Hi, I've been born with the gift of green eyes(the rarest kind).Ever since I was born...

Hi, I've been born with the gift of green eyes(the rarest kind).Ever since I was born, I had to withstand individuals with eyes that have the same colour as feces, which is outrageous.Others have beautiful eyes which are as blue as the vast sea, others have intimidating yet jawdropping grey eyes and some others, mystifying hazel eyes.Yet all of us must for some reason coexist with shiteyed people that serve no other person but to stop human evolution into something more beautiful, more noble, more complex.

I must therefore consider everyone with brown/dark eyes as NON white which needs to be exterminated, so that us Aryan Whites can perpetuate our genes.The day of gouging is coming shiteyed animals, and none of you will be spared.

Pic related are my godly eyes.

Attached: matia.jpg (238x66, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinal_scan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: a6b5e3a9bf0a4b37f8a24f1128b38bf7dc17f7b3fa5f9077111c3ec1dd3bf40f.jpg (680x866, 99K)

t.shiteyed mutt.

Attached: mutt4.png (499x280, 127K)

Your eyes are the color of bile and fresh cow shit. I'm repulsed beyond words.

I don't understand why you must resort to lying and not accept Our superiority.Face it, sooner or later you'll be exterminated by the Aryans.

Ill remember this post when shes sucking my dick whiteboi

Attached: blueeyes.png (1398x911, 2.13M)

A. I can't tell what color your eyes are.
B. By that logic albino blacks with blue eyes are white too.
C. Halo group and autosomal DNA studies disprove your argument.

>by the Aryans
>implying im not one

those are hazel eyes AKA the ugliest color you can have. even brown eyes look better

>muh dick
>wite womens
yup you're a nigger

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10K)

A.It's not my fault you're colourblind
B.They're whiter than you, mutt.
C.DNA studies held out by shiteyed individuals that have an inferiority complex, that this thread has proven

pic related is green eye

Attached: green eye.jpg (272x186, 8K)

Green eyes here too. 2% of the population, get fucked shit eye incels

>posting a guy that has the same eye colour as mine but in better resolution

HAHAHAAHAH YOU SHITEYED FAGGOTS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR RETARDED GENES

Attached: 1424385173920.png (398x409, 57K)

bumping

most people who claim to have "green" eyes have hazel eyes or brown eyes with central heterochromia

Attached: central heterochromia.jpg (586x440, 93K)

you have hazel eyes. deal with it

>A.It's not my fault you're colourblind
I'm not, your pic quality is horrible.

>B.They're whiter than you, mutt.
I am a Russian immigrant, technically whiter than you.

>C.DNA studies held out by shiteyed individuals that have an inferiority complex, that this thread has proven
You refuse to acknowledge simple data that shows you are in-fact less white then I. Also, there is a concept called light genetic variation within a population. you should read up on it.,

Attached: 1529880270787.png (481x515, 14K)

Blue eyed with heterochromia masterrace checking in

Attached: IMG_20180627_115333__01.jpg (1845x1282, 447K)

Someones a little mad
>.T Incel

Also this

Attached: 1527904433459.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

it's alright user. you can call your eyes green if that makes you happy

>superior
Green eyes are quite common amongst Jews and Arabs too

A-am I A-aryan Jow Forums?

Attached: 36347776_10156406332103426_5586844551844200448_n.jpg (2048x528, 92K)

Α.Keep being in denial lmao
B.Doesn't matter if you're from the moon faggot, if your eyes are brown kys nonwhite scum
C.I refuse to acknowledge damage control made by people of your kind who try to avoid extermination.

tl;dr Kill yourself and those around you with the same eyecolour.There's no way to salvage or justify your existence anymore.

Welcome brothers.

Grey-blueish eyes are beautiful user, welcome to the aryan club.

you are a mutt
it is the reason your eyes are "green"

only if you have blond hair. you seem to have negative canthal tilt on your eyes, but it's not that bad really

>mfw reading all these eyelet comments itt
Green eyes are truly god-tier. My gf and eye both have them, which basically guarantees master racedom for our babies. I don't hate you brown-eyed people; I feel sorry for you.

Attached: 1427308913129.png (583x700, 416K)

i have green/blue and still love girl with brown.

Green eyes are literally Jew tier.

post your eyes then. like i said earlier, most people who claim to have green eyes don't really have them. they're rare for a good reason

I think it's the angle. Took the pic just now without much thought. But yeah, I'm dirty blonde.

Pretty sure you're a lady

Salut mec, il faut que tu retires tes gènes, afin d'améliorer l'humanité.Tellement desolé.

Am I white?

Attached: mypupil.png (256x256, 152K)

Nope not a lady. Just have good eyelashes

Please don't stab us in the back.We love you user, come back to us aryans,your life is as precious as million of their kind.

>post your eyes then
No thanks, FBI.
>most people who...
Nice analysis, but it has no bearing on my eye colour.

>all the stupid goys giving up their unique retinal IDs

grap-grap-grappling all the way to the bank, dumb animals

Ive never known what color to call my eyes. Can I join the fourth Reich, Jow Forums-san?

Attached: IMAG0757~2.jpg (1035x202, 31K)

You'd make a good lady, user-san ^_^

You don't understand what the retina is do you?

The one who is in denial, is you. You lack the necessary skills to put up an argument using logic. You claim that the evidence that I have put up is false, yet you do not disprove my argument and rebut with an ad-hominem. You simply attempt to compensate for your non white heritage by saying that you have green eyes.

tl;dr science and logic are not on your side. You are not white.

Attached: 1528049447446.png (951x767, 303K)

Post a pic of your face. I guarantee you look like ass.

Yes, if olives are white then you are too.

I've got a shit brown centre but have green tinges at the edges about a third of the way in, do I get gassed?

I think it's you that doesn't understand, goy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinal_scan

I have blue eyes you feta eating prick
No joke, your green eyes just mean you have shitskins in your ancestors, like jews or arabs

>Fourth Reich
No such thing.Hitler had brown eyes and destroyed most of our faireyed kind.We'll create a new nation, where everyone that doesn't have brown eyes can live in harmony.

Stop being so assmad mate, it's not your fault your genes are shitty, blame your parents or something.We're still not enough to remove your kind, so no need to panic..yet.

Yes. You made it, user. Desu.

Attached: Selfie.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

you are talking about your kind

Attached: overmerchant.png (532x557, 37K)

anglos get gassed either way

Attached: 8947590874590.jpg (400x231, 9K)

All you faggots can have green eyes but it's the way your face looks that matters in society. If you look like a bloated land whale, or some downy baby, your eye color don't mean shit.

>Hitler had brown eyes
WRONG.

b-but I'm 1/4 potato.
Still whiter than you anyway, Vladimoglu.

Attached: 36329379_10156406391153426_368048452107501568_n.jpg (559x623, 34K)

>Mes yeux sont bleu!!!!
>pas de photo pour le montrer

En prétendant que tes yeux sont nobles, tu ne dupes rien d'autre que toi-même

Attached: taytay.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

Whatever you say, shlomo

The Green Eye of the Little Yellow God
There's a one-eyed yellow idol
To the north of Kathmandu;
There's a little marble cross below the town;
And a brokenhearted woman
Tends the grave of 'Mad' Carew,
While the yellow god for ever gazes down.
Fuck off chink.

Sometimes my shit is green colored.

That shit stain in the midle of your eyes would beg to differ

Then sometimes you worth less than shit.

Once again, you just provide more proof of how much of a brainlet you are. You provide no information to back up you claims. You simply lack the necessary knowledge to formulate a good argument. Do it, present me with hard data on how having blue/green eyes makes you white.

An example of why your argument stands to be false is this:
By your logic anyone that has blue or green eyes is white. That means an albino nigger is also white. When it can be demonstrably proven that they have no European ancestry.

Attached: 1525634542632.png (322x350, 68K)

>others have intimidating yet jawdropping grey eyes
t-t-thanks user

>abloo bloo you're a brainlet nigger
SEETHING SHITEYED INCEL

Attached: 1432233922751.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

the brown eye shows no weakness
it reflects nothing
it emotes nothing
it reveals nothing
it reacts to nothing
a universal constant, appearing the same in life as in death

Attached: eye.jpg (310x164, 14K)

Once again you revert to an ad-hominem attack, to further prove my point. You still present me with no data that backs up your claims. You sir are one of a low intellectual capacity.

Yeah but your fat ass shows weakness in many areas of your life

Get a haircut, porky.

I'll have to remember that next time I see one of your pic related, it must suck with it being your only export of note but hey at least you aren't 100% turk like your neighbors.

Attached: literally the only thing youre good for.jpg (220x331, 17K)

>tfw masterrace gray

Attached: 2018627_181817268.jpg (353x257, 57K)

>please prove wrong my erroneous inferior damage control data
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1424172957747.png (375x375, 138K)

>not to be confused with iris scan
From your own article. What you see here is iris and pupil. Not retina which is internal and viewed through the dialated pupil with magnification and a light source.

Would you 'master race' caveniggers like to know why you constantly hate on brown eyes?

I shall tell you.

It's because you envy us. Hate is a product of jealousy. You never hear brown eyed people hate on colored eye people, because they acknowledge and appreciate their beauty, but they do not envy them.

Your emotional outbursts are sheer envy, that you were born a snownigger with weak genetics and cannot relate to the majority of the world.

Stay mad, caveniggers.

pay debts greece
who cares about your eye color when your nation has nigger-like integrity

I have grey/green/red eyes

>A retinal scan is a biometric technique that uses the unique patterns on a person's retina blood vessels.

What part of this do you not understand, retarded brainlet? No one mentioned a fucking iris scan, so go back to class and learn some reading comprehension, worthless northern tribe monkey.

Are my eyes brown or hazel pol?

Attached: IMG_20180627_181816~2.jpg (2448x1991, 459K)

Short dick nigger posting in a thread making fun of his poo eyes. Stay mad Boy

Eye win

Attached: 01728.jpg (470x470, 104K)

brown you fucking retard

Again. And I'll slow it down for you, you dumb nigger. You said everyone in this thread is giving up their retinal IDs. You even posted a Wikipedia article. The pictures in this thread don't show the retina. They show the pupil and iris. Neither of which are a retinal scan. So one more time. You don't understand what the retina is or how it's viewed. You're talking about an iris scan. Completely different and in higher security not usually used because it's too easy to fake.

See, your continued posting only serves to prove my point. Your argument is based on nothing but emotional compensation for your lack of European heritage. Your argument still stands to be invalid because you still have not disproved any of the points.

Okay, you think that the data I gave you is damage control. Then, disprove this argument:
By your logic, all people with non-brown eyes are white. This means an albino nigger is white. The presents a fallacy as it can be proven that the nigger is non-European white.

oh well

Attached: 4A4CE181-21F3-4CAF-8CBA-E0B232998996.jpg (750x656, 101K)

inb4 nord*cks and arab shitcilians come to insult the TRUE MEDITERRANEAN GREEN-HAZEL EYED MASTERRACE
death to all dirt + cum eyed faggots
meds are a superior race to wh*Tes

>Greek
Kill yourself, m8, your shitty asymmetrical eyes can fuck off. Stop wasting your time trying to be poetic about random stranger’s eyeballs and get a fucking girl to impregnate, faggot.

Those look more hazel than green. Hazel is one step away from brown

You eyes are the same color as fungus and insects.

Mine has the color of powerful creatures.

Attached: grizzly-bear-face-wallpaper-1.jpg (1920x1200, 182K)

Y'all know that your photos are being collected by a government agency and being added to a database, right? You're literally giving them this shit for free

>literally proves my point that brown eyed (((individuals))) feel so inferior they feel they must prove the contrary by using fictitious (((facts)))

I wonder if your ass is becoming a black hole by this point.

Attached: 1476203570688.png (1001x1001, 765K)

What happens when you discover that ligther colors are more prone to certain eye diseases?

Meh, we're getting there, but at least I don't have to worry about tasting somali semen everytime I kiss my gf.

Listen mongrel snownigger, it has already been explained to your subhuman no-contribution to ancient history brainlet self that I specifically mentioned a RETINA scan. The hows and whys are irrelevant you dumb fuck. People are posting their eyes and this data is being collected.

All you're doing now is trying to backpedal because you made yourself look like a fucking moron because you did not understand what a retina scan was.

Go fuck yourself, cave monkey. Leave the brown eyed people to discourse matters far above your subhuman IQ, and find some rash medicine for that burnt asshole, dense cunt.

Attached: liberal brain hole.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Why even live if you don't have blue/green eyes?

Attached: 1520369853093.jpg (1080x677, 99K)

You laugh at all the myths shiteyed incels try to spread.

Attached: comfydeath.jpg (720x720, 56K)

this
also stop giving your dna to the jews for muh ancestry

No, the reason why I can not stand you is simply because you refuse to have a debate.

Calling my facts false while bringing no other information just makes you a retard. I'd rather have brown eyes then be a retard Greek who cannot even summon an ounce of brainpower to disprove me.

pic relate, it is you

Attached: 1528397474564.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Here, faggots. This is basically the same as thots wanting attention.

Attached: IMG_20180627_092406.jpg (2560x1920, 1.32M)

thats my eye with less brown and my eye little bluish so i have hazel eyes?