Should I forget about politics and just enjoy my life?

Should I forget about politics and just enjoy my life?

Attached: 1497483695602.jpg (538x443, 119K)

>implying you can find any enjoyment

usually people cling to politics when they cant find anything else unless they are autistic about it

Politics are entrenched in every day life. You'd have to be a brainlet to not be able to figure out which side makes more sense and then just think about it. You don't have to be an activist or anything, but it's impossible to not talk about it you know.

>it's impossible to not talk about it
The only people I've met who can't stop talking about politics were usually the ones who know very little about it lol

I meant in America, where OP and I both live. rn we're politically unstable (in both leftist and rightist stronghold states) and it's a worry on everyone's mind unless they're ignorant of the current state of the US.

why do you even care about politics?

Because the white race is going to be gone in a few decades.

And you caring about politics is going to solve this?

WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE 4 DAT WHITE RACE, YO xDDDDDD
>posts on Jow Forums

Stop taking ppl so seriously

Oh, you're from Jow Forums.

go back

Convince me to not care so I can just live my life.

You're going to die one day

Thank god.

I didn't want to convince you not to care, you ought to incorporate it healthily by simply thinking about what philosophies are right and wrong on a micro and macroscopic level. You can then apply this in everyday life. It really is not hard.

Can you give me an example?

You can't affect it unless you get a gf and pump her full of white kids. The more you stay on 4chins the less chance you have to it. If you really care then go get a gf, if you don't then stop pretending like you do.

I'm a libertarian(?) secessionist with very strong moral and political ideals. I apply it in everyday life by attempting to hold to my moral ideology and advocating for my philosophies when relevant. I've literally never had any problems with it, even when working, despite it seeming so radical. Does that answer your question?

So even if I apply my genius to it and take action I can't change the world in future?

Not saying you should, just don’t trip so much over it.

>my genius

Attached: 1510237803953.jpg (330x329, 20K)

Don't worry. We can control the politics for you. Don't worry about it fren.

Attached: IMG_2034.jpg (775x1030, 249K)

You can't, its already too late. Course has been set for cheap slave labour and extra whites are just not fitting into this conception. Sorry, it will only get worse.

this

Well, for all you know I could be.

Attached: 1512266674660.jpg (540x600, 89K)

Politics will still find you even when you're trying to avoid it which is why I've taken the not giving a fuck pill. A Supreme Court Justice is gone? Donald Trump just took a shit? Life goes on.

It's not very smart to go around claiming to be one. Egocentricism is heavily correlated with low intelligence.

Geniuses don't have to worry about politics guy. Create a new product.

Take the heh-pill, friendo

BASED AND HEHPILLED HOLY JESUS BANTERERS RISE UP

Attached: 1529565819846.jpg (500x758, 139K)

Yes