Ok Jow Forums just had an idea in the shower

ok Jow Forums just had an idea in the shower.
what if gookmoot just made a board for newfags? they would be required to post there and only there for a certain amount of time but could browse other boards without posting.

Attached: 1513873082419.gif (393x450, 269K)

Jow Forums already exists. All we need to do now is impose a "cooldown" for the tards there and this site will be golden

They should also have a separate mobile browsing site that put's their posts directly on reddit.

Sorry but that's a terrible idea user.
How do you expect them to keep track of who's new on an anonymous imageboard?

Attached: Yuuko_Disapproves.png (700x700, 292K)

It gives a false image of Jow Forums and make the site more cancerous in the long run

if they only post on Jow Forums then they will end up posting political shit on other boards and nothing will be different.
same way they keep track of bans: ips.
first time an ip connects to the site they will only be able to post on newfag board.
how so?

What about dynamic IPs?

That would certainly drive up Jow Forums Pass sales for a minute.

Attached: react11.png (278x344, 75K)

>how so?
(Okay) newfags will only get to see the newfag board, be repelled by the faggotry and leave so that only the newfaggest of newfags will stay and have access to the other boards.

Also none of the non-newfags will want to post on the newfag boards so that they reinforce each others faggotry and won't get in touch with the actual culture on here. As soon as they have access to the other boards they will take the reinforced faggotry with them.

Posting on Jow Forums should give you a 24 hour ban from every other board

I could see a 2hr cooldown for posting on blue boards after posting on certain other boards, but that seems a bit much.

yeah i dunno actually this might be a shit idea
this + /b/ and Jow Forums

weak

new people only learn from old people, so by isolating the new people you're just going to make a large shithole that will be almost impossible to turn into functional posters.

>a large shithole
Unlike Jow Forums in general?

New people don't learn from old people though. They learn from mistakes.

they have no anchor to base their posting off of without old people. They won't recognize their mistakes unless their are more knowledgeable posters to call them out.

Cookies, it's how they track your bans.

Attached: 1521839153626.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

*clears cookies*
What now, lawman?

Supercookies, or browser profiling. I expect google to offer that as a paid service someday.

why can't they just require registration but still allow you to post anonymously?
since namefagging is allowed an all but one board it's not really an anonymous imageboard... only /b/ is anonymous.

Attached: no.png (254x254, 49K)

That's exactly how hiro mined data on 2ch.
No thanks

Attached: 1523378364620.png (561x641, 103K)

i think it's called reddit

>open anonymous imageboard
>OPEN anonymous imageboard
>OPEN
>O P E N
Dumb Keion poster.

upvoted but also this