>Couldn't sleep
>Put on Jurassic World
>Drank 4 beers
>Finally fell asleep
>Woke up
>Watched the rest of the film
>Started drinking again

How is your day going so far?

Attached: depression.jpg (1023x681, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFskavd8GFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wake up
>unemployed since last friday
>no college degree or skills
>download indeed job app
>no exciting prospects
>go to Jow Forums

>wake up
>watch Laura Southerns new documentary about the genocide in South Africa
>fire up /tv/ while watching
>after that's done spend the next 6 hours playing CS
>intermittently shitposting on /tv/ as I do that

I woke up, went to work and I'm on my lunch break.

When I get home I'll drink scotch and watch Gilmore Girls, I'm on season 5

>wake up 6am
>no email from officer recruiter yet
>do my 5k
>do my strong lifts
>no my pull ups
>do my push ups
>take my cold shower
>4 egg and protein oatmeal breakfast
>walk to work
>watch the World Cup matches
>study the history of Rhodesia until now

Think I’m gonna watch Mulholland Drive his evening.

>needs a job
>holding out for "exciting prospects"
lel

>coffee
>car wash
>prep H on my hemorrhoids
>clean house
>watching world cup today
>going swimming in the lake later

Can't wait to see Argentina get BLACKED today

>woke up after 8 hour sleep
>fuck my gf
>she makes us eggs and toast and coffee
>we eat on the back patio while the sun comes up
>she goes in to do dishes I doze off for 15 mins in the warm sun
>she leaves for work
>I watch Letterkenny
>debating if I should go mow the lawns and then go to the gym

man I love being a shift worker

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 41K)

Based

I’m in the middle of my lunch break and I’m trying to decide if I should watch the Blues Brothers or something else when I get home. Aside from being a little tired, it’s been a pretty good day so far.

>>Put on Jurassic World
>>Drank 4 beers
this is the only way to truly appreciate that movie. i thought it was retarded the first time i saw it but after watching it a little buzzed i couldn't stop laughing and i had a great time, it's like a parody or something. haven't seen Fallen Kingdom of the Jurassic Crystal Skull but im sure the beer rule still applies

Continued my The Wire rewatch and I'm currently on season 2. Finished the pilot a few hours ago and it was fucking great, I love this show even more with each episode I'm rewatching because it's that fucking good. Based McNulty still sticking it to Rawls after getting fucked.

Attached: S21.jpg (1280x720, 510K)

I just masturbated, watched Happy on netflix while eating a plate of chicken nuggets now i am wondering about using a belt i have to kill myself, but i am scared, if i don't do it correctly i might enter vegetative state and my family would keep me alive for as long as they can, i need to do this right.
Its clear that i cannot lock the belt around my neck, and i have no other strong enough tiying thing to do it, so it has to be it, its not even leather its straight out cotton fiber or some shit... If only i could get shot in the head.

Dude don't kill yourself, whatever it is that's currently fucking with you is fixable and you still have the time to solve everything. It's never too late to change your life around, so don't be a tremendous pussy who resorts to suicide.

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

Its not fixable, i am defformed, sick and getting isane over the time, theres no cure for this existencial corner i am stuck in, i am not even sad about it, i am just stuck, there are no options left, it feels like deleting a savefile at this point, my only fear is to NOT die, that would fucking make it worse.
I am considering using a sock to help lock the belt around my neck, i really do not want to fuck this up.
I wish i had a printer so i could print CIA image before i go, that would make a headline joke 4u.

I think about killing myself like everyday but bro... dont do it man. I know everyday can feel lile hell but you just gotta be strong man. You can do it annon

Attached: 725.jpg (2000x2000, 401K)

See you in the wreckage brother.

The stank rises

Attached: 1529887851416.jpg (3024x4032, 940K)

At work right now. Super easy day! Only about 2 hours left.
Gonna go home and chug a 40 and hopefully pass out for a couple hours. Then going over to the gfs house when she gets off. Got enough pizza points to get a free pizza so gonna cash that in with her.

/tv/ can you recommend me a shitty/fun horror movie to watch? Have Netflix and Hulu, no computer. Thanks friends! Hope you all have a very plesant rest of your day.

Attached: 1501876125750.jpg (500x378, 25K)

Post face?
What the FUCK is that?

she got raptured

>watching hollyshit

Presumably someone died and wasn't found until after they started to decompose into the carpet.

if you're checking out anyway, no reason to not indulge yourself in whatever you want, if you catch my drift.

THIS IS SIN

Attached: B9C1BD34-138E-434F-A4D5-75F398B4DBE2.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

did that person die from choking on a reese peanut cup?

Watch Dante's Peak, very good disaster movie, probably the first and only good one, OR watch room 1408, my favorite horror movie.
I like horror movies where the danger comes from impersonal non-living sources, things you cannot reason with or harm.

Do it faggot. The world will be a better place without you.

Go back to 9gag kids.

>wake up from terrible sleep caused by opiate wd
>finish half of 24oz beer next to bed
>wife is throwing up
>walk across the street and pick up some hydrocodones, clonopins and gabapentin
>start to feel better
>shitpost on tv

dont start taking opiates, it sucks

Attached: 1510714597008.jpg (1080x1349, 215K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LFskavd8GFc

what awful looking feet

Unironically hope your wife is reduced to sucking methfiend dick for your high, you disgusting tripfaggot

I would be the one that sucks the cocks, faggot

based Krager

woah what an indisposable asset to whites you are

>woke up at 8:15 to take the dogs out to go to the bathroom
>fed them and had to break up a fight between them because one of them is on prednizone and it makes him food anxious
>checked the news and hung out a bit
>everyone else in the house is still because they work nights
>bored since the school semester isn't even close to starting and I only work part time
>read a chapter of don quixote while thinking of movies to watch later
>made some oolong tea with some sugar and a splash of milk
>might make myself a sandwich here in a bit
>not a bad day so far

Blues brothers my dude, one of my favorite movies.

>woke up
>went to work
>on lunch
>taking a shit
>on Jow Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1530032837921.jpg (530x393, 18K)

>wake up
>go to gym for an hour
>bretty good workout
>go to grocery
>eat at Qdoba for lunch
>there's a cute grill works in apartment office where I live
>literally can't stop thinking about her no matter what I do

How do I ask her girl? I haven't ever had a relationship outside of one night flings where we were both inebriated. I have nothing but anxiety at the thought she'll turn me down.

no wonder u shittin on ana de armas. nigga u high all the time

I'm having a really weird day.
I could've swore I woke up and the clock said 3:00, but I closed my eyes and slept a little more, (its my day off, I figured fuck it) ..but when I woke up, it was only 2:00.
I've only been up for an hour, but its still bugging the shit outta me.

Attached: 1446519623321.png (900x702, 378K)

Global Rule #2.

shoot yourself in front of girl

Be polite, be confident, be honest, and be able to take no for an answer. It's okay if you're a little awkward, it'll come off as genuine. Just above all else respect her space and be sure that you make it obvious that your intentions are romantic and not just friendly.

Even if she says no now she will keep you on her radar so long as you're civil. You can also go the friends route but that may take anywhere from 1 - 5 years so long as you are a constant presence in her life and has no guarantee of success.

>still at work
>casually looked up suicide methods and boss almost caught me
>apparently shotgun to the head is best bet with least pain
>thought about my mom finding my dead body
>currently holding back tears and trying to compose myself as I pretend to take a dump
probably going to continue watching the office for the 11th time as I get annihilated

>wake up
>eat a slice of cheesecake for some strange reason
>didn't sleep well so pass back out and have a dream where I accidentally shot a friend in the elbow with a revolver
>wake up again and fry some shrimp and hushpuppies
>shitpost about it on Jow Forums

double trips and a dubs. babe. just relax and enjoy life. If nothing become a shut in and enjoy movies. Killing urself is the stupidest thing

10 seconds at a time my dude, 10 seconds at a time.

>sleep between 1 am and 4 am
>wake up with headache
>put on season 2 of netflix presents: disney's marvel's luke cage: hero for hire
>fall asleep halfway through the episode because it's boring as fuck
>wake up at 9
>lie in bed until 10:30 listening to music that reminds me of a time when my life was less shit
>eat an entire bag of rice cakes for breakfast

had my last hoot, probably gonna have a few beers, and play some super nostalgic game from my childhood while i try and figure out how to put my life back together

>haven't passed a single class this entire
year
>two days to study for Theoretical Mechanics
>check the prologue
>math classes I haven't passed are mandatory to understand the book
I'm a Yuropoor so I can't be kicked out, but I'm fucked. I still have these two summer months to take some classes again during Revision Exams, but... fuck. That Christmas illness fucked me up and I lost the whole year.But I've also grown addicted to films/tv and I jsut got done spending 60 bucks on the Steam sale, while not having any intention to play these games.

Have. Bad flu can't sleep so I played vidya with the bros then tried to watch ready spider legs one and it sucked so I skipped through it now I'm going to fap for a 3rd time hopefully dont chafe me dick

Attached: 1529928435815.png (272x338, 177K)

What are you studying?

>thinks I'm white
lmao, shows what a close minded bigot you actually are

Physics. I did well enough during the first year, just left out some math classes for the summer. Then I didn't pass Physics 2, so I wasted the whole summer there. 3rd Semester rolled around, Physics Lab III kinda kicked my ass, I didn't manage to study about new classes, I got sick during Christmas, missed the Exam Period, and due to that Physics Lab IV was even harder, which meant that I got even more left behind. In this Exam Period I didn't pass a single class, the last one is this Friday, and like I said, I'm going blind.

mm -- sounds comfy
i went to work a half day and now my wife is making me a steak

I've attempted lad, familys the strongest hold most of us have, hod onto that, and try and find someone irl to talk to about your internal struggle

Math always kicked by ass, I'm going to law school right now and let me tell you, it's a lot easier than I thought it'd be at Duke.
The last math class I took I had to spend upwards of three hours in the math lab every day to get the grade I wanted, and even then I only got an A minus.

You'll get through it my friend, try your hardest and I believe in you.

Honestly, I'm a lazy fuck, but that's because I never learned to study. I was a smart enough guy that memorized stuff easily, and I had a tutor at home since 4th Grade, to catch me up. Due to that, I never sat down to study. The moment I moved away from home to my own place I went full on shitposting/gaming/watching teevee mode. First year was easy enough that I pulled through, but this second one fucked me raw. I'm not keeping anything from my folks, so it's not like they think I'm doing great or whatever, and they're pretty supportive since they know it's hard, but it just feels like shit.

Normally I'd start studying the older classes ASAP, but my folks insist on finding a bigger apartment for me, and I have to do some moving, which will set me back about until July 10th.

Learning to study is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Well, yeah. I download all the notes and organize them, I buy the books, I have Chegg and PhysicsForums accounts, I have the basics down, but I'm lacking on the actually studying them part. Hell, I haven't been to class since the first semester. I guess not having to wake up at a certain time got me even more relaxed and fucked me over.