Why is this board such complete, irredeemable garbage?

Why is this board such complete, irredeemable garbage?

Attached: bant.jpg (2179x1528, 1.59M)

Sounds like someone made an unsuccessful post

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

Ooooooooh nooo I'm getting shade thrown at me by some retarded fucking homo who probably does nothing but larp as tumblr traps who've never even used Jow Forums, how will I ever recover??? :O

eurofags

he's right, isn't he...

By going back to /b/ where you can get 200 replies for posting pics of boobs.

All the memes here are painfully fucking unfunny and everyone is boring as shit and there's literally only three or four non-dead threads at any given time.

Oh fuck off, with your fucking faggot pink ID and your fucking maple leaf, don't you have a dog dick to suck off?

welcome to Jow Forums
also kot id get

Attached: 1530010062884.jpg (452x697, 41K)

Attached: IMG_2002.jpg (1500x1500, 313K)

>posts fluffy pony shit
>lol look at the colour of your ID
>WHY ARENT YOU BEING FUNNY AND BABYSITTING ME REEEEEEE
just another whining underage american fuckhead

Attached: gvv.jpg (784x708, 89K)

At least those autists actually talk to each other unlike you mind numbingly dull weeb cunts.

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [bant] through the Jow Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [bant], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Jow Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [bant] is like this.

redpilled

Attached: 1529831133112.jpg (2200x1566, 215K)

not enough quality goreposters :(

Attached: 66121042-722D-43C6-9D95-54DCB8799B29.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Why spoil it now everyone knows

Damn, you really roasted me m8! Pity how everyone in your shithole irrelevant country is a pathetic failure, incapable of even winning a war against an army of goddamn FLIGHTLESS BIRDS.

Attached: 2074ce04749f80d9a5ced8d5a626aac774a6d1e1215692603409e6855c1dd1eb.jpg (389x379, 41K)

i think i'm done even replying to americans. they either read off the same script or they're all assimilated into some sort of fucking hivemind that can only remember 5 years old jokes and complain about frivolous shit

LOL rich af coming from you 21 chromosome-having niggers who can't go two seconds without regurgitating some shit copypasta. Holy shit you are all fucking buffoons.

this whole website is garbage full of hipster faggots gatekeeping for .jpg’s and imaginary quality. the fun you think you’re having is both overhyped and derivative of the same jokes used over and over. caring about any of this garbage can only mean one thing; you are mentally ill.

Attached: 827DE21A-131D-4083-BE94-6D889D558BF3.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Holy shit this board is so fucking bad. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your retarded gay in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board "quality" should look like.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your generic copy paste almost incoherent responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" shit which literally just got shipped over from s4s just like about 80% of this shit board.

You guys honestly have no direction and no set quality so the board quality drops at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some memes could become established so you could have a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good but I just think this board is going on a straight plummet to hell.

Can't wait till hiro deletes this shithole.

Attached: 23946827.png (1166x958, 719K)

Jow Forums is so shit, only few more days and I will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality.

*spits on bant*

I cant believe I spent so much time here, I guess I will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, I hope you are happy
at this point I just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, I hate most of the people on Jow Forums, I cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying I'm mad, wow so unexpected, haha!

We had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate what this board became so much.

Just few more days and i will be free from this shit board.

Attached: 4234234.jpg (535x462, 54K)

Holy shit he's mad lol

> waaah, my fow chan bowd doesn't have enough funny memes in it!!!!!! how come no wone wesponds to me????? waaaahhh

pretty sad tbqh senpai

Attached: 1530041943855.png (596x502, 256K)

I cultivated it until it was this way
Do you like my beautiful trashcan

Attached: ..png (224x274, 90K)

How many identical dumbass waste of space weeb threads were you able to shit out while typing that?

Eat a dick you fucking namefag, what are you, 13? You have to be 18 to post here Autismo.

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: 42323423.png (576x432, 218K)

Babaxjubbbbbacoooo

Attached: IMG_1883.png (750x841, 700K)

I hope Reiko blackmails your copypasting ass you crossdressing fuck.

Attached: 1521088534248.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

Because Americans still can't Jow Forums

4/10 trolling
could be worse but still plenty of room to improve
keep practising

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

Attached: Brian Stelter 034.jpg (437x594, 86K)

Attached: SQtwiJI_d.jpg (317x300, 9K)

because you're here :^^^^)