So today, I was tasked with a few things at my contracting gig

So today, I was tasked with a few things at my contracting gig.
Mostly painting and cleaning like the little homemaker I am.

While beginning my trek to the attic, where I would have to gas a nest of bees and beat a bat to death, I decided to begin by cleaning under the stairs.

Firstly, I had found a photo album containing photos of the same young woman.
It seems as if they were graduation photos of some kind

Attached: IMG_20180626_101358.jpg (2560x1440, 741K)

Did you find nudes?

she's a solid 6.5 would be more but she is a piggy

It was then then that I noticed a pair of gently used panties just under the area where the album was

Attached: IMG_20180626_101347.jpg (2560x1440, 806K)

Then, to my further surprise...
I had noticed that tucked beneath the overhang of the stairs to the attic was a long dead vibrator

Attached: IMG_20180626_101413.jpg (2560x1440, 816K)

This confuses and disturbs you because you will N E V E R understand what its like to be a lonely/undesirable male.
>change my mind

And then what, user-san?

I then slowly pieced together the idea that the kind older gentleman that had once owned this home with his loving wife was in fact quite the sexual deviant.

My question is this.
Are you here Brian? You're a strange old man.

Attached: IMG_20180626_101433.jpg (2560x1440, 773K)

>you will N E V E R understand what its like to be a lonely/undesirable female.

Found the difference.
It was the letters f and e

Either im too drunk or youre too clever but I dont get it

Attached: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwanna.jpg (524x541, 75K)

Attached: 1490108345106.gif (100x100, 36K)

POUNDABLE

She looks like she does butt stuff

I was a lonely and undesirable lady for like 23 years my guy, I get desperation.

I thought you lot would get a kick from this

Kinky, you realize she's a high schooler in these pictures, judging by the quality

>I was a lonely and undesirable lady for like 23 years my guy, I get desperation.
>was
No you dont get it. But hey at least with all the atrazine in the water that gives us low status men "babyfaces" you'll get cervical cancer

All women are whores for older Chads.

I was lonely until like 3 months ago.
Up until that point, the only thing that I thought would love me was my wierdly long fingers.
I'm pretty sure I get it.

And I don't like older dudes.
I mostly go for barely legal boys or ladys

>wierdly long fingers
nice
I also have long fingers

Im breddy sure you dont. Women are able to find a "mate" that overlooks all their shortcomings easier than men.

You dont have to lose weight or be a greek demigod to find a bf. Even women who cut themselves and snort coke can find bfs.

put vibrator in pussy

They're useful...for things

How often do women get told " you're not ~*ENTITLED*~ to a bf" when theyre lonely and low status?

So no, you do not and cannot "get it".

>user-san
can't you read? this is a namefag, someone who stands for reddit, twitter, tumblr, facebook, etc.

put vibrator in pussyy

h-heh

Attached: 1490407648514.png (292x312, 108K)

Finding a good mate friendo.
It's easy to find trash, it's hard to find the shiny bits at the bottom.

I had to lose weight, change my lifestyle, and compromise on my principles to even come close to meat someone a quarter of the way decent.

>#notallwomen

Na friendo, left it on the site.
And it's in the garbage, so screw that noise.

I get told that, albeit in different ways, pretty often.

Never used, don't have, never used, long since abandoned, etc.

H-heh.

Attached: ddlc_suggestion_by_sataniccereal-dbs54es.png (216x378, 129K)

$5 says you didnt have to put in as much """"work"""" as men who were in your same situation. Women are literally incapable of not being shallow and they are literally incapable of tolerating ANY man who isnt a fucking Greek demi-god.

>#notallwomen
Factually statistically incorrect. Men are statistically the least shallow gender. Meanwhile, women consider 80% of all men to be unattractive subhumans

bitter incel you should try flirting like i did

I spent four and a half years earning a BA in Accounting.
Barely getting through my classes.
Studying every night to just about pass my classes.

On top of that my female manager rode my ass the hardest when I would come in an hour early and stay an hour late, UNPAID mind you.

I left because I was working myself to the bone.
I don't work hard?

All men are equally shit, just like all women are shit.
Humanity is shit.

Statistically doesn't mean all genius

I'm getting way too worked up over a cunt

It's kinda disturbing tßh

You, I like you.

Wanna do sex?

Its a fun New story I can tell. With pictures and everything!
I should make a pop up book...

I did. I have justifiable reason to be bitter. No amount of "dude just lift and eat 500 calories a day" fixes a babyface. Women my age literally hate me flirting with them because of my puerile babyface. Its gotten to the point where im considering picking up a cocaine habit so I can "look my age".

Nigger you dont WANT me to staty blogposting because I can guarantee you had it on ez-street when you were "struggling" in college. Spoiled immature women your/our age never went through whay I did so they cant even begin to empathize OR sympathize with my low-status life situation. You've never had to drop out of school and quit working to take care of anyone dying.

Dont even fucking start.

Sure, you have 10 minutes to get to my house

Typical entitled spoiled immature millennial woman. You hate low status men so you snipe and cajole them.

Great, your life is worse than mine.
Congratu-fucking-lations.
It doesn't mean that you get to blame all of your problems on women because you're a shitty person.
Grow a sack and stop bitching about phoneys, Holden.
I paid for my college and I am no where near as immature as your wingey ass

No, he was having a bit of fun and enjoying a shitty thread.
Unlike your sorry ass.

BTW, it's fucking Tuesday and your cocked
I'm not perfect, but spell check your shit

Thanks for proving my point! Women hate low status men who genuinely know what life struggle is.

Youre shallow and petty and hypocritical but hey at least you might get cervical/ovarian/breast cancer in 5-10 years. Since youre such a "great person" with an award winning personality (kicking someone when theyre down) and all.

Fuck. Might take me longer, but I can be anywhere in NY in under 5 hours. Just keep the motor running and I'll be there to plow dat ass soon enough.

But it'll be 3 in the morning and I need my sleep for more work tomorrow!

Eh, we'll work out another time. Always wanted to get down and do the nasty Jow Forums style