What is pols opinion on western sexpats in Thailand. Redpilled gods or degenerate losers?

What is pols opinion on western sexpats in Thailand. Redpilled gods or degenerate losers?

Attached: dh-4-3.jpg (800x450, 71K)

Those who have it worst in the social circle will always be males.
So cant really blame those males for seeking out other circles in order to set themselves up better.
It's not like our ancestors didn't move across continents to better their options for survival.

redpilled gods, without a doubt

Degen losers

redpilled gods

witnessed

Disgusting. They're creepy people obsessed with having sex for the most part. Nothing more than hollow beings with a dick to satisfy.

Boi

Attached: 1522944460220.jpg (902x960, 51K)

Considering the sad state of western women they probably are the ones that got it right.

theyre pedo's skirting the edge and i want them all to die unironically

degenerate losers

> t. roasties

I think if you're in advertising that you should do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 1528987178926.jpg (1500x1500, 1.24M)

(You)

I'm asian so i'll say degen losers, especially if they mail order asian brides or use marriage to exchange green card.
It's just creepy and weird, often when you see a picture of an amwf revolving around western sexpats the asian women look decent to awful which even for sex i dont think it's a good trade for the sacrifice. Also thinking of the cultural differences, language barrier, etc, it's just a bad idea overall. Atleast asians in western countries have an idea on the language, behaviour and western culture (even if most of them are just disrespectful), despite some of the submissive side being taken away.
However the statement is just for marriages, i do know people have flings in Thailand but at the same time people seem to have the mentality of asian girls being virgin, submissive and absolutely agreeing on everything to their other due to dependence despite having a huge sex industry.
Also im in wmaf relationship and this shit just spooks me.

Degenerate losers.

It's usually some middle aged, balding white guy who has nothing going for himself or some greasy professional shyster type.

These people are a PR disaster for westerners. They are the reason we are largely not respected or feared anymore.

While there was a bit of in the 50s, it is largely a boomer and GenX phenomenon. So, another thing to blame them for.

whats the matter pal, are you upset i'm getting more snatch action than you?

Attached: 1529958412515.jpg (675x601, 73K)

redpilled, they are masters of their own destiny meanwhile wagecucks are killing themselves at work

>Redpilled gods or degenerate losers?

Why is American culture so fucking obsessed with min/max all-or-nothing bullshit? nothing is black and white. When I was in the Navy I went to Thailand twice. Adult playground, degenerate paradise, all these things are true. I didn't mind getting my dick wet with the local population, even though it is pretty sad that in those parts of the country the local economy revolves around sex tourism. These guys obviously enjoy some foreign meat, if they want to pay for play why not? As long as they're not hurting anyone who cares? I wish we had shit like that here in the States, but we're too prudish to let our hair down.

Attached: 1530000766254.jpg (1500x1500, 289K)

losers, but post more bar pics of sexpats, it is so enjoyably depressing

Based and redpilled. Just some old dudes trying to escape their feminist hellhole Western country and have some fun. Where's the harm?

Attached: 1523851234179.jpg (864x668, 87K)

>boasting about getting laid
Unless you are fucking a real whore who knows what she's doing, jerking off is more pleasurable and less time consuming.

I'm even surprised you can enjoy sex anymore. Fucking some whore out of one of these dumps is the fastest way to get some STD which fucks up random sex forever.

>boomers wasting your hard payed taxes
Because life is fair

3rd from left, and 3rd from right can definitely get it

>literally validates the boomers statement

why are you ausfailians so stupid? all that blood rushing to your head?

Degenerate losers. I don't understand paying 1000s to fuck hookers in third world countries

You don't understand why some older men want to escape their oppressive cold feminist anti male countries and have some fun with cheap hookers and booze? It's perfectly normal fuck off cunt

Attached: 1499603675877.jpg (491x491, 68K)

It's not really being upset when Bruce is quite true, during and post ww2 and Vietnam war i'm pretty sure there was a boom in men bedding asian women during those times which in effect had some push for the sex industry in asian countries, not saying there weren't before with the dutch in japan and Portuguese selling asian slaves for sex/marriage.
I don't even find brown asian women to be so attractive especially im guessing most dont even know how to speak english properly, breeding and giving them money is just a bad idea next to mail ordering them.

Wut? Just get on tinder and you can fuck them for free!

They are antisaxists.

degenerates

why not just fuck hookers in their home countries?

>Going to Thailand
I go to Japan, Korea, Taiwan and fuck for free.

Attached: mcqensie.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

It's cheaper. Also the weather is nice and warm the booze is cheap.

I made the distinction about fucking a 'real whore' and fucking a whore out of one of the dump countries.

Chances are you are more likely to find a woman who loves fucking in a western country because it's a choice for her, not some way to feed her family or get citizenship like you would out of one of these shitholes.

I've seen this same exact thread, word for word, a hundred times.
Is this purgatory?

Redpilled degenerates

>Chances are you are more likely to find a woman who loves fucking in a western country because it's a choice for her, not some way to feed her family

how sheltered are you?

Kek has spoken

If you're a white man in your late 20s or early thirties, you'll be swimming in pussy throughout SE Asia. Been there, done that. Never breed with them. Here's a tip -- you can fly from country to country usually less than 100 bucks once you're in the region.

Put a meme flag on you're shaming the land down under you reddit tier faggot

Redpilled losers I would say.
Most of them realized they won't have anything going or it is too hard but they try to do something about it and fix the situation for themselves.
Also they either have their own business (usually online or location-independent) or can find job in a foreign country which is smarter than being a regular wagecuck slave

A total embarrassment.

I've fucked whores in Thailand and I've fucked whores here. The whores here are usually students who are doing it because they want fun and money. In Thailand, it's anything but the case.

I think this country's name is pretty low already with the hours of crying over the Chinese that cunts like you do on Aus/pol/ every night.

>I've fucked whores in Thailand and I've fucked whores here

not enough apparently

niggers
these are the same archetypes that flooded niggers into the US
degens

>Actually willing to pay a shit ton of money to some asian country to breed/fuck with prostitutes or to marry for sex inexchange for a green card bringing some third worlder who cant speak english in your country.
Literally no reason to defend this shit.

>Asian girls being submissive/pure/wife-like.
Full of prostitutes and relies on the sex industry for your western money, don't even meme about feminism or roastie shit when these girls are literally making a living out of fucking.
They're submissive/wife like because they have to and there's literally no downfall for them compared to you. They're getting your money, they're getting your green card ticket, they're even taking your genes if they get pregnant, inexchange for some fling you can easily achieve in your own place keeping your own money in your own country with prostitutes from your own land. Also thinking of the kids being single mothers or importing some third world prostitute in your country, good luck raising your child well she cant even speak english and has no idea wtf the west functions like.
Only reason why you're defending this boomer shit is because you've forgotten that even a feminist roastie prostitute is willing to shut up and fuck for sex like the third worlders because she needs to pay bills and eat. And because you've stayed on 4chans weeb and pol shit for too long, either get out an actually do something other than being insecure about looks or rejection then maybe you'll think straight.

Attached: 1519784994131.jpg (500x367, 39K)

if your any sort of fit white man, even aliittle older, you can fuck your brains out for free. Just get on Badoo, thaifriendly, or tinder. Play the percentages and be up front about what you want. for every 9 girls that say no 1 will say yes, but theres millions of girls, so literally hundreds of thousands of girls will fuck you NSA. Any one been to HK??? Sunday funday is legit out of control, I was turning down 3 sums because I already had girls lining up outside my door waiting to fuck.
But the truth about the gogo's is, your not paying the girl for sex, your paying her to leave after. Sometimes after the girls want to hang out and stay over, get food what ever, and then dont get the hint when you want them to leave.

Redpilled gods

They know females true nature

why not both?

you're lucky to have a loving sister

They're all basically degenerates and pedophiles who should be terminated.

Holy fuck what a shit thread. Image being this fucking dumb that you would make thread like this

I have fucked Thai whores on many occasions. One of the most interesting encounters was a whore I got for long time from Nana Plaza from the Angel Witch bar.

This was my last night in Thailand and I did not want to spend a lot of time shopping around, found a whore in a bar and seriously overpaid, 5000 baht for long time, should be 1500 baht. After I paid the bar fine to the mama-san and gave the whore her money, we started walking to a shit motel so we could fuck. I could not bring her back to my hotel because I was sharing it with friends. On the way to the shit motel she walks over to a group of street vendors selling food, an old man and a old woman and some other random people, she introduces them to me and they literally get on their knees and start thanking me in Thai. She tells me this is her family and that the 5000 baht I gave her will provide for her entire family for weeks.

After that I really felt that fucking these whores was actually a fairly good deed. I'm giving capital to female POC micro-entrepreneurs in the third world. Also, if you think she was better off working in a "real" job, a factory worker in Thailand makes like $8 a day. 5000 bought is like $150.

This is only the beginning though, these woman try to get you to send them money when you leave, some other whores have tried this shit with me, telling me their little brother was dying of an infection and needed $100 for treatment. I did a google search of her number and I found a forum where 13 other fucking guys all found out they were sending money to the same whore. Most of these guys were planning on getting married to her. She was making $7500 a fucking month off this. However fucked up it is I respect the hustle.

Redpilled losers.

You have to go back

Enjoy your AIDS + syphilis + gonorrhoea.

LT was up to 6k baht, and ST was 3k. this was in may last time I checked, I couldnt believe how expensive it had gotten, but the chinese tourists were throwing baht around like monopoly money.

>fuck I'm so tired of feminist women! I know! I will pay other women good money so they will spread their legs for me! Sure most of these women earn more than their male peers and earn a fortune slutting around, so I'm basically rewarding their slutty lifestyle. Why settle down and have a family with some beta when they earn so much more whoring around? That will show those entitled slutty women at home!
I guess the Thais don't need feminists, because western anti-feminist men are already doing all the work for them.

Gods amongst men

Attached: 1529482393199.png (324x359, 112K)

Look, it's a degenerate loser

BASED. Wonder if they was actually her parents and what percentage she had to give the mama-san. Did you tip? Lol

Attached: 1525650175528.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Digits confirm

Nah, i used to be beaten up and stuff as a kid in my country, i'm ok here.
Initial plan was to just going through educational institutes, get a job, a place, adopt a pet and pay off taxes and live of some salary and die.

Just kys faggot.

I prefer subhuman, SEA monkey, jungle monkey. Having fun in the jewSA with all your illeg...I mean poor undocumented migrants?

Pic: TIME cover from June 2001

Attached: 1529702535347.jpg (400x527, 50K)

>I'm asian
>uk flag
u wot m8
what ties do you have to the asian continent

>law students whoring for fun and money
makes the future look bright

Good luck to them. That's my retirement plan right there.

British military, we got honorary pass as legal immigrants. And no not indian, i look chink that's all the info you get ausboi.

>Oh no, brown goblino subhuman are invading America!
>I know, I'll move to a country already filled with brown goblins!

Praise Kek

You left Asia so why do you still care about them? I'm not European, I'm an Aussie

This is basically the logic of the migrants entering Europe

why are you arguing with holes?

I think what's fucked up about it is that a lot of Bogan marry young Asians and then raise their half asian kids in rural towns.

Can you imagine how fucked up and confusing it would be growing up in a racist rural town as an asian person with a mail order bride for a mother and a bogan for a dad?

It out just feel so weird and out of place.

I wonder what happens to those kids when they become adults.

I am a bigger loser than them. I pay a fortune for average asian prostitutes. I can only afford to see one every 3 weeks. These guys get to have sex every day and it costs them a fraction of what it costs me.

Paul Tully has a Filipino wife.

Lol how little you know fellow burger. Returning to 56% land soon.

Attached: 1529712017448.jpg (962x650, 221K)

Perverts junkies and pedo's full stop.

Yeah the prostitutes are hideous here but they charge a lot

Costs $60 for some companionship with this young lady who is obviously not suffering from poverty. Just don't think of how many cocks she's taken and you're good!

Attached: PSX_20180626_173306.jpg (1291x1327, 206K)

This, it's fuckung disgusting.

There's a lot of lawyers with visible tattoos now.

Living the Dream!

Attached: spread.jpg (853x1280, 212K)

your on Jow Forums, not on the ISG, u need to translate monger jargon back into english

Usually but not always. Fat farangs (foreigners) should take better care of themselves

Attached: 1524914327283.jpg (820x553, 179K)

those are boomers

While people back in the west keep dreaming and slaving from 9 - 5 or longer

Attached: 1527308033535.jpg (1024x745, 115K)

> being on Jow Forums
> thinking AIDS is an STD

gony and syphy can be cured easy. So there's no problem.

Attached: thailand.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I called you ausboi because i know youre an aussie.
I'm not from Thailand and those prostitution destination countries. But i do find it to be very creepy and i don't know why but i feel like i'm being involved because i'm a chink. Happens most often with Korean and Japanese posters being involved with each other even if arguing.

Yes it just strange, people meme about single mothers here but don't realise that it's probably a common case to most prostitutes in Thailand, either that or getting married which is even worse due to the drastic differences.
Eitherway the child will suffer conscienceless and i dont really know how they cope with that growing up. Also the happa meme and stuff on top of everything, just super spooky.

Boomers need boom boom too when they're not getting any back in their "civilized" countries

Attached: 1527482299982.jpg (678x799, 127K)

Going to a place like Thailand or the Philippines and living a fantasy for a month can really mess with your mind once you're back into the "real world." Most of my thoughts are looking forward to my next trip

t. never fucked anything in any country ever

You're a product of your environment. My parents that came here 30 years ago aren't European anymore, they're Aussies. You're not even in Asia and you're calling yourself Asian. The absolute state of you

Very much this. Until you realize it is the "real world" in those countries

Attached: IMG_20180601_172519.jpg (4160x3120, 3.67M)

I doubt it, and I don't need to pay for it or fly to another country.

You can see this guy or his brother on every boom boom bar street.