What do you like doing for fun, Jow Forums?

What do you like doing for fun, Jow Forums?

Attached: 644654567467.jpg (1219x1920, 251K)

Going on Jow Forums

2uhu

Dropping fire tracks on Soundcloud.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME "Keksx" on SC YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINT

shitting on russian trannies who make shit threads

Idk just surf around

A lot of people seem to like it a lot. Is the game worth trying? It kinda looks like it requires a lot of skill and dedication.

Probably the same as lots of anons here
>vidya
>shitposting
>watching anime or films
also like to do little programming projects and go biking

Playing video games

Trying not to fall asleep

IDK I don't know how to judge games
This is my first bullet hell too

Is programming actually a fun activity? I've heard many people in the IT sphere regard it as a chore.
What do you usually play?

Dark Souls 1-3, eu4, hoi4, homm1-4, disciples 1-2, dead cells, serious sam and might and magic 6-8

Yeah, same problem here. Bullet hell stuff just feels a bit too insane for me.
Nice choices! Have put numerous hours into Dark Souls and Paradox games.

I find it kind of rewarding and fun, but I only write simple programs like re-creating card games like blackjack and whatnot. I'm sure it's frustrating when you're working on huge complicated applications.

I never tried doing that, but I guess its something like a puzzle, so it must be pretty enjoyable or at the very least challenging. Have fun!

just play on normal/easy lole

Maggy I made it to stage 5

playing wow
yes, i'm retarded and autistic

Attached: attempt.jpg (1438x926, 155K)

which difficulty
also with continues or without?
i cant play 2hus temporarily since my keyboard wont work half of the time but i was having fun with lunatic IN playthrough lately desu
Anyways, congrats on your progress

Attached: 1502963160843.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Normal without continues
I want Flan

I guess I might give it a try. My first bullet hell game after all.
Are there many people still playing it?

I would advice you to start using them if you reach stage 5 without continuing desu, you will need a lot of practice before you could beat Remi desu

Attached: 1498194461763.png (500x458, 137K)

I like photgraphy. And I play an instrument.

Most of the time I waste my time on the internet though.

Usually drift between browsing Jow Forums and hitting on European gay guys on Jow Forums.

That one is from a private server which is dead now, thanks god that wasn't my guild.
As for retail I dropped it after cata, game just changed too much for me to stay interested in it. Waiting for wow classic now, maybe it will be ok.

Playing video games my ass faggot

I like reading among others. Sometimes I can get really lost in a book.
But I am a pleb with pleb literature taste, I guess.

t.fagmark

That actually sounds really good. Can you post some photos you've made, please? Also, what instrument do you play?
It might sound weird, but I never got a chance to play WoW, even when all my friends were crazy about it. Guess its too late to pick it up now.

What do you like reading? Reading anything good right now?

Fuck
I don't want it to be this hard

> but I never got a chance to play WoW
thats a good thing

My favorites have been Jack Kerouac and Hunter Thompson so far. Read a bunch of those dudes.
Currently I want to start "Roadside Picnic"

I'm still pretty shit at photography. I want to focus on architecture and landscapes though since I will be traveling a lot during the next months. The hardest part for me right now is finding good subjects in my area, nothing really seems worth photographing since I see it every day.
And I play the trumpet and started to learn a little balalaika actually lel

Well do whatever you`re comfortable with desu, and good luck getting wrecked by EX-Patcho lole

Attached: 1232035705875s.jpg (231x251, 12K)

I can 1cc her
You'll see

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 73K)

Roadside Picnic? God damn, this and Solaris are a must read. Science fiction is a bit too disturbing for me, but I guess I have to read it sometimes.
I guess so, my friends used to sacrifice their whole lives for that game.
Well, if you are going to travel the world, you are just bound to find decent stuff to take photos of. Almost every single town/city/village in Europe is like a little museum ready to be expolred.
Trumpet and balalaika? Cool! I'm trying to master the bagpipes, but its pretty hard to get good at.

Heh, I read Solaris just a while ago. It was really captivating

Not like you have a chance to continue on extra stage heh :^) Either way she would be just a midboss on your way to Flan

Attached: 1519063636563.jpg (1000x655, 178K)

I can't bring myself to reading it yet. It just seems extremely depressing. Reading Schiller right now and surprisingly enough the Quran.

So, any interesting revelations in the Quran?

I took it up simply because I was curious. Some things are rather interesting, but its mostly stuff being repeated over and over again.

Yeah, I tried reading it once too but as usual with religious texts, it's shitty to read and dry as fuck imo

Yeah, that's true. There are lots of nice places to take photos of, and ultimately I'll learn from it as well. Even though I'm not limited to Europe. I have a lot of plans regarding travel. (Probably will end up not being able to afford everything kek, but I'll try to do stuff liek workaway as well). I'll be in central Asia as well, before that probably Ukriane and after that hopefully Russia.
Bagpipes are great, there are some cool marches involving bagpipes as well. I'd love to be able to play them, but they're pretty expensive, aren't they? Also I'd imagine the neighbours going crazy when practising lmao.

Why the Quran are you a Tatar?

Yeah, I guess I'll try getting through it anyway, just to make sure I'm acquainted with it.
Yeah, there's tons of places to visit and take photos of. It's just, for me its mostly Europe, cause its relevantly close and extremely interesting in terms of culture and architecture. Asian world must be something extraordinary to get into as well, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. Although, going to study in China in about half a year hopefully.
Bagpipes can be a bit expensive, might cost you around 1350$ for decent ones and thats without any kind of accessories. Yet, in order to practice you can just buy a practice chanter, which is around 60-120$. And its not that loud, unlike the actual bagpipes.
Also, no, I'm not Tatar. Was just curious about the whole thing, so decided to chech it out for myself.

Where in Russia are you from? Central Asia isn't that far. Actually I only will end up there (Uzbekistan to be specific) because I wanted to go abroad to a place where they speak Russian. Wich is the case in most of those countries. Learning it right now and really want to spend a year in Russia or Ukraine.
China has to be pretty interesting, but it's not really my main interest and would probably require quite a bit of effort to even get started with - culture and language wise.
The practise pipes are pretty neat, didn't know that. Might actually give bagpipes a try in a few years then. At some point you probably have to switch to the real deal though I guess, to practise getting the air pressure right as well.

As unoriginal as it can get, I'm from Moscow. Unfortunately, I've never been to Uzbekistan, so can't really give you too much advice on that. Would be happy to tell you all about Moscow, St. Petersburg etc. should you happen to end up in one of them.
China is really hard to understand. Different people, long history, different cultures... But I have the opportunity to try it out, so I guess it would be foolish to miss out on it.
Yeah, eventually I will have to buy a real one. But that's not too expensive, so I think I'll manage. Would be great if you gave the bagpipes a chance, cause I'm really enjoying it so far, even while being quite bad at it.

I actually already have been to Moscow and Saint Petersburg, only a few days each though. I will try to get to one of those for a year though. I am really interested into beer and brewing and there is a great bar here that is run by Russians, so I hope to get there with beer. Would help for a working visa as well.
Although I also considered going far east or somehwere in the middle of Russia, since Moscow and Saint Petersburg are the usual "exemplary" cities but not the "real Russia" I assume. Or at least only a fraction.

Definitly don't miss out!
I considered not going to Uzbekistan and trying to get to Russia earlier, but I decided against it, because hell, I probably might not go to Uzbekistan ever without that opportunity. And I even get paid a little plus I have no travel costs to bear on my own. So it would be even more foolish.
Do you already study Chinese?

2hu blogposting < international blogposting

Well, despite living in Russia I have never been to the Far East... hell, I've never even crossed the Ural mountains, so its only the European part for me.
I think if you've got a choice, you should definitely go to Uzbekistan, it must be an experience you won't get anywhere else. I might end up in Kirgizstan in several months if I'm lucky, but not sure yet.
And no, I am not even planning to study Chinese. I really doubt its possible to master such a complicated language in just several months. A nice language to be able to speak though...

Oh, well, Russia is huge, I haven't even seen everything of Germany yet. Going to Bavaria this summer though.
Kyrgizstan has to be great as well! I want to go there to hike when I am in Uzbekistan, but I'll se if I get a visa and enough holidays and so on.
Well, that's true. Starting to learn it is probably only worth it when you're planning to stay there for a longer period of time.

based and redpilled and unironiclaly this

Bavaria is fantastic, you won't be disappointed!

Yeah, that's what they say is best about Kirgizstan, just hiking in the wild to experience the life in the steppe. Really hope I get a chance to live through it. Wish you luck with exploring Central Asia, mate!

Thanks, you too, and good luck with China as well!

Anime, circuit simulations, playing piano, reading textbooks.
>I've heard many people in the IT sphere regard it as a chore
It's because they do it for money.

Cheers! Good luck with your hobbies too!
I guess so. I really hope at least some of them actually like what they are doing though...

i only enjoy bullying noobs

laugh at krauts

Germans are nice... why mock them?

Anybody still here?
Man, I just had the shittiest experience.
I was sleeping, right?
Then I woke up into sleep paralysis and didn't notice it at first and everywhere were those spoopy faces and shit and god damn. It was shitty.
Thankfully I can shitpost now

because they are assblasted

Attached: 1.png (740x202, 11K)

Yeah, I'm still here. Never had a sleep paralysis, so I can't imagine what it feels like. How bad was it?

At that point I wasn't aware that I was in sleep paralysis and I tried screaming for help but as it is, no sound comes out. I also thought I was somewhere else at the time

Sounds tough... I don't think I've ever experienced anything of that sort, so it's hard to imagine what you've been through. Hang in there, at least it's over...!

>I was sleeping, right?
That sounds so German, lel

Wow rude
Why are you hating us for loosing?

i dont hate germans..
im talking about thet seething krauts on /sp/

Movies, games and internet mostly

Attached: 1529476741800.jpg (500x500, 43K)

>I dont know I dont know

Attached: ah yes.gif (300x375, 145K)