I am the most incredible person ever to live, and I have an offer for you

If you believe me, I promise you a fantastical reward. It happens that I cannot prove it to you, because you only receive it after you die. If you don't believe me though, or start believing but stop later on, you're going to be punished horribly. I also can't prove this to you because the punishment occurs after you die.

If you feel any doubts about what I have told you, they were planted in your mind by Groblax, the invisible trickster. Anything you see or hear that makes you doubt me is the work of Groblax. If your friends or family tell you I'm a fraud, Groblax has control over their minds, and you should cut them out of your life.

You can know this is all true because people who believe me wrote a book about amazing, impossible feats that I performed in the past. How could I have done all those amazing things if what I've told you isn't true?

Also, anybody who rejects my generous offer and does not believe what I have written here is obese, has unflattering facial hair and wears an unfashionable hat. You don't want that to be you, right?

Attached: portraitofme.jpg (194x259, 6K)

>HAHAHH XDDD, I get it, it's a shitty strawman. Epic simply epic!!!
I can't believe shit like this actually convinced retards into atheism.

Groblax has deceived you. You poor, fat, neckbearded fedora.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1504275175514.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

tl;dr fellow narwhal bacon fedora t_d fag

Attached: big-black-cocks-01-37.jpg (400x373, 102K)

Have you heard of Jow Forums X? You type in a little window, which affects paragraph size after you post.

Attached: postingwindow.png (695x374, 14K)

See

Groblax did nothing wrong.

Youre a fucking faggo

Attached: 1514097928697.png (1355x520, 237K)

Why in the fuck are atheists always the group that is searching for god the most? However, their attempts are always futile, as they cannot fathom, what is the common denominator for all atheists and theists alike, when searching for god.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO FUCKING RETARDED.

Want to know what god is? Ill help you, if you post:" I am so fucking sorry, for being this retarded, that I need the help of a stranger on the internet. I AM A FAGGOT!"

>using 4chanx
what a fag

I'm not an atheist.

Oh, you are just retarded then?
Fucking fagget.
You are shitting on something you dont understand, because you feel shitty about not understanding it.

If you are all powerful, can you arrange it that I don't die.

No. I know something you don't know. I'm sure you feel I just don't understand if I don't believe what you do. But a Scientologist thinks that's why you reject his religion, too.

Why cant you just be honest?
Why did you create this shit thread just to try and make fun of christianity?
You are retarded desu.

What the fuck is it you want?

Please continue to tell me what my motivations are, person who has never met me.

You were rude to me. I'm not going to tell you. But if the OP were talking about Mormonism, you'd recognize it's true, right? Or Islam? Because you're not in those religions, you can identify that they fit the formula I described, and understand how that formula compels people to join, to stay in the fold, to recruit others and to ignore their own doubts.

He wants unreasonably large nigger dick to fill all of his holes and he's mad at Christians for telling him he can't do that.

Is the reason you reject Islam because you cannot live up to its rules?

Do I need to know you intimately to know what you want? No. If you say yes, then when is it enough? How many minutes, do I need to know you, for me to be able to judge your intention? Or hours? Do I need to put a ring on your finger and fuck you before I know you enough to judge your motivations?

"But if the OP"
You are the op wtf ? Did you forget to change proxis?
Also, nice. Nice. So just because I am rude to you, now you do not want to talk about your shitty opinion or whatever?
You are fucking retarded. Your shit trolling isn't getting you anywhere.

He wants to convince people that his position on religion is correct, just like everyone does with all their positions.
Don't go acting like this is abnormal behavior in any way.

>I promise you a fantastical reward

Yeah while also ridiculing the idea.
The OP has no clue on what time/history implies when considering religions.
God and gods are real people. Get over it.
Some people will never meet a god, some people a half gods(Gripped by god/gods).

Figure out how what I am saying is true and how it is untrue and you will be miles ahead of the avg person.

>You are the op wtf ? Did you forget to change proxis?

No, OP stands for Original Post.

>Yeah while also ridiculing the idea.
Yes. Just as most people do with ideas they don't respect. The idea is stupid, and deserves to be ridiculed.

lmao have an indirect (you) and a bump

Bless you child. I smile upon you this day, and will protect you from Groblax.

Religions are stupid? Is that what you are saying?
If so, please explain.

You should only believe something once it has evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence before they are to be believed.
No religion even approaches the amount of evidence necessary to be belived. In fact many of them go against existing evidence.
You must have heard this before, though. Unless you've never actually asked an athiest this before.

If you moron read Bible you'd know he proved he was God's son by doing many miracles so no it wasn't just "hey I'm almighty, trust me and you'll be in heaven after your death".
Sage
Sage
Sage kike

>If you moron read Bible you'd know he proved he was God's son by doing many miracles

According to the Bible, and no other source from that period.

According to the Qur'an and Hadiths, Muhammad flew to Medina on a winged horse, and once split the Moon in two temporarily by pointing at it. Does this prove Islam is true?

You’re not God sorry bro. Nice job poking fun tho, I gotta go laugh regardless

>Groblax
Fucking kek

Looks like Groblax has deceived you. Sadly, you will go on to an everlasting punishment when you die because of this.

Resurrect somebody's dead brother and I'll follow you.

I did, a long time ago. It says so in the book my followers wrote.

Which book is that?

I feel like the point flew over your head here. Abrahamic religions all have holy books containing claims of past miracles. Because nobody has a time machine we can't go back and verify if they occurred. This is a convenient way to place remarkable claims beyond the possibility of inspection. Likewise, placing the reward and punishments for belief/disbelief after death where they cannot be verified.

Ok. I get your point, no, I really do.
I believed when I was a child, because you got told in school and somehow I just went along.
When I prayed for some shit to happen, I didnt get anything for it.
I stopped believing as it wasn't making sense.
However, later in life, I began to question all these faiths and their claims, particularly the "weird" ones, like creationism.

You see, creationism is weird if you ask me. It comes from the explanation that god created everything, which he did. You see, they claim that god designed everything on a micro lvl. So every persons makeup is designed, but that would be a shitty assumption to be honest. If you wanted to create multiple thousands and thousands upon species, you wouldn't create it one species at a time, you would create the conditions for life so that life can arise. So, the creationists should be macro creationists if anything.

The next thing is, you want evidence. I get that, but what kind of evidence? Evidence through numbers? Through popularity? Through science?
Science itself is not flawless as it is a cyclical method of application, which means the output is correlated to a certain degree upon the amount of cycles it has gone through + the energy put in and even then, it can still be wrong. There are true scientific conclusion and wrong ones. In other words, science is only as good as the scientist.
The same thing that goes for science goes for religion too.
In order to not just create a giant wall of text, let me ask you how you have questioned gods existence and I will give my thoughts on your questions, if you like.

The fact that Christianity succeeded is a pretty strong testament to the truth contained in the Gospels. Islam is bullshit but its spread is easily explained by the fact Mohamed was a charismatic and brutal warlord. Christianity couldn't have spread if the apostles didn't sincerely believe they were doing the work of God.

murder yourself

>The fact that Christianity succeeded is a pretty strong testament to the truth contained in the Gospels. Islam is bullshit but its spread is easily explained by the fact Mohamed was a charismatic and brutal warlord.

This is a double standard. The success of one religion means it is true. The success of another religion doesn't count because they were violent.

Christianity was also violent. Just not actual wars most of the time, rather it would take control of the state as in Rome and make other religions illegal.

>Christianity couldn't have spread if the apostles didn't sincerely believe they were doing the work of God.

Then Mormonism must also be true. Otherwise how did it spread, and why didn't they give up their faith when the government was trying to exterminate them? (Missouri Executive Order 44)

You're deliberately misreading the point. The initial spread and faith in Christianity is completely different to that of Islam. Mohamed had clear personal and secular reasons to put so much effort into building his religion, the apostles gave up their lives and lived to a standard of pure charity. Why would they do that if not out of a genuine belief that they had known God and received orders and promises from him? It's easy to explain why the early Muslims would do what they did. Not the Christians.

And their success is totally different. Mohamed's success came down to ruthlessness (sacked caravan's when it was universally agreed that this was anathema) and military success, Christianity's came down to awing people with faith, hope and charity. Peter killed/prophesised the deaths of two people, that's different. You can say it's all Constantine but he didn't build the Church.

Mormons hold out but they're all anti-depressant addicted weirdos and pretty much a cult. They're just eccentrics who built their crazy off of a perfect foundation. If you removed the true power of the Bible and the life of Christ, which is not originally theirs, they would have nothing. Their story isn't 1/100 as fantastic as that of the early Church.

Religions spread because of various reasons.
Islam for instance promises subservient woman but the price is that your children will also be muslim as soon as they are born. If you leave islam, you should be killed according to their laws.

Christianity originally came to the new called Germany through the sword, as they say. "Convert or die."
Christianity however is more moldable than Islam, atleast it seems like that.

A better question overall is what do followers of their various believe produce? I.e what is the collective consequence of following Bhudism, Christianity, Catholicism, Islam, Zarathustranism or whatever.

>you wouldn't create it one species at a time, you would create the conditions for life so that life can arise
I mean, if god is omnipotent and omniscient, then both of these would be equally easy for him, so it really doesn't matter.
>what kind of evidence?
Historical evidence for the events of the bible, or direct evidence of actual miracles, with reason to believe that god was the cause.
Or just a reasonable philosophical argument for god, if you're going for deism.

>The initial spread and faith in Christianity is completely different to that of Islam.

The success of a religion doesn't make it true. It just means it was well designed to spread.

>"Mohamed had clear personal and secular reasons to put so much effort into building his religion, the apostles gave up their lives and lived to a standard of pure charity. Why would they do that if not out of a genuine belief that they had known God and received orders and promises from him? It's easy to explain why the early Muslims would do what they did. Not the Christians."

They were fooled. People have died throughout history for sincerely held, but false beliefs.

>"And their success is totally different. Mohamed's success came down to ruthlessness (sacked caravan's when it was universally agreed that this was anathema) and military success, Christianity's came down to awing people with faith, hope and charity."

They made every other religion illegal in Rome and eventually began killing anybody who wasn't a Christian wherever they had the power to.

>"You can say it's all Constantine but he didn't build the Church."

The church was not wildly successful until after Christianity became the official religion of Rome.

>"Mormons hold out but they're all anti-depressant addicted weirdos and pretty much a cult."

You're also in a cult. You don't realize it for the same reasons they don't. Christianity and Mormonism are both designed to prevent that realization, otherwise nobody would stay in them.

You forgot to make your offer

Alright cool.
Let me explain my view.
If you want to find out whether it is true or not, you need to go back to the ultimate source, Jesus Christ, atleast for christianity, I will immidiatly tell you, that there are lots of "coincidences" with Jesus Christs and his ideas and so on, for instance, Kreuzgott and Mithras and so on. Thats for another time though.
Jesus said, that only through him will you find god. So, what does that mean? Does it mean, that if you believe in Christ, you will find out what god is or isnt? Does it mean that you have to emulate his life, in order to find god?

You have to analyze the ideas that are brought fourth in the religion itself, for instance, eternal life, life after death and so on.

You also have to divide the faith into groups. For instance, Jesus being the founder/source/inspiration for the religion. The church being the promoter of the faith, guard of the faith and even the producer of the faith, in the sense of ideas and so on. I have heard someone say that Hell was invented in the 1200s.

I am going afk for 5 min and then I am comming back. HAve you ever read the bible btw?

To be quite frank, I don't care what the tenets of Christianity are, because it's not true. So you can stop there.
Yes I have read some of the bible.

kek

Christianity spread through state enforcement, just like Islam. The fact that wherever Christianity did not conquer with the sword, its just a minor sect (China, Japan, India) is telling.

Pagan philosophers like Damascius used to call Christians Cyclops for their brutal behaviour.

>The success of a religion doesn't make it true. It just means it was well designed to spread.
This ties into your next point on Islam. Why would someone design Christianity? Jews say it was St Paul because he was a self-loathing Jew and he just latched onto some newly emerging cult based on a crazy person who got stoned to death and used his incredible writing and preaching abilities to convert the entire known world, but does that sound reasonable to you?

Christianity eventually started to crack down on other faiths, but this was after a very long period of survival in the face of adversity. It was well entrenched before Christians decided to start forcing the faith on their neighbors with varying degrees of severity.

And as for what constitutes 'wildly successful', I'd say that considering its origins any kind of survival at all is incredible. And going from those humble origins to the official religion of Rome is an incredible thing and a testament to the Church's power.

I came back to Catholicism, I was raised by apostates who are practically atheists. What's preventing my realization? And what am I meant to be realizing?

Well done OP

Christcuckedry status: obliterated

Anybody else feel like it’s reddit in here?

I dont like beliefs either man. Beliefs to me, are only a substitute for knowledge.
But what I am getting at here, is that if you want to know what the Christian god is, you have to reverse engineer it.

If you want to do it quickly, I'd advise you to look at the description of the devil and of god. Look at how those two are defining each other.
Everything in life is relative to something.

Also on a side note, do you know another word for gods?
Aphrodite is the goddess of love. Thor and Mars are the gods of war. Tyr is the god of Justice.

Now the christian god comes along and what is he the god of?

You already know some of the qualities of the Christian God, what is omnipotent and omniscious?

Aquinas' Argument from degree:

>The fourth proof arises from the degrees that are found in things. A hierarchy of each quality. For there is found a greater and a less degree of goodness, truth, nobility, and the like. But more or less are terms spoken of various things as they approach in diverse ways toward something that is the greatest, just as in the case of hotter (more hot) that approaches nearer the greatest heat. In the hierarchy of complexity one might find a worm lower down, a dog higher, and a human higher than that. There exists therefore something that is the truest, most complex, best, and most noble, and in consequence, the greatest being. For what are the greatest truths are the greatest beings, as is said in the Metaphysics Bk. II. 2. What moreover is the greatest in its way, in another way is the cause of all things of its own kind (or genus); thus fire, which is the greatest heat, is the cause of all heat, as is said in the same book (cf. Plato and Aristotle). Therefore there exists something that is the cause of the existence of all things and of the goodness and of every perfection whatsoever—and this we call God.

He's the god of everything, apparently.
I know the story of lucifer.
You already know what those things are, but I'll play along.
Omnipotence is the ability to do anything.
Omniscience is when something knows everything.

Wouldn’t know never been is this the kinda shit they post? Fuck it’s worse then I thought. Code red

Ok, I need to go to bed, so just post whatever you're getting at here and I'll come read it tomorrow.

Ahh yes, very good argument desu.

Bacteria > Animal > Man > Angels > God.
We know what bacteria are, what animals are, what men are, but what about angels and god?
Is god the originator of everything? Yes.
Are angels more of everthing than men are? Yes. Archangel Michael, if I remember correctly, is the Angel of Justice, right?
Funny that, isnt it?

Yes, very good post user. God is the god of everything, do you have a synonym word for god?

What I am getting at here, is that gods are concepts. Some concepts are higher than others. Justice > God. Love > God and so on.
What is the concept of the Christian god?
Which concept, has the ability to do anything while also knowing everything? Sleep tight.

Define the devil to me. No seriously. Define it, describe it as best as you can. Do it as if I havent heard of god or the devil.

Is the devil the antipole of god? If he is, surely he must be the opposite of god, no?
Funny that satanist always invert everything from Christian ideas right? Christians have mass, satanist have black mass.
Christians have the cross, satanists the upside down cross.

he is nature; all physical
god is metaphysical

I imagine you would start out something like this:
Well there is this guy (Funny how the devil and god are male, right? Does that mean anything?(yes, but what?)) and he lies a whole lot. He decieves a whole lot. If you follow what he says, you will go to hell (what is hell and what is heaven?). But he is smart, really smart, but not as smart as this other guy, god, who is like the opposite of him.
I myself have not read the bible btw. I have heard things, I have read extracts, I have read a satanist criticism of Christianity. But not the whole bible, yet I claim to know what god is.

Yes, but god is in everything, atleast that is the claim, right?
So god is also part of nature and part of the devil.
Which metaphysical concept is part of everything? Is omnipotent and omniscient?

We are getting somewhere now, arent we? :)

there are as many claims about god, as there are gods.
'everything' can be a metaphysical concept. a single unit, that collects all else, but if god was just that, there would be no need for the devil
not knowing your goal, i cannot tell wherever we are. ;)

My goal is to get you to have a revelation of what god is.
The devil and god are two poles.
You could also say, sadly, that the devil is part of everything.
This shit is really confusing, I know.
But the conclusion is heavenly.
Keep asking questions and I will answer. :)

heheheh! sorry, my dude, but don't waste your time
i devote myself to the teachings of Nietzsche and the Apollo/Dionysos duality.
i do not find it confusing, though
i have no more questions for you and i have no need for further revelations. ;)

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhh!!! hvis jeg ikke var alexander den store, ville jeg vaere Diogenes.jpg (640x433, 169K)

Don’t be so ignorant to think you have found the truth, I was like you 5 years ago but now I humbly accept I was wrong and that God is the truth.

could i ever become more ignorant, than to think, that you were just like me?

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

>Why would someone design Christianity?

Same reason anybody starts a cult. To be worshiped forever by everybody, or as close to either of those as possible.

>i devote myself to the teachings of Nietzsche and the Apollo/Dionysos duality.
Tell me about this, sounds interesting.
I have thought of duality myself.
Duality is a lie untill you figure out it is true and then when you know it is true you will also know it is a lie.

>le spacing meme
Why do you autists get so triggered by how people space their posts and automatically assume it has something to do with leddit?
Are you just jumping at any opportunity you can to attack someone for doing something you don't like, and then blaming them for being from a site you don't like?

Good try, but you missed the most important part. Christians are basically lemmings.

They literally believe in it because everyone around them believes in it.

That's why they'll reject OP even though it accurately describes Christianity and is in no way anymore silly or idiotic than Christianity. The difference is that the Christian lemming will go:

>hm if hundreds of millions, including ma and pa, believes in it, how stupid can it be?

Attached: MonkeyChristFresco.png.CROP.promo-large.png (718x512, 589K)

one is god of knowledge; one of wine
one should have moments of clarity and introspection and moments of joy and desire
>Duality is a lie untill you figure out it is true and then when you know it is true you will also know it is a lie.
This is highly paradoxical and true, because duality is both a truth and a lie, as there must be duality in duality itself. (i guess; but my worry is, that it might sound pseudophilosophical)

Cults are a great way to make tax free money too

They seek God, but kind find him because of Groblax

Non-stop relentless shilling against Christ. It warms my heart to know you rabid kikes are so buttblasted.

opinions on Nietzsche's concept of lie and truth?

No you're a faggot

Attached: 1526267592229.png (261x193, 141K)

>one is god of knowledge; one of wine
>one should have moments of clarity and introspection and moments of joy and desire

Ahh, I get that, my wine is just weed or shrooms desu. But this is only a decent "god" for a individual, not for societal good.

>This is highly paradoxical and true, because duality is both a truth and a lie, as there must be duality in duality itself. (i guess; but my worry is, that it might sound pseudophilosophical)
It is not, in my opinion. I see it as a form of experience level. On the first lvl, you only see one thing, so for instance love from a parent.
Later on you will find out, your parent can also hate you.
Then you will find out, that they hate you, love you, adore you, cheer you on and everything else that is between love and hate.

I do not know if you are serious or not, because it does make sense. :(

Silly OP, only subhuman retards would believe such a shitty fairytale. Literal sheep with no mind of their own. No way people on Jow Forums are that fucking moronic, lol!

Attached: 1530042849932.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Nigga is it gay to give a homie a good night kiss?

Properly spaced paragraphs isn't Reddit spacing newfag

Nice