Dress like a white man

Why don’t you always wear a collared shirt in public, Jow Forums? I can’t help but cringe when I see adult males wearing t shirts in public.

You don’t have to have a full suit on, but at least have some self respect.

Attached: 419C66F5-FE8B-4722-ADFF-322BD5457C0B.jpg (300x455, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVKdg7X2QZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like to wear pink frilly dresses(yes i'm a guy)

I don't even register what other men in public wear, because I'm not a faggot.

Daily reminder that white men invented the t-shirt and everyone else is culturally appropriating us on a daily fucking basis.

I virtually always wear either a collared shirt or polo shirt

>why don't you ______

Because.

Probably because it's 100 fucking degrees outside.

wears gym shorts and grandpa sneakers in public

This.

Dress shirt and jeans is my preferred style, but these Georgia summers are no joke.

I'm not wearing long sleeves under 30°C

Well, it's currently summer so it would be uncomfortable. However, I'd normally like to wear a collared shirt under a sweater but since no one else my age really seems to be doing that it would seem somewhat pretentious.

I wear ball shorts and t shirt if I’m not doing anything

Just do it user

hit the gym and you'll look good in anything

yeah bro, also trying to wear a suit in the summer is the worst. wear a grey suit and sweat through it. no thanks.

t. arizona user

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

I have always just wanted to blend in. Although I would like to dress better.

>not wearing a v neck t shirt because you're probably too fat
Lose weight, tubby. Women love guys who can look good in a casual shirt. Time and place for everything.

Attached: soft-washed-heathered-v-neck-tee-for-men-heather-gray.jpg (480x642, 20K)

How old are you? You could try moving to a nicer town. Typically in more expensive places people dress better.
I wear blue jeans and a collared shirt most days but people around me dress nice so I could be wearing khakis and a sweater over a collared shirt every day if I wanted. It’s hot as fuck though so thats more of a winter outfit

V necks are for figs

I cringe when some anonymous faggot online tells me how I should dress.

I look like shit in a collared shirt. I prefer wearing shorts on sunny days, so I have to roll up the sleeves if i don't want to look like a complete dork.
I wish I were manlier..

youtube.com/watch?v=CVKdg7X2QZg
I like the way the people dress in this video. It's sad we will never relive the 80s

>Translation: I’m poor

I'm 23. I actually already live in the wealthiest part of Finland so that's not really the issue, I just don't really see anyone wearing a collar shirt unless they are working in some office.

Attached: fash.png (480x2043, 3.77M)

Everybody just wears t shirts out to dinner? That's pretty depressing. Europeans are always making fun of Americans for the way they dress, but in the bigger cities, everybody wears collared shirts, unless you are in the ghetto or a poor neighbourhood

>People feel the need to tell an anonymous image board what to wear
Seriously? People, just match and dress to occasion.

You forgot to shill aviator sunglasses and Newbalance. That's a dock in your pay. Macy's has deposited $0.02 into your account. Maybe next time try to upsell your favorite brand of face peel.

Attached: 1530005741225.gif (1286x800, 388K)

More formal situations such as a dinner out might be different but everyday situations like at the grocery store or a lecture? Pretty much.

A standard v neck will cost the same amount as a dress shirt, especially if you're poor and shop at some shitty stores like Kohls like H&M. Try again.

Steve Jobs is peak white men fashion.

Attached: 1693_original.jpg (650x390, 66K)

Does that mean you won't want to fuck me? Mission accomplished, homo.

> not tucked
> not ironed

Fucking slobs.

This ffs.

i took my niece for a walk to the park today in a nike t-shirt, gym shorts, and sneakers. you mad?

>not wearing your old combat boots with the dog tag still in the shoe laces everywhere you go
you might as well wear a dress because you can't call yourself a man

Collared and button up shirts are also better looking for the majority of the male population considering the numbers of obese there are walking around these days.

T-shirts draw the eye to the gut on fat guys because their bodies aren't built like "T"s but like big ass blobs of fat. A collared button up shirt draws the eye to the shoulder. Wear button up's fatties, look whiter, look less fat.

ITT: Queer Eye for Jow Forums tries to gay up the joint

Exactly.
Be chad, set positive, society boosting trends.

Isn't that Don from Mad Men?

Looks like that pussy ass boysoy dress code of "non threatening clothing". Fuck that.

>ironing
pleb

Attached: image.jpg (355x355, 30K)

Weekend agenda:
-repair storage container door (involves grinding and welding)
-install 5pt harnesses and bigger meats on the X3
-build ramp to storage shed
-ride side by side up muddy and snow drifted road
-hike 1.5 miles with 600 foot elevation gain, then return
Tell me more about wearing collared shirts you huge fucking queerbait fuckface

im thinking about wearing a watch...are watches still cool in 2018

what am I looking at here

Attached: glasses_meme.png (446x277, 115K)

shirts are fucking uncomfortable, they always pump my fucking lymphic nodes when i wear them. they legit put me under a stressful situation

This. I live in the South and the climate forces me into a tee shirt most days.

I have no fucking clue how men and women lived without stinking like shit in old timey outfits. Two wool petticoats, a corset and a wool top coat on top of a loose dressing gown for women- how in the fuck? Woven shirt and underwear under another shirt, and a wool suit. Why ?

>Uses cringe unironically

soon you faggots will be saying you're shaking

You might actually have autism. My most comfortable garments when it’s not a hundred degrees are loose, woven shirts.

This. v necks are uber gay. I wore a v neck one of my older brothers bought me becaude it was the only clean shirt I had before doing laundry and my girlfriend told me It maked me look faggy, she confirmed my suspicion. They are for flamers or faggy hipsters.

I wear shirts that look like this.

Attached: IMG_0668_400x.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Whatever you do, do not listen to anything
Tells you

Someone should make one for women, so any female lurkers here can get their style together.
Too much brainwashing in (((beauty mags))).

Modern pieces should be included. Too much of the retro style can look " joke-ish/ try hard". Though a few pieces are nice.

They smelled bad, they also didn't bathe everyday because no plumbing.

Looks like a hot-air-bag machine that "irons" your shirt for you.

They did stink like shit. And they were infested with lice.

(((jeans)))

Attached: 1528463166457.png (396x385, 133K)

it's like a hairdryer for clothing, similar things they use in laundry shops

ok, this is epic

It’s hot and some men have physical work to do in 104f heat. No, a man over 18 should not wear a hoodie or sneakers on his free time, but this is silly.

Sage for slide thread.

Disgusting.

Attached: Average american male.jpg (372x662, 47K)

where in georgia tho

And wear shoes or boots user.

And t shirts are fine, just wear a plain t shirt that fits well, ( no v necks unless you are trying to be fag hipster) With no advertising shit on it. Just a solid color t shirt. Don't be one of these walking advertisement shills

i wear vnecks because i don't like things touching my neck :)

Mock/turtlenecks for that BUF look

V necks are onions incarnate dude. All that's missing is a trilby.

but he looks great.
apart from the cancer aids at the aid

Fuck off kike, I’m a literal Nazi. I just don’t like seeing adult white men in Batman T-Shirts.

steve jobs was syrian though

>$155 for a pair of fucking khaki's

jon hamm is a SJW faggit

steve jobs literally died of AIDS

>posting faggit tim cook glasses

tats are gay

fuck all of you

Fuck off faggot, his shirt should be tucked in and the buttons buttoned. Fucking pleb.

Yeah that is pathetic, after a certain age you should only wear solid color shirts with no advertising or symbols or graphics on them. Just a solid navy blue shirt or dark green etc.

I don't think it's a button down. And I see nothing wrong with leaving the top two unbuttoned. Should be tucked though

What about wearing leathers?

I keep on hearing this.
What exactly is wrong with an adult male wearing cargo shorts?

This is what I wear

Attached: AFD43308-4936-42A3-9339-817ED1444EF1.jpg (885x560, 143K)

After a certain age you shouldn't be posting on an anime website

They are considered to be dorky here

If you have to ask...

All of this is bullshit. If you're fit, you'll look good in practically anything. If you're not, then you should be, fatty.

Many cotton or linen button down shirts breath better than the average t-shirt.

I have large traps which makes it look like I have a shorter neck than usual when I wear a collared shirt. It’s aesthetically unappealing for me to.

Everything

>daily casual wear
Dark blue Wrangler or LL Bean jeans, brown boots, brown belt, tucked solid T-shirt in black, green, grey white
>not heading to the grocery store
Replace T-shirt with button up
>it’s cold
Put a wool sweater on top of the button up, or wear a long sleeve T-shirt or turtleneck
>I need a jacket
Literally anything that doesn’t look like a running jacket. Hell, some running jackets can work.
>Winter
Here’s your free pass. When it gets cold enough your main concern is your health.

Excersing freedom of speech on a relatively uncensored anonymous board is reminiscent of the revolutionaries in the colonies plotting their independence from the king in secret meeting halls. And that is a good thing.

Attached: 1529997579798m.jpg (733x1024, 107K)

Stop wearing Jew pants

Attached: jew pants.jpg (1699x537, 107K)

8/10

Dude, nothing. Thats the most staple piece of mens wardrobe in summer. Quit caring what these homos advise you to wear, they suck dick and take it in the ass.

Attached: APWSKgB_d.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Hawaiian shirts and aviators master race. Peak optics right here lads.

Attached: 764F7A1F-7488-4F14-911E-F485EBD3C3B8.jpg (846x1196, 226K)

more or less already how i dress

When you dress respectably, people will more or less respect you. I'm a spic that's never received any undeserving discrimination or racism. I wish niggers would learn that when you dress like a nigger, people are going to treat you like a nigger

Are any shorts acceptable then?

Florida reporting in. I always wore a dress shirt for work, and my new job will require a tie.

Worst comes to worst, I roll my sleeves up. Weather is no excuse for dressing like a slob Boomer. A light-colored button down shirt made of a thin fabric can fare even the hottest weather.

lul

Lawrenceville

Hawaiian shirts are for hipsters now

Going out of the house not wearing
bullet proof vest
Khaki combats
boots
mask
in case you meet the CIA...
amateurs

Attached: CIA655902.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

looks like your mowing the lawn in 90 degree heat

you don't want to look like your mowing your lawn in ordinary civic life

>it's too hot for a collared shirt

What if I told you there are different materials and weaves that are appropriate for different temperatures? I work outside all the time, and I'm in a collared shirt like 95% of the time. Keeps the sun off your neck. I picked up some 50/50 cotton/linen short sleeve collared shirts from Target for like $12 on clearance a few years ago. They made great work and hiking shirts.