I just realized something...

I just realized something... You almost never see old trannies around because they all end up committing suicide before reaching old age.

Attached: 1512150344824.gif (200x200, 1.34M)

theres a couple in my town, just looks like an old dude with a wig

how did he make a hamster so angry

the fad has only been around a few years, give it time

Statistically, transsexuals. homosexuals and transgender people are very easy to off themselves. It's not any secret ofc.

Detaching yourself from a sexual reality doesn't make you a man or woman. Your chromosomes are still there, in your DNA.

>HRT

Attached: 1492717824165.jpg (472x482, 44K)

One day we will be able to change those, thanks to science.

Attached: 1498239293467.jpg (500x377, 191K)

>HRT

well... nothing changed. Only misery remains.

Attached: muzzle for grievous people.jpg (900x598, 63K)

probably because before 20 years ago trannies were just guys in wigs and dresses and not chemically crafted like now

>here, let's justify satiating an obvious defect in our brain by altering my body in potentially horrific ways, in an ever-increasingly extensive way. That will show them!
gays go away

his id says hrt even though he is arguing against it lol

we're just point out the ID dude

hrt doesn't change anything. Please eat a muzzle.

I think I saw a tranny at the supermarket yesterday. Shoulda asked to suck his cock. I saw one I talked to on Grindr a few times at CVS the other day, we made eye contact, it was weird.

How is that a good thing?

but your id says hrt lol

And you suicide as a homo. Oh well.

So fuck em while they’re young and still alive. Idk man that still sounds pretty gay to me

>HRT
>homo-repulsion-technique

Leaf reacted to hrt that instant. He must have paid a lot of thought to it beforehand. Must be a personal thing which touches him deeply.

You're just fucking with your endocrine system
It's like me surgically removing my bones and then saying I'm a jellyfish since I've fucked with my skeletal system to remove my bones

yeah but has HRT id and it make me laugh

fair enough

Attached: 1530053092955.png (249x253, 94K)

If you removed your bones then you would be a jellyfish though

Attached: what.png (922x652, 30K)

>hrt
dumb tranny

> HRT
dumb tranny

Sorry guys, drugs don't fix an extreme depressive disorder where expectations continually get unrealistic.

You only just realized this?

We're talking about the ID you complete buffoon

>HRT

Attached: 1521682335889.jpg (1705x985, 162K)

Who fucking cares about Heavy Rothman's Testosterone? What does that have to do with anything.

I've seen atleast 2

or maybe it's just because you cant tell who is trans

Or because trannies are a recent modern invention.

i remember hearing one on the news who was like 50 something, though i've never heard anyone older outside of jenner

Yeah or they just become women and you can't tell the difference. Haven't you guys seen old women who look completely like men? that's them.

there was one on tv that'd wear a purple outfit and was old and fat

lady something

played as a comedian of some kind nobody took it serious

wait i remember it was dame edna

Attached: 220px-Dame_Edna_(6959716988).jpg (220x330, 38K)

nah dame edna doesn't count
nor does rupaul on that thought