One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born autistic, adhd, learning disability with a sub iq
>in the middle of the fucking bush

Attached: 1529766767217.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where abouts in the bush nerd

Wondai

do you like trains

flag checks out

you are literally 2 hours away from me wtf

where are you m8?

they're cool i guess

tbar

Become each other's friends.

cool

no one wants to be friends with someone like me

the bush is hype. get good at messing with animals and become the bush man.
strong as fuck if you do it.
>420 get

>one shot at life
>born in america
>got shot

>one shot at life
>born at russia
>hack us elections

>live in Germany with lots of opportunities here
>girls are supposedly easy

>but be me
>tiny dick, schizophrenic mind and fat due to medication, erectile issues

Attached: 1519141793384.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Guys, you live in an era with the greatest amount of human achievement, with the highest standards of living ever, even better than what 60% of the population currently has.

You are living great lives, and it could be a hell of a lot worse.

Look on the bright side.

Atleast you aren't African.

i think Jow Forums is in no small way to blame for the mental state of its users

might finally move on and fuck off to japan for a while to clear the head and hopefully never fall into it again. have a massive backlog of books, anime and games that isn't even touched yet

Attached: 201011011109017c8.jpg (530x700, 77K)

Gomenasi Australia-san

Japan isn't all fun and games, user. It's actually pretty serious.

You can be expected to work 60 hour weeks, and then some.

And difficult work, too.

You need a university degree to even get a decently paying job, because everyone there has degrees, so they just use machines for simple labour (fun fact; that's why they have so many vending machines, so they don't have to buy a store lot and use that.)

no its my fault i had more than a decade to leave

maybe the spiral of despair isn't so healthy but i don't know how to get out of here ahahaha

trust me you don't need to worry much

But what about anthropology, I have always wanted to make a bone joke

lets hear it

Alright, if you think you can handle it, then so be it.

I can’t make it now it has to come naturally but it’s got something to do with being gay and looking for bones

>but it’s got something to do with being gay and looking for bones
BYE

Attached: what.jpg (657x458, 30K)

Arigato

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB

>one shot at life
>born near lowest point in toothpastelands
>mfw ill probably drown within 50 years

Attached: fc1.png (680x521, 213K)

SHINE

No one is forcing you to stay where you are.

Desu

no money to move and too useless to get any

At least you havent hurt your jaw in the last day.

Let's take a note from Kiwi-future-Japanon, and look at the concept of "Ikigai"

You find what your meaning is, and stick with it.

Don't worry about time, I know men who only realized it when they were 40 years old. Literally.

I went to university for a degree is cinematography. Turns out I both sucked and hated it.

I spent four years trying little bits of everything, but nothing worked. I went into depression and tried to kill myself. Thankfully, one of my roommates found me, and I spent six months being treated.

I went on with another three years before finally figuring out what I like, what others need, what I can get paid for, and what I am good at.

Turns out I'm a great metalworker and plumber. I learned how to weld, blacksmith, work with and arrange pipes, and eventually helped build my own home.

Life'll get better, man. It always does, but just remember that you need to push forward. Don't let anything hold you back, just fucking go out and do it.

Attached: ikigai.jpg (1124x1063, 137K)

thats a logical fallacy lol

Explain what the issue is.

I'm an iQ subscriber too m8.

Do you watch spongebob?

>Fallacy of relative privation (also known as "appeal to worse problems" or "not as bad as") – dismissing an argument or complaint due to the existence of more important problems in the world, regardless of whether those problems bear relevance to the initial argument.

wub you

thank you leaf for giving me some hope
posters like you are the reason Jow Forums is somewhat decent

He has the opportunity to live a full, great life. He just needs to push forward and find what he's good at.

60% of the worlds population won't have their lives improve. Op is one of the lucky 40% who can.

Thanks, man. I'm glad I was able to help you.

Just push forward, and you can DO IT!

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

he has a lot of mental impairments, even if he's able to find a good career there's a good chance he'll be alone for life due to autism, it's biological, there's almost nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1530000675714.png (702x659, 233K)

um no you made a logical fallacy so i win :)

But you have commited the fallacy fallacy.

Presuming that because a claim that has been made has been poorly argued, or a fallacy has been made, it is necessarily wrong.

That's the same as saying that because someone made a fallacy in an argument about why you should eat more vegetables, it's wrong, and so you should instead eat 2 bacon cheeseburgers every day.

There are many people worse off than him who live happy lives.

Even if he has all those, what's to say he won't find something he's really good at, and live happily? Even without a relationship, people can be happy. There are other autists to talk with, and normal people honestly don't care if you have autism, they'll still be your friend.

What do you mean worse off?
Also I know they'd be my friend, but it doesn't work, when I try to talk to people it doesn't work, I don't get it but it just makes me uncomfortaable then I hate myself and mess it up and come off as a school shooter looking motherfucker and people start to hate me violently and I feel even less like there's anything in this world for me, maybe your advice works for most people though.

There are many ways you could be worse off
>be born
>no legs

>be born in china
>be born girl

>be american
>get shot

>be african
>be african

Also, you could be part of the 60%.

Chances are, if you're from a 1st world country, you can live a good life if you work hard enough.

Are people like you a conspiracy to get me to kill myself?

I'm saying that if you live in a 1st world country, even though you have a shitty life, you can work hard and make it better.

Keep in mind, like 99% of the people who cant improve their lives (60%) dont live in 1st world countries. Mostly 3rd world.

People will go to autistic lengths to aggressively feel sorry for themselves and any sort of communication that tries to free them from their negative thought loops, their bubble of self deprecation, will be met with further aggression.

The environment they are in can be toxic and is affecting them. Nobody can get them to change by mere words, it's wasted. But this sight is part of their environment, and it's negatively affecting thousands of anons every day. If they could maybe move forward, better job, better living, better food, healthier life, finding someone they can talk to like a lover.
Maybe their depression will subside, depression takes hold daily but it requires patience to move forward.

I can read what you're saying, and I know I can acheive material wealth, but an uncurable psychological disease prevents me from forming meaninful or happy relationships with anyone else and people treat me like a monster, why would i argue though, there's no point to this autism
i just dont like excessive optimism when i'm feeling more like shit than usual

>be me
>father slit his wrists when I was 14
>mother worked her ass off to support me and my brother
>moved from a big 2 story house to a shitty 5 room apartment
>tried to kill myself once in high school because I was failing all my courses
>only got into university because of a miracle
>flunk and hate the first course I take
>try to kill myself again
>fast forward 3 years
>finally find what I like

>be me, now
>have a cozy, 2 floor house
>have a loving wife
>have a two year old daughter
>have a son on the way
>be happy

Did I mention I'm autistic? Not like, severe autism, but I do pretty stupid shit sometimes. Also, I have severe short-term memory loss.

Just push forward, and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Life goes on, the wheel keeps turning, and in due time, you'll eventually find whatever it is you're looking for, no matter what that may be.

It's 2:08 where I am.

I'm going to head to bed.

I hope I helped someone in this thread.

Attached: tucking a bird into bed.gif (303x227, 1.86M)

im a schizotypal avoidant dependant autistic tranny our problems arent simliar, but im glad you're happy at least

>one shot at life
>adhd
>gynocomastia
>testicular torsion at 18
>car accident with facial reconstruction at 19
>finally get Jow Forums at 24
>shoulder blows out on low weight reps, permanent injury
>play tekken 7 to cope, actually git competition gud
>trip over dog at 27 and break both thumbs going down stairs
>in constant pain
>just got passed up on the promotion I was gunning for

Why shouldn't I just suck start my 20 gauge, the only enjoyable part has been the women and now even they are turning on me