Who is Jow Forums here?

I ask because my subject would earn me a ban and thread deleted.

Basically I like many are not happy with the current state of gaming, so I want to change that by creating/writing a game for us all to enjoy. This was started by a thread like 1 - 2 weeks ago on Jow Forums about the current state of gaming, games these days are increasingly shit due to all the social justice and the political correctness being forced into them. This makes for a very boring, dull and shitty game.

I would like to create a game that is neutral, that truly values the player regardless of creed, gender, sexuality or color with out all that gay shit...

I have a rough idea of a game in mind, currently I'm writing the plan in vim, the game will be primarily developed on Linux platform because reasons...

Attached: main-qimg-3b9823abfa8393e84a4cb371a9d863fd-c.jpg (500x520, 27K)

wat nigga

>I hate the current gaming climate
>I want to make a game that anyone can enjoy
>"ok lemme hear your pitch"
>it's a game anyone can enjoy
>"..."
>it won't be dull because anyone can like it

read board sticky retard, go away.

I am looking for neets that may have talents or wish to do something with their lives or just anyone with skills.

When Jow Forumstards start derping about political correctness, I reach for my Browning.

if you get banned it's not our problem, get out. Jow Forums is not welcome here.

stop telling me what to fucking do.

and thanks for the bump

OP is retarded

Attached: 1529354720208.jpg (497x750, 46K)

really i did not know i could be banned for random chitchat on a random board about anything, also i can change my ip in less than 10 seconds so ok...

op is actually the very deffinition of intelligent, in years to come you will hate me for having worked so hard on my project while you are wasting away in front of your computer screen asking what the fuck went so wrong, then you will most likely kill your self if you aren't already in prison...

No, we're going to tell you this until you go to a more suitable board :^)

based and redpilled

If you won't get banned for it, go to another board where they're more likely to discuss it tbqhdesu.

LOL

Installing 4chanx brb...

what an embarassing thread

Attached: trap roulette.png (938x644, 891K)

:-)?

Attached: OhDasIstGut.png (1920x928, 127K)

Oh noes, it is teh hacker!

1337 h4x0r xd so scary

Attached: KWTryeP.gif (360x335, 1.8M)

As I was saying I will post the plan for the game I have in mind, grown ups welcome to discuss game design, programming language likely to used etc.

Attached: kek.png (1907x839, 194K)

damn I missed

Hate to break it to you but this is probably not the board to do this, probably have better luck with /v/ or something.

What were you going for, also rollong.

This is now a kot ID roll thread. OP is an eternal faggot who thinks mods dictate a boards content vs the userbase and is a perpetual whiner because nobody wants to discuss his shit-tier topic.

Attached: kotthreads.jpg (500x364, 85K)

Flat earth will take realtime top down strategy games to the next level from before the decline of gaming, combining games like simcity, civilisation, command and conquerer, empire earth, deacon and others. Players will start from stone age, then roaming nomads and tribes people, creating technology's through experimentation, then putting those technology's to practical use by creating blue prints from scratch. A battle tank must first have the required techs, blue print designed and the factory also designed from scratch with all the necessary machines to process the raw materials, raw materials will have to be extracted with yet more machinery that also requires the tech and blueprints... Factory's will be constructed within structures in a similar way to factorio, the building that houses those manufacturing machines will also need to be first designed by the player.

I don't know the name yet, for now I will simply call it flat earth due to the way I in vision it in mind.

my captcha wore off when I went to take it

yes XD us adults can discuss ur amazing video game plane LOL plz tell me all about it you haxer OwO also do u have a discord

ID WITH KOT IS KOT

OMG SO EPIC I LOVE IT can it have a tranny protag UwU

Fucking Trekkies! get off my board!

Wow, a retarded person envisions retarded things. Big surprise there.

The game universe will consist of star systems, planets within them will be flat disks which are none heliocentric, their star will orbit above them in a circular motion, as well as their moons if they have them. These will create weather systems and tides which will form part of the physics model which will over long periods of time effect everything on the planets surface. Every element currently known to mankind will be included in the game with all their known effects and properties, this will be important for actual design and discovery of the technologies needed to progress ones civilization.

Good choice, top pick is 00 though

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-04-23-39-43-739.jpg (678x467, 175K)

/sp/ is fun right now

if trips name it all brits are nekos

god damnit

OMG SOOOOO GOOD LOVE IT AAAHHH I love the furry part owo and the yiffing and feetsies xwx can we pls have an Undertale reference?!?!?! for us MATURE gamerz

Off by the one

A typical game could take the form of the player starting as a lone primal man of the land, their first task to survive the environment, build a shelter, gather food and water etc. Then they encounter none player characters for the first time, they can then decide to either join them or try to persuade them to join their tribe (still don’t have this mechanic thought out). They then build a settlement and have more units at their disposal, from here they further explore the world and experiment with various as yet unknown materials. They for instance learn to create fire, agriculture and so on, till one day they are able to smelt their first iron based weaponry.

honestly this sounds like a gayer version of spore dude

I like fortnite can we make it a battle royale mr. game developer >w

since this thread is kinda gay anyway do any of you want to play chess with me?

I know what spore is and never played it because it is gay. I want to be able to play a game where I can literally wipe out 500+ hours of simcity with an ICBM launched from across the map just because they were too liberal for my tastes, then put my civilization on all the worlds habitual in the solar system, mine all the none habitual ones, then finally reach outwards to other systems beyond my home world and crush them also.

I want a game with it all, politics, tech, war, trade and just everything since I was a kid, I'm 37 btw...

literally why are you typing all of this up if you know that people don't care about it

f4

help me designed it, desu i'm so bored of life i just have to do something, sick of all you people with your nigger this nigger that, you are boring.

Plus game developers these days are rubbish, they try this sort of shit and they focus more on graphics and the game play is horrid.

d5

>for free
yeah, right

exe5

I know that a game is not about how it looks!

take minecraft or any pre 2004 ish game as an example, game play was much better because a games soul is not about its looks.

My game would start out looking rather basic, a 3D element could be added slowly and gradually over time, why? It takes a lot of fucking time to program a 3D game engine and have it working as intended, that just won't be worth the headache.

dxe5

Go find people that actually want to help then, you're basically monologuing to a bunch of people who are more interested in the patterns on the floor or colors on the wall.

sorry dxe4****

hehe, I lived with such people, they were very interested in creative pursuits such as drawing, story writing, programming, mod making for their favorite games etc.

They are not all brainlets like you...

wait how do you exe5 if you're on f4 and I'm on d5? You're moving to e4 right?

How about nekorious?

or how about nekorium?

Attached: fuckoff.png (313x686, 39K)

Because my pawn is a super pawn...
I mean e3

Wow that's probably the single most underage post I've ever seen

Holy Jesus who art in Heaven

GO BACK

i was basically just doing a meme dude
there's a poster here who posts cute neko girls and says they're the average brit
call it whatever you want
c5

Ng3

Ng-h3

programming language is a tough one for me at the moment because I ditched windows and I'm determined never to have to use it again. I have this obsession with C currently, but from a perspective of making such a game reality C could be good for the needed speed and flexibility, we are talking a massively simulated universe with a lot of things happening, some would be in real time others would run under the hood until some player looked at them.

C++ on the other hand can allow for much needed encapsulation of code, so I just don't know i'd have to research a lot more. I'm well versed in C# currently and it is my first language.

>Wow that's probably the single most underage post I've ever seen

It is ok :)

I will just farm what is good from this thread, then refine what I have

ng-f6

like a factory could be viewed in real time with all its working parts moving, then when its not viewed as such it only gives its output per second/minute

A tank moving across the battlefield into a fight could be seen maneuvering over every obstacle or it could be viewed as just one icon of a platoon of tanks moving over a more informative map.

In my game I want a social aspect though, the player must have some sort of character they control within the world. That will pave the way for future plans...

g3

ng-c6

the left deserve nothing but ignorance, you didn't listen to us, one day you will all suffer the seeds you sowed oh womp womp

Attached: fuckyou.png (1418x661, 100K)

hmmm.. you remind me of someone

in your country i doubt it, I'm a brit, no one you would know, perhaps similar to someone you knew?

You meant Nb-c6, right

Bf1-b5

yeah that did not make sense...

did you play eve?

I played Adam once

i was a member of some pirate corp ^_^

an british guy i came across not too long ago, same age, political person, up this late
but it can't be

yeah
dang, that's a good one
I've never played with just notation before so I'm a bit giddy
Bc3-xh3

not me then if it was recent, the only Swedish guys i know are ex 'beer and kebabs' members in eve online.

One of the most evil pirate corps in the history of eve online.

no, another game

f4 is blocking your path, so I'm killing your bishop
h3xBf4

Fuck no! I made a mistake, you killed my knight

f4-f5

how is f4 blocking my path? I go through d7, e6, f5, g4, to h3, right?

ever played wow?

humm, I still think Swedish people are cool, actually use to speak a lot too one guy that was a high ranker in bnk, he would always be telling me how he hated pedophiles and he had one living in his local. So sad to see what is happening to Sweden today when I remembered his rage, he had two lovely blond daughters living near that pedo... I can only imaging his rage now...

I lost contact with him, hope he is ok.

Bh3-xf5

to late to delete to avoid me blocking you, go fuck yourself tard, you are everything wrong with this world.

i played it for 2 days i did not like it, no i'm not anyone you know.

Rh1-g1

but you might have similar ways of thinking, that happens, that is how people make new friends...

Bf5-g4

>2 days
ahhh shit thank god, literally almost everything you've said applies to this person, i guess im just really paranoid then
godspeed user

I'm tired, so
Bb5 x Nc6
Checkmate?

Attached: Checkmate, mate.png (620x416, 15K)

or is just check?

either way I'm dead

I can take with the pawn can't I?
bxc6
If you're going on the attack now though, there's nothing you can do to save your queen, right?
If you had blocked with bb5-e2 I think it would have saved the queen.

I figured you were trading the light square bishop and the knight for momentum and wrecking my pawn structure and my knight, since your light square bishop probably wasn't going to be very useful anyway

continuing

Game world will be divided into blocked or squares, each will hold their status in memory the visual representation of these chucks of land or space will be dependent on zoom level, each of them will be further broken down into mini chunks and if we must go further micro chunks.

The realization of such a game environment is no easy task, but I feel today's hardware could do it, over the top of this world could be a kind of order which dictates what is needed to be simulated and what is not, everything can go into basic input and output values. More trickery can be used for instance a unit moving from one square to another can be simulated as to appear fluid like in real life, but in reality it is just moving from one grid square to another.

Humans will aspire to accomplish the impossible in our world, soon their world will be much too boring for them to waste their time in, they will instead want to waste their time in earth version 2.0

>Humans will aspire to accomplish the impossible in our world, soon their world will be much too boring for them to waste their time in, they will instead want to waste their time in earth version 2.0

I was actually joking about that.

:)

is OP still here?

no they left ages ago user...

ah, anyway if you're done thanks for playing with me. I enjoyed playing with notation instead of pieces very much.