twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

FIRST POST ITT IS TRUE

in private

>hapa gaymer
>mentally unstable

PICTURE IN YOUR MIND THE SURPRISE THAT HAS OVERTAKEN ME

Only if it's Markiplier

If you have to cry cry in private and carry on if you’re a real man you do not want to appear week in front of others but rather the one in control of the situation. There always a time to mourn, but not in the middle of a crowd

When your father, spouse or child dies.
It's also okay to cry in private or get watery eyes for your dog and your nation.

In private, afterwards getting your shit together and not bitching about it. I believe this is the only way it can be considered for a man ok to do it.

Alone if nobody's watching you. Don't fall for the feminisation meme.

Attached: 1457110220008.jpg (326x218, 14K)

Yes, but not for retarded reasons like pretending to cry to impress his underage viewers like Basedplier does.

Not on camera for YouTube shekels

sounds like you already have

this
rare

Male tears is semen. Otherwise, we just water our beards.

No.
Dogs are loyal. Doesn't matter what you do or who you voted for, dogs are loyal. People aren't. People use you, Women? Manipulative.
I cry when I lose my dog, because they're loyal.

N-not true!

Attached: 1457110220007.jpg (426x314, 12K)

It's acceptable when a blow to the groin is involved - tears of pain as the victim, and tears of laughter as a witness.

Attached: mangettinghitbyfootball.gif (313x174, 1.25M)

if you ever doubted Jow Forums was an underage retarded board, they love Markiplier and Pewdiepie

I simply can't cry no matter what I do. Now I know for.a fact if a family member died, I'd cry in private. But other than that, forget about it, and I've been in extreme pain before.

Cry like an ancient Greek hero. Cry because there is nothing left to conquer.

Only when your dog dies.

Yes. As a matter of fact, I'm crying right now at your magnificent trips.

I feel sorry for you guys. More victims of toxic masculinity. A real man is not afraid of his feelings. If crying makes you appear unmanly then were you ever manly in the fucking first place?

of course it is

men are human, we're not supposed to be dispassionate stoics.

>toxic masculinity
>using a term made up by low test fags to feel better about themselves

>Niece gets brutally killed in car crash
>Faggots on Jow Forums make fun of him for crying

You're all faggots and deserve to die.

Attached: A great Man.jpg (378x568, 42K)

His niece just died in a car accident before his scheduled stream, it's not like he read some mean comments on the internet.

>using someone's death for money and views is somehow ok

Then he shouldn't fucking streaming, jesus christ. what the fuck is society even these days?

Who the fuck cares about this faggot ? Are you 12 years old ?

Attached: 1529439383172.jpg (720x687, 67K)

This... you can cry but not as often as this neurotic fag and definitely not on camera about video games or whatever.

deep

His roastie niece can go bounce on chads cock in hell

I was always told there are 3 times when it is okay for a man to cry in his life, when you’re mother dies, if your child dies, and at the ending of Titanic

>Video is demonetized, thus no profits are earned.

Once again, you're all faggots who deserve to die.

Attached: funnel-web.jpg (1000x667, 148K)

If you cry because you love your country soo much it's oke.

This, all her had to do was say "for personal reasons I won't be streaming today". Nope, instead he decides to milk his dead niece for ad revenue.

Depends. I'm actually a bit of a fucking cry baby myself, but I understand there is a right time and a wrong time.

It’s never okay for a man to cry or show emotion because that is a sign of weakness

Who is this faggot and why do I not care about this faggot

Half a bottle of Jack helps

did your single mother tell you that?

Come on, there are plenty of occasions were heroes cry in the myths. The point is that male tears are a "rare commodity", and if even a hero can't fight them back you know just how much the situation got to him.

Sharing your private issues, let alone a relative's death with millions is unprofessional and disrespectful. It's a gaming channel, not one for this faggot to virtue signal to feel better about himself.

Yes crying is ok but you need to remember that it isn't going to change anything.
Also, tears of joy at some great feat that you have accomplished is ok

who cares that he cried
What’s worse is that he used the death of a family member for more attention and e fame in this emotional video instead of just making some kind of notice on twitter or w/e and dealing with his shit in private.

MARKIPLIER JUST DIED IN A CAR CRASH

this faggot needs the bullet

No, you get lesser men to cry for you

Attached: b44f3fa2-24b1-45f7-857f-821694e9f83c_screenshot.jpg (1128x480, 21K)

Does anyone else here get kind of watery eyes in a feeling of "awe" when you see some cool shit in a movie? Not happy or sad tears just like "that was really cool" kind of way- or am I just autistic?

Hiding is a sign of weakness.

Crying over serious things is 100% fine, even in public if its serious enough but blubbering like a little baby if things don't go your way or something

Being a whiny little bitch like yourself certainly does
>Not sure if bait or Tumblrfag detected

Only when your grandma, mom, or dog die. Even then only in private.

Yes.

this

On very special occasions, yes.
But not publicly or for the sake of views.

To both of my questions?

unless you're like cuck trudeau you're fine

>but blubbering like a little baby if things don't go your way or something is totally embarrassing, for anyone over the age of 10 not even just adult men

>have a personal tragedy tough enough that it makes you cry
>"Well, guess I better stream"
Fucking retard is just looking for sympathy viewers that will watch his later shit that IS monetized.

The reality is that if a woman see you crying then she will lose all respect she has of you.

>Miranda Cracraft Memorial Fund

>$47,969 of $15,000 goal
>Raised by 2,853 people in 13 hours

Thanks lads

Attached: 1528966939710.png (925x842, 832K)

>Is it okay for men to cry?
>Posts picture of a little bitch basedboy
Really OP it’s okay for you to stop sucking dicks.

Yeah keeping your composure should be main priority until you are in private
Most people wont notice a small bit of tears rolling if you act normal and excuse yourself away
Shilling it up on youtube for pity points is irreprehensible

dailymotion.com/video/x3vspuw

wtf why does the cane shrink?

No it doesn't make you autistic.

Attached: 20011.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Attached: 134543723476856.png (500x375, 351K)

>Yeah keeping your composure should be main priority until you are in private

forsure but if you get the news that your mom or child died while you are in public obviously its to be expected someone is going to cry regardless of age or sex

Well that depends on the situation.

As one who's cried more than I had a right to, it should be strongly discouraged passed 5. At least in public view. Even in private, I would encourage my son to be more inward focused and solution oriented

People like this are ADDICTED to 24/7 attention, so they have no bearing on when to shut the fuck up.

you can cry alone when your dog dies.
you can tear up, but no wimpering at funerals of brothers in arms, spouse, or parents.

he didnt put ads on the vid retard

>family member dies
>"fucking weak hapa crying about the death of a loved one"
I want redditor tryhards to leave.

yes, unless you do it in every video.

Yes, under a few conditions.
Death of close family member of friend.
Tear gas.
Pepper spray.

Only from their penis.

Absolutely. But in private. When you feel God you won’t be able to control it.

This is off topic nor the question of OP. He asked is it okay for men to cry. A general question. He didn't ask "Is it okay for vidya gamer Markiplier to cry because his niece died in a car crash?" It's a different question. If that were the question, of course you should cry for your loved ones. If it's a general question if men are allowed to cry the answer would be different cos the question is broad... if men cry because Hillary didn't win, that's gay, if men cry because they favorite sports team lost, that's gay... if men cry because they stepped on a lego piece... that's accepted.

Attached: 4NBQHw.gif (512x288, 471K)

Only if you are successful and have a tragic reason to and you do it in private. Otherwise, no.

You're just a massive autist or you have a condition,either way go see a doctor user.

Under certain circumstances, yes.

Poor Mark though, I feel bad for the guy.

Not crying over a family member is a bad sign for the future of families in a culture. Unless you're just naturally stoic and it can't be helped.

Attached: hentai sensei.jpg (847x109, 31K)

To shed tears in public at the drop of a hat over any mild inconvenience like is fashionable today? Certainly not, but certain circumstances exist when it becomes permissible and natural.

The death of a parent, child, spouse or beloved friend (including long-time pets).
The birth of a child.
A daughter's marriage or a son going to war.
Viewing a natural wonder of great beauty or listening to a particularly moving piece of symphony.

Other than that, you're just a gay.

It's okay, but you should strive to be the strong person, on whose shoulder people can cry on during funerals, deathbeds and other sad moments. Thats what most of our father knew and were taught. It's okay to bawl your fucking eyes in private afterwards. Seeing father cry can have serious impact on children and whole atmosphere in the house.

Does it involve sports, parents or dogs dying, etc?

>feeling bad for a millionaire who's also a shit person pretending to be good

yes, in his case no... he should keep his private life private and not make videos about what ever the fuck happened to him in an effort for more viewership

You can be in touch with your feelings all you want, but breaking down and sobbing consistently in public is unprofessional and negatively impacts others.

Changing direction of your original comment after being proven wrong.
Are you a woman or a liberal?

>ayyland
we're coming for you reptilian scum

>12 year old try hards.

>76
1776 will commence again alien scum!

Attached: n64_wave_race_64_p_fnz9og.jpg (851x315, 155K)

Any photos of his niece? For educational purposes.

Attached: 1514737265115.jpg (243x252, 7K)

Nice strawman.

Attached: 1523315438771.jpg (637x854, 67K)

For you

id cry when my comrades sacrificed themselves in bravery

not for some pussy ass shit faggot. When faggots like you hang themselves I jack off it it