Hey la-

hey la-

Attached: tumblr_ok3objQpTL1qith9no1_1280.png (1280x903, 636K)

Cute

you on the left complaining about learning russian
me on the right reading your post

i'm dropping out anyway

rip

Really?

Attached: SLMKWI.png (308x283, 7K)

Why?

Failed my english literature exam today. It was my fav subject too. I glossed over the fucking verses and metres and the bitch didn't even let me shoot my shit. I didn't even get pissed off at the failure. I wasn't prepared for it, but since she replied to my mail about putting me in the list back when I thought I was I settled for going anyway. That bitch started judging me as soon as I entered the fucking door. Asked me if I made any other exams in this period, told her I didn't pass one language and she instantly thought it was English. When I told her it was Russian she changed her mind but still treated me like shit. The other teachers would refer to me as "lei" as a sign of respect, students do that too. This bitch simply opted to use "tu" which is less respectful in italian even though I always respected her.

>The other teachers would refer to me as "lei" as a sign of respect, students do that too. This bitch simply opted to use "tu" which is less respectful in italian even though I always respected her.
Interesting. I wish you luck in your future endeavors, whatever they may be.

I just have plans to drop out. First things first my degree is a meme, second my grades are awful or average. Third, I'm a piss poor dude who will never manage to work in the translation business without traveling and shit. Fourth, I realized how much I despise school lately. I have the skills and the will to pass the exam and went there without preparing on time due to other exams but I'm just plain sick of it. Teachers and students treat you like shit alike. I don't know, maybe that bitch understood I'm a pauper or something? One thing I know is they're all a bunch of spoiled pieces of trash, and if they lived in my shoes they wouldn't be seeing even a glimpse of their beloved expensive macbooks and shit. People don't even go there to find a job, more like to learn about culture. I don't give a shit about culture because I can learn it on my own without spending gozillions for teachers and institutes. Furthermore unless you're loaded or a big shot culture doesn't do shit. I must find a job asap.

Was she racist?

Understandable. I just graduated this month from uni, and had similar feelings towards the end and was getting real sick of the pedagogy at my university.

Just don't become a criminal

Damn, sorry to hear that. Good luck with finding a job, I guess.

Not racist, just disrespectful, she pissed me off anyway and assumed I'd failed English. I guess it's true most people judge you on the fucking cover. I don't want to deal with them anymore. If somebody else tries the same shit I might blow my top.
At least your degree isn't fucking useless. I'd bet 90% of the people who come here are spoiled fucks who go to uni because their parents pay for it. Let's face it: it's hard enough to find a job as a translator for any language. They aren't gonna hire someone with barely average grades and no experience in traveling whatsoever or no pieces of paper other than degrees. Masters are expensive, ranging from 30k to 100k+ and you'd never be able to afford even one unless you'd have someone extremely rich to support you. Even with a job you wouldn't make it. Scholarships barely cover food and expenses. Instruction isn't for everyone... it's just another way to fool the lower classes into thinking they are on par with higher classes when the latter have private universities and schools that give them way more chances to find jobs for their degrees. The world is still really the same shit...

if you're still not convinced of it, I'll tell you what, my friend didn't go to uni, instead he chose to work in a factory and every day he's murdering chicks and chickens for around 2k a month. He lives together with his brother and they can't still pay the rent and taxes. He had to borrow money from his uncle in order to get a driving licence, a fucking driving licence. Right now someone else lives with them so it should be easier to pay everything. But you just ought to see how shitty this country has gotten for some kid in his early 20s to work in a factory and barely get the money to cover the expenses and eat every month.

Oh silly Kobe, your inferiority complex will only lead to eventually fascism.

at least fascism helped the lower classes somehow... look it up.

Hey, Kobe. You ever think about going into crypto? I know it's a bit of a meme but if you haven't got anything to lose it might be good to consider.

Probably, but it also increases War chances.

look at the bitcoin value and you'll regret writing the reply

You can buy it fractionally

War = progress
if WW2 didn't happen you wouldn't have been shitting on this website. If WW1 didn't happen we'd still have horses and carriages.

There's too much at stake now. A small nuclear exchange would end us.

It's bound to crash again eventually. What about moving out of Italy? Somewhere better for work.

if I need any math skills I'm fucked, unless it's extremely basic. I chose languages to avoid math after all.
Also these are roughly 10 dollars and it makes me already feel sad for the investors.

Attached: 0-02-01-7c72c45f280887caa7cad3c3cbcdcef16c45d97eea2165baa76322b878aee562_762fecc2.jpg (750x1334, 143K)

That'd still require a modest sum of money. Plus I'd probably need to know someone, it's hard to believe they'd blindly hire people who just moved out. If I save around 2k that can cover the flight and the expenses, but I have no idea about what I should do afterwards. I don't think you can even move in the US without winning a green card or marrying someone. My gf is a humble mexican mutt as well and I can't financially rely on her so much.

Ohhh man kobe. If you were into math you'd be shitting yourself about global economics right now. At least Italy isn't as screwed as the US potentially maybe.

kot id get