Why do these places exist?

Why do these places exist?
Wouldn't it be better to either combine them or merging them with a bigger country so they become more relevant?

Attached: BlankMap-Europe.png (400x375, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_faWmHBsY1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree

Attached: 1528992061229.jpg (328x366, 16K)

are you retarded
do you actually think that they "should be merged to become relevant"
do you really
for real

t. nebulous globalist organisation

Yes to all my dude
They make the european map look so much less aesthetic by being this way

like how Norway Sweden and Denmark should be one country?

and Finland

i could go into all the reasons u stupid but i cant be bothered

NO

YES

Finland should join Estonia

Totally different thing
Swedes are disgusting, i'm sure most of these other nationalities are fine

do go ahead pls

>Belgium
>A country

Attached: 1529361566783.jpg (532x800, 98K)

> TFW "merging for relevance
> ignores Monaco, Gibraltar, Andorra

this guy gets it

i agree op

Attached: 300px-Northern_Ireland_map.png (300x244, 27K)

Belgium is half Dutch half French, Luxembourg is German.
Belgium could be split between the Dutch and French and Luxembourg to the Germans if that’d make you happy.

Yugoslavia has a few alphabet differences between the Croats and Serbs, and Kosovo is Albanian, Macedonia is pretty closely linked to Bulgaria. Yugoslavia could feasibly form again but they’d have to figure out some differences, I think Slovenia is enjoying being close to the Germans as well.

As for the Balkans Latvia and Lithuania are pretty close but Estonia is closer to Finland, they both speak Asian languages from the Sami a believe. Latvia and Lithuania might be able to fuse hypothetically though

Those too but it would've been too many circles
also gibraltar is rightful british clay

merge my dick with your asshole faggot

Estonia should join Nordic Federation

Gibraltar is ours rard-bard it wouldn’t be merging. Microstates in general make mad cash though so that’s why they stay independent

Based

What a dickhead, go collect your welfare cunt

Baltics* not Balkans, blaming autocorrect for that one

I thought for sure an American was going to be asking this question when I clicked on the thread.

lmao
why are you so cut up

>lets duhh merge croatia bosnia serbia macedonia
>what is yugoslav war lol

Attached: grayons.jpg (720x736, 41K)

>Belgium could be split between the Dutch and French and Luxembourg to the Germans if that’d make you happy.
Sounds good to me.
>Yugoslavia has a few alphabet differences between the Croats and Serbs, and Kosovo is Albanian, Macedonia is pretty closely linked to Bulgaria. Yugoslavia could feasibly form again but they’d have to figure out some differences, I think Slovenia is enjoying being close to the Germans as well.
as long as some merges happen i'm happy, just as long as every country does one.
>As for the Balkans Latvia and Lithuania are pretty close but Estonia is closer to Finland, they both speak Asian languages from the Sami a believe. Latvia and Lithuania might be able to fuse hypothetically though
Then we just make estonia finnish and merge the other two, problem solved and europe looks better for it.

that's lewd
Go do that with australia gaywi

We did, and for some time we were. However, that all changed when the fire nation attacked

Attached: Fire_Nation_Army.png (333x250, 110K)

how do you feel about the US - Canada borders, specifically alaska?
it always triggers my map autism, US should either annex canada or sell them alaska

Don't necessarily all have to merge back together, could join with greece or other countries.
Plus that was years ago, i'm sure the grudge is over

Boredom mostly, I like arguing

>Totally different thing
>vad är kalmarunionen

:3

Agreed.
Whole of north america should just be 1 country imo

sweden's fault it went away, just more proof normal scandinavians can't live with sw*des

Croatia and Serbia are still pretty hostile, Bosnia is mostly Serbs but Muslim. Slovenia might be hard to deal with. Albania could annex Kosovo (although that’d never be peaceful) and Bulgaria could taken Macedonia.

Same honestly.

Canada deserves Maine, Washington and Alaska, when America collapses the true Anglos (and a few frogs) will take back rightful Canadian clay.

It was this century mate they’re still really pissed about this shit. And no ones joining Greece regardless, everyone around there is Slavic and the Greeks are Southern European

What’s your opinion on incest

>sweden's fault
>who was christian the tyrant

>tfw the fucking papua new guinea - indonesia border on new guinea

its so fucking close to being prefect, its like they purposely did it just to fuck with people

Attached: muslim rage.png (398x397, 255K)

are you the autistic kiwi who remembers a bunch of facts about me?
are you trying to get an even more detailed profile of me?

Lithuania and Latvia are Baltic, and Estonia is Finno-Ugric, related to Finns and Hungarians.

Seriously it would be scary. Including Two total nuclear nations into engineering with a history of expert weapons manufacturing and intel gathering.

In no time USA would annex us as the 51st State. Well fuck they are already here.

Attached: e91d92e7.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Colonialism really fucked shit up,
Look at Borneo or Timor, those are pretty bad. Failing that the entirety of fucking Africa because holy shit that’s worse than all the lost hands. Look at the DRC, Mozambique or Mauritania. Shits bad.

I just want your opinion?

>Croatia and Serbia are still pretty hostile
We can skip them and only merge so that they aren't together then, merge bosnia and croatia after the muslims have been purged
>Bosnia is mostly Serbs but Muslim
Purged, muslims don't belong in europe
and then merge the rest,i'm sure that will be fine

the rightful king
traitors

Well most of the Balkans was once united.Look how that unfolded.

It sucks!
ugly ass line in the middle of an island with a slight bump

was it so bad?
try it again maybe?

Bosnia is Serbian though, not Croatian. And what do we do about Albania and Kosovo? Those are Muslim.

It was working fine till Tito died.

JUST IMAGINE

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Kalmar_Union.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

Ugh, just nuke the whole place and make it a part of the mediterranean

kek, you're just mad your country never accomplished anything

Attached: 1529611716148.png (1332x1553, 265K)

I think it is hot when the animes do it but not when real people do it

We accomplished not being sweden which is good enough for me

Hmmm okay

Or re-animate Tito and have him oppress some Croatians and shot

What's your opinion on incest strange info kiwi?

Hmm, that might be even better though less likely to happen, we don't have the technology yet, we can't rebuild him

They didn't have nukes stashed around.

Seriously, watch this documentary. Then read between the lines.
youtube.com/watch?v=_faWmHBsY1E

Also, the R1 project was never really abandoned. Their (and ours) current PWR foundation allows it.

Mate, Yugoslavia failed once, we don’t need 2

It’s confidential sore nips norway

The sequel might be better though

I don't have sore nips!
Tell us!

N-no thanks
And yeah you do you made a thread about it yesterday

You love it don't you!?
You wish you had a sister gf/ brother bf, i know it!
>And yeah you do you made a thread about it yesterday
M-maybe, i knew that thread was a mistake...
And it's not the nips! just the centre area of the upper chest.

lel you're the same norwegian from yesterday?

Nationalism

Haha these Norwegians and their stories...

No it's just the kiwi making lies about me...

Dumb nationalism

So, which one?
Or are you more of a mommas boy?

Remember the last time the Southern Slavs all united into one country?
140,000 people died.

why so mad about swedes all of a sudden?

Fuck
Finally someone that has the same point of view as me

Attached: 1530136581844.png (848x500, 42K)

More people should've died so they stayed together tbdesu

I'm not, just dumbshit bants
Love you neighbor

Actually no just a prank enjoy ur boobs Norway

Attached: AF3356F1-1B90-4502-95EC-5BF158581C2D.jpg (423x348, 17K)

Hmmm.

Attached: 1513444365424.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Hmmm what?

i was sure i saw a different post before that one.

Attached: 1512352262820.png (744x720, 340K)

Must be your imagination desu

Attached: E823F83A-52B8-4A7D-8B79-2473F40C86E3.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Yeah, probably.
I mean you definitely wouldn't say that you only liked anime incest while subtly hinting that you also like it in 3d.
:~)

I don’t see that anywhere in the thread BESIDES I’m accidentally detailing it haha
They should recreate the North Sea empire

Attached: 10F46C63-CDD2-4BD8-8362-1BE166AB580B.jpg (391x376, 15K)

whoops derailing*

Yeah like i said, must've been a hallucination.
>North Sea empire
Yes pls, retaking england with Denmark without the swedes there to muck it up sounds like a fantastic idea!

Attached: viking_age.jpg (418x376, 65K)

I wish I were a medieval king of Norgay desu

Like you can expand in almost any direction while having your mainland protected as a peninsula

:DDD

You ever played ck2?
You can basically do that there.
My favorite thing to do in fact.

Finns can join too, why not?

>why not?
You know already why you want us to fight for you.

Yes, I like ck2 a lot, probably my fav strategy game tbdesu
I’ve recently been messing around with building up a reformed pagan kingdom in Estonia/Latvia and trying to produce a reverse of the northern crusades

No.

Would be good allies against communist counties for sure *looks at Sweden*

It can be a pretty whacky game, haven't played it in a while though. Sounds like a fun campaign, hope you can beat back the heathen christians.
I remember once or twice trying to make Iceland into an empire but it's so goddamned hard.
Might try again soon maybe.

>*looks at Sweden*
You bet if it really comes to a crisis, the Swedes will clear the issue just like that. Come on.

Ye, Iceland would be tough, you’d probably need to go after the Shetlands and small independent counties firstly
Maybe one day there’ll be a Jow Forums ck2 game

for some reason when i play ck2, i play alot in iberia or british isles, always catholic

At least try restore the Zoroastrian Persian empire once

I dunno.
They might not see a communist dictator rising up and turning sweden into even more of a hell.
They might embrace it even.

Yup, though it's just impossible if you go for the earliest start since you have no boats and it would take ages to collect the amount of gold required for it, that was basically what failed my first attempt, second attempt was basically just norway deciding to gobble me up.
>Maybe one day there’ll be a Jow Forums ck2 game
That might be interesting, I'd love to join.

I'm also pretty often on the british isles, and though i don't go as often into iberia it's a fun place too.
I barely ever play as just vanilla catholic, i usually go with either pagan religions or heresies, i think it's much more fun if the whole christian world is against you.
Barely ever go east though, tried muslim once and it wasn't as fun for some reason.

I should really do that now that you mention it, sounds really fun.

ugh, i've attempted it before, but i rush it and do something retarded
then i delete the save and go back to playing as catholic
i like to play as a pagan too, but forming scandinavia is such a pain the ass that i just conquer the british isles and form britannia as the viking invaders instead which is kinda boring, but i think my favorite starting place as pagan is the the one in nantes, france
i only like to play political mindgames with my neighbours when im catholic, muslim religions are so boring because their casus belli's are so overpowered

>that post
>that flag
Does not compute

>sounds really fun
You get a special decision and trait from doing it I think

If someone did host a game they’d need to have a lot of dlc, because everyone playing gets the hosts dlc
I just have the base game for multiplayer and a not so legal version with the dlc

>and turning sweden into even more of a hell.
No they won't. Trust me on this.

the walloon side of belgium should be under france, the flemmish under the dutchs. there's no reason for belgium to exist
Estonia and Latvia might as well be 1 country, lithuania is okay alone
serbia should have montenegro, macedonia and half of bosnia under it, and croatia the other half
slovenia should just be part of austria

Meh, not my problem

Fix it you bastard!
Your country tries to fix every other world problem, why not this one too?

Europe could have been more advanced than China but y'all had to measure dicks and fantasize about who's more aryan or pure rather than being fucking real and functional.

It's a fact Europe will converge into a singular nation, you'll bitch about "muh heritage" but what about the thousands of tribes between France and Germany? There are dozens nay, hundreds of languages inside France but we all know it as just french.