I'm moving to UK, where should I go?

I'm moving to UK, where should I go?

Manchester

London

Liverpool

That's the top 3

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffIOaj-Gdg
youtu.be/ZDKF8KkD7rE
tpp-uk.com/job/software-developer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manchester is 89% white
Liverpool is 91% white

But white people from those cities are just as bad as niggers tbf.

Go to Australia instead

Why would you leave Italy at the height of your countrys nationalism?

Manchester

Bristol

I wanna come back here in 5 years, I wanna find a good job there in UK, work hard, make some $$$ and open a restaurant here in italy.

What do you suggest then?

I wish I had 5k$ in my wallet

I saw some pics, it's a nice city with plenty of young people

No jobs in Italy? Why UK?

what kind of food will you serve at your restaurant?

Attached: sonic-carhop_750.jpg (750x1038, 99K)

I want to improve my english and the best way is to speak it everyday with English people (? )

Pizzas and Fish ( I live close to the sea and that would be perfect + plenty of tourists come here )

Manchester is probably closer t0 70%. Both have significant populations of Irish (Liverpool more so).

I would personally suggest Manchester, it's got a tram network and a lot of things to do (restaurants, shops, etc.). Basically a cheaper, whiter London.

I guess I will go there, thanks BritBro

Happy to help :)

Before anything, the loicense office at the airport exit. Have a spare bag to store them.

Sad weather, sad laws, sad health care, ,,,
what crime did you commit to earn such a cruel sentence?

Liverpool because they have the finest women in all of England and maybe the world

Attached: 6CC30BDE-F52E-40BF-ACDE-752CB426501F.jpg (592x720, 130K)

Why?

lmao

I know it's not the perfect place but i've been in Maidstone when I was 17, working in a coffee shop and it wasn't that bad. Maybe cause i've been there only for 3 months but idk

Is that a girl from Liverpool?

Check the thread

Good luck understanding the accents in liverpool and manchester

youtube.com/watch?v=6ffIOaj-Gdg

RIP ME.

ahh so good

None of those

>Manchester is 89% white
I refuse to believe this
79% white is more likely

>translation: i want to leech off the UK economy]
Fuck off

Where then?

Brighton

Wales is cozy

Can you swap with me my fellow spaghetti nigger? I want to come back to the motherland

Liverpool isn't full of white niggers, don't listen to Nigel. Scousers are legit some of the nicest people you'll meet in England and far friendlier than anyone you'll meet in London. London is full of people too busy to give you the time of day, unless they're niggers in which case you'll probably be stabbed.

If I knew you I'd let you stay in my 2nd house near the beach. It's pretty hot desu but it's worth it man

This is what will happen if you go to Manchester

youtu.be/ZDKF8KkD7rE

come north wales specifically, its largely white and mainly made up of the english people that have fled from muslim immigration

Can confirm, I’m from Manchester but went to uni in Wales. Quite a few pakis in Cardiff but other cities and towns are fine. Jobs can be scarce in the country though.

Try Swansea if you like sea air. Anglesey is nice too.

manchester is shittier than liverpool desu, the whites there are mostly violent and uneducated blurring the lines between blacks and white superiority

But I've heard that the accent is pretty hard to understand there

north wales the accent is fine its south wales the accent is annoying

i strongly recommend either north wales or Liverpool. ive only been out of wales twice because the stories ive heard of stabbing in and around england

Thanks for the advice man

Not a Scoucer but he's right they are warm and friendly.

London is cool to visit and the forigners you'd meet in the parts worth seeing are mostly western tourists, migrants live in the poor areas not worth seeing. But nobody has time for you, it's full of hipsters and wankers who only care about their image plus it's bloody expensive.

Cambridge! Seriously! Surrounding area has the lowest unemployment rate so should get a job easy. It’s not overrun with Muslims. I know Cambridge is lefty multiculti but all cities are and it’s mainly Chinese students. The area is very white and it’s an hour away from London on the train.

This is not politics.

Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Belfast, York, Brighton, Cumbria and some of the smaller cities like Durham or Lancaster etc will give you a comfier British experience.

What are you looking to get a job as user?

Yeah, I had a bad experience in london with my brother. He was living with a Pakistani guy, short but with a lot of muscles. One day he came home and found the whole house dirty cause that Pakistani guy didnt clean it at all and he got mad, they both started shouting at each other until that fucking Brown Hulk started threaten him. He called the police and the took him away. Turns out he was working in black(?). Dont know what happened to him.

Isn't Cambridge a bit too expensive?

Out of those 3? Liverpool.

But try to move to the countryside instead. If not, then a small town or a small city. Fuck these urban hellholes.

Bath, Chester, Cambridge, Oxford don't believe the big city hype. Even some rural areas have good employment opportunities.

London and Manchester are shitholes. Liverpool is okay but it's becoming more and more non-white, even though its still whiter than the other two.

At the beginning anything. But I wanna work as a programmer

I grew up near Liverpool. It used to be very white, it's not so much anymore. I went down Bold street a few months back and there were honestly more non whites than whites walking down there. It felt like fucking London. Also pic related is taken from side of Merseyrail train.

Attached: IMG_0040.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Attached: 65735673567.jpg (1210x803, 83K)

No, you fucktard. Stay out of the cities.
Have a look in the areas around Durham, Carlisle, Wrexham, etc.

Here's a good high paying job. £40,000 graduate starting salary. I've also heard theres alot of start-ups in manchester and edinburgh recently. But realistically London is the best for that sector.

tpp-uk.com/job/software-developer

Dumfries, Scottish dialect is easier to understand near the South and East

Why do you want to move to the middle east?

Attached: Monaca_Towa_Halfbody_Sprite_(6).png (608x979, 569K)

>But white people from those cities are just as bad as niggers tbf.
Not really. Ignorant prick.

Why do you want to move to England?
I'm from Manchester, have lived here for 15 years. Lived in Birmingham and London before this.
I'll be moving out of Manchester late next year.
Ask me anything you want.

Why you moving? and where?

Not a chance either of those percentages are accurate. Liverpool has been mixing for way more than a centuriy thanks to muh ports bringing in all manner of groid.

North Wales or further up north in England.
Financial and family reasons. Better environment for having a family and property is cheaper. I don't want my children to grow up around non-whites in a large city. I know better than anyone what that is like, since I lived in the most muslim and black infested areas in Birmingham and London. Manchester is going down the shitter now. I'm financially well off enough that I can leave.

There's no way Manchester is 89% white. I've lived in Manchester all of my life and it's probably about 60% white now.

Even south Manchester is fucked now.

Go to inverness :^)

When my wife first came here from Denmark, she couldn't believe how many blacks and browns were in the city. And I have never shown her the worst parts of the city. That's how fucked this place is, it's worse than an international city like Copenhagen. It has grown even worse since then.

I'd say it's almost unfair to move to North Wales, too many english diluting their culture already, that is unless you raise your kids to be welsh and speak the language. Otherwise northern england probably better, Cumbria is pretty idyllic and unspoilt still. Carlisle is probably what Manchester used to be like, white working class 100% basically. Otherwise couldn't Denmark be an option?

Move to Bath. Its the 3rd most visited tourist city, so you can get jobs showing your fellow countrymen around. Very white. Beautiful city. Also, Bristol is nearby which is a big city.

London Liverpool and Manchester are fucking shit choices

Attached: 1488106780935 - Copy.jpg (84x128, 11K)

Bristol is about as white as Manchester at this point.
Liverpool is without a doubt the whitest big city in the country, but it has scousers. So pick your poison, op.

Bath. I said Bath

I would also recommend Cambridge fellow pastabro, they call it the Silicon Valley of Europe for a reason. It's whiter and comfier than London while close to it, cheaper too. I will be working there soon as a programmer, salary is really good. Do you have a degree?

Im moving to manchester in 4 weeks. south greater manchester specifically. anything i should be prepared for in advance? hows the employment situation?