Would you consider yourself a happy person?

Would you consider yourself a happy person?

Attached: 1528329502999.jpg (463x462, 72K)

Yeah I'm pretty alright.

n-no..

No.

Attached: 1514617747434.jpg (679x679, 132K)

no

i consider myself a degenerate does that count

Attached: i can't be the one to save you.png (523x543, 363K)

no
does it get better?

how would that make you happy

No i can't even remember the lats time i was happy

It doesn't. At all.

No

yep
i'm so fucking happy unhappy people accuse me of being insensitive
i'm so happy the clowns refuse to preform at the circus until I leave
i'm so happy drug dealers pay me not to hang around their corners
i'm so happy my gf always thinks i cheated on her
i'm so happy mcdonalds threatened to sue me for copyright infringement every time I make a meal

Attached: 1500533569649.jpg (600x593, 40K)

Dude I am so extremely ultra super duper unHAPPY it's so fucking painful, please someone just end my suffering, jesus fuck why am I trapped in this meat bag?

if you are here you aren't happy. you can say you are all you want but a happy person has no reason to be here.

Bro, I empathise...

No I wish I was dead or never existed honestly

Attached: 1528563425735.gif (500x281, 230K)

I'm fine with the way things are, I don't think their is any way I could be consistently happier withought deluding myself, basically I'm satified with things

>Would you consider yourself a happy person?
I'm alright

Attached: d28.jpg (212x250, 7K)

At least I'm not the only one. Thank's Shit Post

There*

I'm not happy or sad. I'm alright.

I have a really negative outlook on life, but still hope for the best because it's no fun being around people who have stank attotudes.

That's good enough.

An unpleasant bundle of hate.

Attached: 05bbc1a9e46bc96e0e0967b9425a7c59f65410c0_hq.gif (500x400, 1019K)

im never really sad, so it's okay

I'm really neutral about everything

fucking no

Not until politics/trade re-stabilizes.

sometimes
but mostly no

no

Attached: 1527824701433.jpg (789x750, 66K)

>i'm so happy mcdonalds threatened to sue me for copyright infringement every time I make a meal

Attached: kekuna.png (586x550, 20K)

Yeah I’m pretty happy. What the fuck is up with everyone else?

No, Muhammad.

Attached: 1489639899662.jpg (500x409, 59K)

I'm not sad. I'm not happy.

Attached: 1518579947175.jpg (701x900, 75K)

No

I am not unhappy anymore. I'm now feeling like I'm moving forward in life.

If you are unhappy you just have to do something. Take responsibility for your state of mind.

yes?

No. it's not my fault some retards are destroying the world.

So many unhappy people here
I feel sorry for you guys i hope life gets better for you
My life is far from perfect and i have some problems but in the end i would consider myself a very happy person
Waking up in the morning is the best part of the day because i know there is still a long day full of potential ahead of me

I wish you all the best in life, and remember attitude matters

Attached: 1527529670407.jpg (762x825, 157K)

le external boogeyman meme

Yes. Fuck the black people.

Attached: 1340605286501.jpg (2048x1152, 1.18M)

>not a meme in this case

what is happy?

I'm not even sure I understand what happiness really is as an experience itself. But I'm not depressed and I'm not going to an hero, so I'm probably not too bad.

being happy is for fags

Well, also that. I think people focus a bit too fucking hard on the idea of happiness. As if that's all there is, the final goal, of existence.

until i will move to China people republic - no

Not really.

Attached: UNIVERSE.png (176x158, 16K)

Even though I consider myself a happy person, I don't feel satisfied with my life.

based

>Would you consider yourself a happy person?
lmao hell no

eehhhh~~

No. I have anxiety and only feel ok at home shitposting on Jow Forums.

Happy? Yes. Person? No.

this

Yes

Attached: 534543.jpg (800x1120, 91K)

I see daily the happy day reminder, of course I do

Attached: 0251d201ccc573c1473cd5e9d51bb69f.jpg?e=1530303050&m=7Ri0CiBfaKiZglQy4ONmNA.jpg (566x800, 91K)

No of course not. I am nowhere near a happy person, I am the absolute opposite of happy right now, and I have no strength or power to change it.

No. Every time I turn on the news there's a shooting in America and I just can't shake the feeling something big is going to happen.
I just want to either die or watch the world burn.

BE HAPPY

Fuck off satan

No. In fact I've been drifting through memory lane in my bed for the last 30 minutes or so, unable to fall asleep, then decided to go to Jow Forums. I had remembered a certain event from this, now finished, semester of school.
I had been taking antidepressants for a week at that point and I was starting to sense my mood change. I had been having a pretty good day; chit chatting with my friend in the student lounge until our lectures started. A dorm mate, who I've known for a long time but never felt a particular liking from, came up to us on a sort of bored whim and looked to me with a smile. "You're in a pretty good mood today" he said to me in a casually surprised manner. Naturally, I just nodded and responded in a confirming manner.
The surprised tone of his bored exclamation contained the subtext that I usually was *not* in a good mood. Which has me pondering. Has everyone already noticed my dreary mood, I had to this point had the thought "if only they knew what I was hiding" that I never considered it was obvious and that most just left it at that. Really, what business of their's is it anyway?

>business
Wtf? Just take the damn compliment you dumbass. I had similar thing in high school but it was other way around (looking sad)

I know, and I did of course. The point that I'm getting at is just that "holy shit am I really that miserable looking" and being surrounded by these people all the time doesn't help.