Exterminate Qanon boomers now

>devout christian
>mother
>#qanon follower
>patriot

I see this shit all the time. How fucking retarded are these people and how do we exterminate Qanon boomers?

Attached: stupid fucking boomers.jpg (1566x1491, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/QAnon?src=hash
stormshelter.chatango.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

call them what they are; Zionist cucks

Child-sacrificing big pharma executive here.
100% agree.
Cannot stand these people.

B-but Israel is le based ally

If they just admitted the JQ is very real they wouldnt need to be like this

>rare flag

I don't know what's wrong with them. They've managed a substantial cross over into the "Trump train" on Twitter. Seems one of them is constantly seeing a comment from me somewhere and following me. If I give them a courtesy follow back, my timeline becomes spammed with "HEY EVERYBODY FOLLOW THESE PATRIOTS #MAGA #QANON #FOLLOWTHEWHITERABBIT (spam list of @thisretardedfaggot @thatretardedfaggot). All of their names always have little retarded American flag icons in them. Their descriptions all read the same. "Proud veteran blah blah blah." "I'm a woman and I love Trump blah blah blah." "Blah blah blah Christian." It's all so tiresome.

God I fucking hate boomers

Attached: cringey boomer.png (357x565, 155K)

Boomers need to be exterminated.

>american flag
>#followthewhiterabbit
>#maga
>#trumptrain
>#qanon

>#Pray4Veterans
Fuck amerimutts

>le based zionist

Attached: qcucks.jpg (672x420, 52K)

Want cancer, m8?

Check this out:

twitter.com/hashtag/QAnon?src=hash

Attached: cancerous boomer cringe.png (952x461, 431K)

They're almost as cringe as the far left. Maybe I need to put on a tinfoil hat, but it does seem like an effort to discredit conservatives as "wacko extremists" and "conspiracy theorists." It's just too well organized, too cookie cutter, and I'm pretty sure a sizable portion of these Twitter accounts are bots or sock puppets.

Exterminate zionist boomer scum

Attached: kill them all.jpg (300x250, 77K)

Eh, I don't have a problem with these people, as long as it pisses off the left and elites then I'm fine.

Attached: 1529608438294.jpg (700x420, 91K)

Q started as a larp, but has since become a legitimate psypot, in my opinion. Boomer zionist scum believes every word (((qanon))) says. Staggering amount of mental gymnastics.

They are just regular burgers, don't be too harsh

All mutts must hang.

Attached: 1529767273497.png (314x314, 111K)

Nah m8, burgers are alright, I'm talking about boomer scum.

Pic related

Attached: utter scum.png (639x587, 168K)

Just leave them be. Boomers will be boomers. I'm sure they're nice people

bump

Attached: 35296560_10214559093203796_67394913116880896_n.jpg (657x960, 69K)

Y-you don't get it, (((qanon))) is a based centipede.

#MAGA

(((coincidences)))

Attached: 36242419_10214570164880581_5258637758267654144_n.jpg (473x756, 48K)

le save Iran and waste trillions of U.S. tax dollars on regime change in Iran to help le based ally Israel

Attached: qqqqqqqq.png (319x158, 8K)

Leave the boomers alone

I will, once they're exterminated

I've seen this too, people who believe in this shit are absolute low iq retards.
>muh save israel for last.
>regime change in the worst enemy of israel NAO, this will help us defeat israel! BASED QANON!!

Attached: 1529800088471.jpg (555x650, 373K)

No, they're useful idiots.

Ok edgelord

>burgers are alright
lol no.

>said the eternal anglocuck.

Attached: 1527556195018.jpg (668x860, 73K)

>American influence has been a positive force
Eurocuck.

Older Americans recognizing their boomer mistakes, acknowledging that their once glorified leaders and celebrities are dirt, and unifying under the American flag to end pedophilic rings of trafficking amongst other huge crimes is somehow a BAD thing. If you faggots would just read Q before dismissing it, you’ll see that it has spoken several times (directly and indirectly) about Israel and has directly pointed to the dismantling of their powers.

The more boomers get put on to this shit, the more they acknowledge their life of indecent hedonism and ignorance. The Satanic Synagogue of those who call themselves Jews, are being exposed so rapidly. We’re in full swing acceleration now desus

Attached: 99C6487E-51F4-4A60-A449-AC2215A2A64C.jpg (691x1024, 344K)

STFU and leave them alone. They may be Bush and Obama voting morons but they are better than your fucking grandma who sucks government dick for a living.

who said that? stop projecting faggot.

Attached: 1527558668053.jpg (2550x3300, 472K)

Attached: kill urself my man.gif (450x247, 1.93M)

It's not hard to see the connection mate.

But can you explain the 35 THOUSAND SEALED INDICTMENTS verifiable via PACER.GOV. tick tock you faggot tick tock.

t.boomer

what are you talking about?
what connections?

Attached: 1529883426738.png (1216x1022, 108K)

>Exterminate Qanon boomers now

Q predicted this

low iq predicted this

>1488 BRUDDERS!!! HAIL VIKTORIE!! WE SHALL GROWN IN STRENGTH AND NUMBERS EXPONENTIALLY!
>Whoa wait a minute, is that a conservative who hasn't READ SIEGE or WATCHED THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD? WHAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK FACE MORON!!!! HOLD MY HAPA BABY, I'M SPENDING THE NEXT 8 MONTHS GOING IN ON THESE DORKS!!!!!!

Attached: 160724233711-103-year-old-clinton-supporter-gary-tuchman-00022912-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 213K)

The connection between yanks and negative yank influence.

kek

its da jooz, not the american people.

Attached: 1524061695148.png (1594x1274, 1.82M)

The only solution is boomer genocide.

Q is like cosplay for boomers

Attached: 1514056151268.png (800x798, 815K)

There was an article about Q in "Harper's Magazine" this month. If the lefties are talking about it so much then it's probably bullshit being used to make the right look like fruitcakes -- if he were really on to something they'd try to cover it up

Even if that's the case it's been so from the very inception of the nation. It's not really an excuse for how readily rebellion against the European tradition was taken to heart..

We chat about Qanon all the time in the Stormshelter chatroom

stormshelter.chatango.com/

Attached: 5ad0a9755deb1.jpg (1080x810, 195K)

Lionel is a legit truther though. Don't lump him in with those other faggots.

Umm newfag here
What does boomer mean?

Visit Jow Forumsthe_donald for more information.

baby boomers.

I don't know what qanon is but Boomers like to do things as a group. That's why if you see a bunch of faggots in dayglow spandex on $5000 ten speeds go by in single file... They're likely boomers.

>unironically calling out a LARP from a LARP board
lol fag

>What does boomer mean?

Anyone over the age of 21 who Jow Forumsacks don't like

Attached: q conf mack.png (601x724, 259K)

>It's not really an excuse for how readily rebellion against the European tradition was taken to heart.

You're one to talk. You guys don't even have freedom of speech

All we have to do is saturate their hashtags with the truth about Israeli involvement with our foreign and how Qanon is just an external influence operation

Qanon is literally just a hedge on the Boomer section of the country getting woke on the JQ

they are running the entire gamut of deception gambits - it's like fucking bingo if you run this slide

the only way to really get into these dumbass boomer's heads is to run a competing narrative with a similarly slick marketing sheen - we can literally repackage the Qanon playbook to at the very least muddy the waters to the point where Q isn't a trusted "source" anymore.

Attached: NSA_FVEY_gambits.png (937x708, 489K)

Attached: q conf.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

>muh freedom
Here we go again...

Attached: 1528575446622.jpg (680x497, 39K)

Q was always the boomer LARP.

How do you come to terms with the fact that your generation is responsible for overseeing 95% white countries importing millions of non-whites.
You don't, so boomers invented Q where the deep state is the enemy instead of their age group.

K thanks

It's too hard for them user...

if the cracked trip didn't wake these retards up nothing will.

Qanon is the fucking Mossad you dumbshit - probably fusion of Unit 8200 and a HUMINT influence ops unit

That's how they know all of this shit ahead of time - people like Mack are assets whether they know it or not and have all of their shit tapped.

Israel gets unredacted SIGINT from NSA bulk collection programs, it's a joke for them to get this info and repackage for propaganda purposes.

Attached: diagram-5-1528310650.jpg (1000x758, 115K)

>How to exterminate Qanon boomers?
Lead them on a secret mission over a cliff.

ALL IN ISRAEL

Attached: f110414ns09.jpg (724x483, 396K)

Almost every time you see something remotely positive for Trump boomers keep posting this Q bullshit onto it. It's beyond obvious this is a psyop to make anything and anyone pro Trump look as retarded as possible.

Attached: 1528237695476.jpg (640x640, 72K)

can you prove your claim?

how do they get pictures from people on airforce 1?

Attached: q conf 2.jpg (1280x1674, 1.29M)

It makes my head hurt just looking at the gibberish these fucking boomers write.
Everything these fucking retards write looks like it was generated by a bot.
>Qanon the storm net down sealed indictments mid air collision deep state reconstituted revolution
Shut the fuck up

>this is a psyop to make anything and anyone pro Trump look as retarded as possible.

Only boomers buy into that stupid shit and boomers look retarded no matter what they do. They're the people that just watch Alex Jones and never dig any deeper

I WAS A NAVY SEAL

QANON TOLD ME THAT IRAN HAS WMD'S

I SAW DYLAN LIVE BACK IN 68

THERES PLENTY OF BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! MY DAUGHTERS DATING ONE!!

top kek

mods = fags

qanon predicted this

mid air collisions deep state

trafficking operation coming storm

>how do they get pictures from people on airforce 1?

Israel has taps in the White House? Zionist US IC groups are the ones posting this? The White House is full of Jews so I'd imagine at least one of them is a Mossad asset and these kind of pics are taken by whoever that is and used as a way of showing Trump who's still really in control.

Pretty sure there was a bunch of bullshit about how there were "rats" in the White House months back, that was Trump's cabinet trying and failing to rid themselves of the Mossad element.

Literally all you're proving is that Trump doesn't control his own Twitter account and the same media team does both the Qposting bullshit and his Twitter.

Why else would you use both as a medium?

Dumbass boomers think that posting something on an anonymous imageboard and then it showing up in Trump's tweets are some kind of proof of....what exactly? That we need to bomb Iran?

Anybody who's been on Jow Forums for longer than a year knows that these stupid ARGs pop up every now and then, they're just taking elements from those very successful programs and reimplementing them to feed you propaganda that keeps you on-rails and not expanding your information sources.

If you're just lapping up Qanon bullshit all the time you'll never get the full picture and that's exactly what (((they))) want.

Attached: 1529373348882.jpg (391x547, 159K)

qanon knew of this thread and then they tried to shut it down with their connections to the bogs and their immense psychic powers, with the result being this thread being turned into imptrash and three satellites falling out of orbit

qanon doesn't even post on Jow Forums anymore lmao

What is qanon?