forums friends were here before you shitting up our board with their gay shit. Then you came to "cure" us with your frogshit. Why don't both of you just go back to where you belong and shit all over yourselves there?

I'm not from Jow Forums lel

The internet just like any place will segregate into different communities. It just happens so that this is a place where no predescribed topic and where pretty much everyone is welcome, and the place is also very small. So a bunch of people who like traps landed here because they could and became a part of the community, and as they became more visible; that attracted more of the same type.

Attached: 89779898999.jpg (600x464, 179K)

> So a bunch of people who like traps landed here
Most of the nordics are gay gay homogay big man dick in asscheek
And the brits too

This extremely gay discussion needs to cease immediately

No

Attached: 1526103818919.jpg (2560x1440, 927K)

Stop

blame /qa/

Are you new or something? Jow Forums is being invaded by trap cult lead by some Reiko named faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=sd4l7MOug40

>bant is all of Jow Forums

Attached: GAH.jpg (320x320, 12K)

it feels that way to me

why do people think this?
when compared to the scandinavians and the gay burgers and russians, we are pretty straight

Attached: H1Rs8LV_d.jpg (640x361, 26K)

sure there was cirnofags and kagari and lovelive and satania and all that waifushit. but there was also more focus on making oc. oc threads actually got bumped, people actually participated. now only the waifufags and gayposters have enough numbers to have their threads bumped because they pushed everyone else away. i genuinely miss draw threads and the occasional happenings like the schizo guys house that bong broke into. but the type of people who keep this weeb stuff going now will tell you up front that they’re either too lazy to participate in a creative way, or that they find participation cringey. it’s genuinely kind of sad, and reeks of depression. Jow Forums is little more than Jow Forums that found a coping mechanism in low effort shitposting and attentionwhoring

Attached: 89C853CF-2029-4C54-9642-A7449B685386.jpg (440x495, 54K)

STOP

user i get it. this is how you have fun, and when people act like the fun police, it makes you want to double down because annoying them is fun too. i get it ok? i’m just saying, it pushed away the posters who participated in the threads i had the most fun in

No you don't

you have autism lol

britbong happening was a month or 2 ago, literally nothing changed since. Drawthreads are still appear pretty regularly, stop whining for no reason

i haven’t seen a drawthread in a while but i’m not as active on Jow Forums anymore. and yeah the david mulleary happening was back in march, but in that few months a lot of stuff happened, and the main constant to the board is still gay weeb shitposts. which you know, that’s how some people have fun, and sometimes i participate, but it gets old and i start to wonder how the same people can do the same thing over and over and not want to die

Shut the fuck up already