The earth is flat.Why do you idiots bealive the earth is round...

The earth is flat.Why do you idiots bealive the earth is round.You are just ignorant dumpasses who dont understand anything.

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson-called-out-flat-earthers--heres-what-would-happen-if-the-earth-were-actually-fla (1440x1080, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

physics.aps.org/story/v19/st3
reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/14p93i/why_does_spinning_iron_cause_the_earths_magnetic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_theory
phys.org/news/2015-01-link-metal-physics-earth-magnetic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep flying through the universe at ridiculous speeds you fucking weirdos.

>inb4 muh constant rate

Fuck off, THE EARTH IS NOT FUCKING MOVING HOLY SHIT WAKE UP.

This bait is so fucking weak, grow up kid.

Shut up bitch. Why does the ship disappear bitch? Where's the curve bitch?

Attached: Ship zoom.webm (1280x720, 400K)

Attached: Nice.webm (800x450, 946K)

I am not baiting,the earth is flat and that is a fact

>Earth is flat, you're retarded if you think it's round

>Posts round disc earth.

Attached: Ontario.webm (700x394, 2.92M)

Attached: Land distance.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

That is fake you idiot,goverment made that video to fuck with you

Shut the fuck up dumbass.

NASA MADE IT

Attached: earth fail.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

You all are crazy all those videos are fake,I am woke

STARS ARE NOT FUCKING GAS BALLS DON'T BE RETARDED.

Attached: star lum.webm (1008x564, 1.01M)

Come on Im telling the truth you are just too ignorant to accept that

Attached: 1523290396453.jpg (320x179, 19K)

Attached: 1525326385059.jpg (800x759, 114K)

Obviously gravity and magnetism are different forces that do not rely on each other.

That's not the point.

Attached: 1525325623113.jpg (3276x2160, 500K)

How do flat Earther's get both of these pictures in the top row? The do not come together in one motion of stars or Earth if the are both in the same plane.

Then what is the point? In elementary school someone told you that metals lose their magnetic properties when heated and you took that as truth for all things and not just ferromagnetic metals? There is more than one way to generate magnetic fields. I would suggest you take a physics class, but I wouldn't want to deal with you in my class and you'd probably just argue the entire time and not learn anything.

What does it actually look like then?

Attached: ships horiz.jpg (640x960, 62K)

Show me molten iron keeping its magnetic properties dipshit.

Earth is not a refrigerator magnet. Earth's metal core creates a magnetic field BECAUSE it's hot (thus liquid).

also

Hmmmmm, it's almost like the phenomenon we observe where things are drawn towards earth has a cause that's independent from electromagnetism
It's like it's some sort of
Other fundamental force
HMMMMMMMM

>physics.aps.org/story/v19/st3
THE CORE IS NOT MADE OF MOLTEN FUCKING SODIUM FUCKING HELLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1525735524212.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

The fundamental force of density and buoyancy.

Attached: knower.jpg (627x526, 79K)

>Density
A scalar. Forces are vectors.
>Buoyancy
Disappears in a vacuum, as you can demonstrate with 1900s-era glassmaking and a large pump. Meanwhile, gravity persists. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>A scalar. Forces are vectors.
Mathematics IS NOT SCIENCE.
>Disappears in a vacuum, as you can demonstrate with 1900s-era glassmaking and a large pump. Meanwhile, gravity persists. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
NO, YOU CANNOT CREATE A PERFECT VACUUM MOTHERFUCKER

Simple google search leads to many results. You can also learn some basic physics theory to be introduced to alternative methods.

FUCKING RETARDS HOW MANY MORE TIMES. THAT DEMONSTRATION USES MOLTEN SODIUM. I'M TALKING ABOUT MOLTEN IRON DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Attached: 2.jpg (482x482, 26K)

>Mathematics is not science
And yet, a force has to have a direction, making anything without a direction not a force

>You cannot create vacuum
You can still approach -1atm relative pressure and observe that buoyancy effects stop, while gravity still persists. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>Mathematics IS NOT SCIENCE.
Physics is the science of describing the Universe through the language of mathematics.
You are right, math isn't a science, but there is no physics without mathematics.

Same idea, same methodology, simply easier to maintain. Why is it so difficult for flat earther's to understand that just because something isn't exactly the same as the Earth that it is still a valid method.

You want a perfect example? The Earth. Go drill to the molten layer to physically see it yourself if you need, but the Earth has molten iron keeping its magnetic properties. If you don't believe me, pull out a compass and see the magnetic field yourself. If you need to see the molten iron, go dig for it. You'll end up like that other flat earther I was rooting for who was creating the rocket to get a picture of the Earth, but was too stupid and his rocket didn't work. What a surprise...

Looks round to me in that picture op

You people really have a "flat of the gaps" mentality don't you?

>And yet, a force has to have a direction, making anything without a direction not a force
AN OBJECT DENSER THAN THE MEDIUM IT IS IN WILL BE FORCED DOWN, IF IT IS LESS DENSE IT WILL BE FORCED UP.
>buoyancy effects stop, while gravity still persists.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THEIR EFFECTS BRAINLET.

Attached: 1.jpg (482x442, 24K)

I don't even understand the point of arguing Earth is flat. People that believe Earth is flat never amount to anything or anyone important in life. Prove me wrong.

>some retard thinks he knows anything about physics when he demonstrates that he doesn't
reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/14p93i/why_does_spinning_iron_cause_the_earths_magnetic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_theory
phys.org/news/2015-01-link-metal-physics-earth-magnetic.html

PHYSICS IS METAPHYSICS, NOT SCIENCE.
>Same idea, same methodology, simply easier to maintain. Why is it so difficult for flat earther's to understand that just because something isn't exactly the same as the Earth that it is still a valid method.
WE'RE TALKING SCIENCE HERE DUMBO. GET YOUR FUCKING VARIABLES RIGHT BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE MAKE UP OF THE CORE.
>The Earth. Go drill to the molten layer to physically see it yourself if you need
NO ONE HAS DRILLED FURTHER THAN 8 MILES DIPSHIT, THE CORE IS COMPLETE SCI-FI FANTASY.

Attached: Real Scientist.jpg (1019x719, 107K)

I'M TALKING REAL SCIENCE, GET IN THAT MENTALITY.

>If you pump out all the medium, thing still fall down
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>The 1800s formulation of this downward force also predicts the motions of the planets and stars
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Stay mad, flatbrain.

>PHYSICS IS METAPHYSICS
Wrong and the fact you are wrong is already in the name.

Although I hate flat earther's going around in circles in their arguments, what is worse is the burden of proof fallacy. If you are making a claim, the burden of proof is on you to defend your claim, not this "innocent until proven guilty" bullshit.

Attached: LogicalFallacy.jpg (620x390, 62K)

FUCKING RETARD, SHOW ME MOLTEN IRON KEEPING ITS MAGNETIC PROPERTIES. ENOUGH WITH THE SHITTY HYPOTHESIS AND PROVE THE FUCKING HYPOTHESIS.

Then go drill through it and be the first to see what is on the other side of the universe.

In the meantime before defending with nobody has done it (because literally nobody has ever done anything before the first time its been done), go fuck yourself.

>People that believe Earth is flat never amount to anything or anyone important in life.
No, the people who care amount to nothing in life.

>>If you pump out all the medium, thing still fall down
YOU DON'T PUMP OUT ALL THE MEDIUM FUCKSTICK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.
>The 1800s formulation of this downward force also predicts the motions of the planets and stars
WHAT ABOUT THE ROTATION OF GALAXIES YOU UTTER BUFFOON!? AWKWARD.....

Attached: evolution is the solution.jpg (1019x719, 68K)

If you're talking "REAL SCIENCE" then you have yet to say anything

FORCES ARE METAPHYSICAL FUCKNUT, MATHEMATICS IS METAPHYSICAL FUCKNUT.

WITH ALL THE CAPS LOCK EVERYWHERE, MAYBE I CAN KEEP POSTING TO RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND KILL YOURSELF SO WE DON'T HAVE TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT ANYMORE.

If you really want to be flat earther, go ahead. If nobody understands or values your beliefs and opinions, welcome to my life as a physicist.

>FORCES ARE METAPHYSICAL
No, they are physical.

>MATHEMATICS IS METAPHYSICAL
No, mathematics is independent of the physical universe.

WHAT A FUCKING COP OUT ARGUMENT. HOW ABOUT THE CUNT "SCIENTISTS" MAKING THIS BULLSHIT UP ABOUT THE CORE PROVE IT, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THOSE CUNTS.

Attached: 1523290346453.jpg (800x533, 53K)

> REAL SCIENCE
> PROVE HYPOTHESIS

Have you ever taken a science or statistics class?

checkmate

Attached: water in space.gif (344x257, 1.4M)

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW REAL SCIENCE IF IT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE.
BE A USEFUL PHYSICIST AND START DESTROYING THESE SHITTY "THEORIES" YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED WITH.

NO THESE CLASSES ARE FULL OF RETARDED LIAR SCIENTISTS WHO CLAIM THE EARTH IS ROUND YOU FUCKNUT.

>No, they are physical.
OBJECTS ARE PHYSICAL. FORCES ARE METAPHYSICAL QUANTITIES DESCRIBED USING METAPHYSICAL MATHEMATICS.
>No, mathematics is independent of the physical universe.
WHICH IS WHY IT IS METAPHYSICAL DUMBASS.

As we have shown with physics and other scenarios. We have generated magnetic fields from molten substances and have measured the magnetic field of the Earth to be consistent with scientific theory about magnetism. For the scientists, it is settled, but the non-believers, their arguments are no more than "flat of the gap" reasons.

BTW: physics.aps.org/story/v19/st3

Please google what the words you are using mean.

STOP DODGING THE ARGUMENT PUSSY

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A FORCE IS YOU RETARDED GOBLIN.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME.

Based mods.

>Magic stuff with all the properties you would expect from space with nothing in it fills a bottle if you force the air out

>Gravity is wrong because galaxies spin

I don't even have to mock you with how well you're doing it yourself.

NOT CHECKMATE RETARD, THE WATER IS "FALLING" AT THE SAME RATE AS THE AIR.

MOLTEN. FUCKING. IRON. SHOW ME MOLTEN IRON ACTING LIKE MOLTEN SODIUM. YOU CAN'T. BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIIITITITIITITI

Why do janiturds always move these flat earth threads instead of deleting them?

Attached: 1528673895057.png (385x234, 191K)

NO U

Why don't you be a useful person and kill yourself in a garden so something beautiful can at least grow out of your wasted nutrients.

Because no one cares about the board quality of/ bant/.

Go look at the results form physics.aps.org/story/v19/st3 and compare them to the magnetic field of the Earth.

Wow, great rebuttal

FUCK OFF FRAUD.
HOW DO SEEDLINGS NO GET PULLED DOWN BY YOUR STUPID FUCKING "GRAVITY"?

Also, flat earth is demonstrably neither science nor math.

Based and flatpilled.

There are some flat earthers who have a thought and try to come up with reasoning...

OP is not one of them.

THE FUCKING STATE OF SCIENCE. USE. MOLTEN. IRON. THE FUCKING END.

BUT WHAT IF YOU WRITE YOUR """ARGUMENTS""" IN ALL CAPS?????????

> I'M TALKING REAL SCIENCE, GET IN THAT MENTALITY.

SAYS THE FANTASIST THAT THINKS SPACETIME EXISTS AS A PHYSICAL THING AND NOT SOME METAPHYSICAL BULLSHIT

DARK MATTER FAGGOT

Absolute state of Jow Forums.

This was moved from /sci/.

> SPACETIME
> part of physics
> METAPHYSICAL

seriously, wtf are you even saying anymore? Just because something isn't tangible or concrete doesn't mean it is not physical. Do you not believe in using coordinate systems?

THE CAPS ARE THE FAULT OF YOU GLOBEFAGGOTS WHO CAN'T ABSORB TRUTH THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS

That just makes it worse

No, they are the result of either the caps lock or shift keys.

Another reason we don't accept your bullshit, because you can't even identify simple cause and effect.

Yes, YES lolcow-kun, feed me more of your succulent cringe milk, I need moooooooooooore

>ust because something isn't tangible or concrete doesn't mean it is not physical
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY IT ISN'T PHYSICAL. DO YOU KNOW WHAT NATURAL SCIENCE IS BITCH!?
>Do you not believe in using coordinate systems?
YOU CAN FUCKING USE THEM THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ACTUALLY EXIST AS PHYSICAL THINGS

HNNNNNNG that's the stuff mmmh thank you lolcow-senpai

Then you're going to come back and say you used the word fault and not cause. Well who was the one using the caps lock or shift key? You. Then you'll say that we made you because you can't control yourself if someone doesn't agree with you. That is also your fault for not having any coping mechanisms.

Did you try to take a science class once but were kicked out and not you're butthurt about it?

WHAT CAUSED THE BIG BANG FUCKSTICK?

Yes, /sci/ is an embarrassing place.

I HOPE A BLACK HOLE EATS YOU

Is time metaphysical? Spacetime has important consequences for simultaneity and time measurements.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU----