Wow is this true?

Wow is this true?
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3071103/Online-videos-cause-post-traumatic-stress-disorder.html

Attached: CE5A9A25-9C01-4239-938B-0D5D11371E13.jpg (750x838, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=f92_1516737062
liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
liveleak.com/view?i=fe8_1315439502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah because there are a lot of thin-skinned fembois on the internet nowadays

some online videos can get close

like that mexican guy who was conscious with his face cut off by cartel guys because he was pumped full of stimulants

post it or gtfo

we are such a delicate generation
when will they realize

>newfag can't use liveleak

lying poof

I can recall two videos that gave me "ptsd" for a awhile, the ISIS video where they execute people with shotguns point blank simply because Ive never seen something like that in such detail

and a video of a dog getting its limbs chopped off in a basement while still alive, that ones really fucked

Attached: d1.jpg (227x250, 4K)

is that the one where they cut off his hands as well?

poofing pooftah

i think so

that one is pretty brutal

that one was brutal and got lots of people, I admired the guy tho you can tell he was still fighting even without limbs and head pealed, and when they put the blade in his mouth he was biting down on it, that guy was a brute

kot id get

KOT

This is what happens when you try to coddle and protect children from the real world way too fuckin' much.

I think the worst one I saw was the Chechen throat slitting video where they go around to a group of surrendering Russian soldiers and cut their throats and let them bleed out. The one dude tries run away with his throat cut and they shoot him while the rest have to just sit there and listen to their comrades choke on their blood until they eventually suffocate and die. The worst part was how they all knew what was coming and there was nothing they could do about it and how you can hear their screams slowly turn to gurgles as they start drowning in their own blood. That one fucked me up for about a week, I kinda wish I never saw it. I've seen tons of gore, I mean the most brutal shit you can find, even kids dying, but that one specifically really impacted me. It's the humanity of it that got me, even though I've seen it like 5 times by now my feet still go cold while watching it.

If you actually have PTSD from a internet vid though you are probably too soft for this world.

Gorey videos will give you PTSD if you view humans as anything other than cattle fit for slaughter

haven't heard about that one, that sounds uniquely bad

found a couple images but not the vid
found another wacky crazy vid tho
what drugs are those cartels? liveleak.com/view?t=f92_1516737062

Attached: CDB74AD5-7FD2-4F86-8C04-28A8E6BE4782.jpg (659x542, 285K)

liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

even the description of what happened is really confronting, deciding not to watch

I have ptsd from seeing tails sitting on a park bench

Yeah that's it, it's not visually as bad as other gore videos, there is blood and you can see the wounds but it's not like super gory. It's the psychological aspect of it that fucked with me, they are completely helpless in that situation and you can see none of care about the cause they are fighting for anymore (that whole war was a shit show) and now they have to die for it. The one guy literally screams for his mom according to the translation. It's just so fucked.

I never thought about the effects of war until I saw that video.

oh boy

hahaha, fucking zealand

NOIDED

Attached: 8bc199732540f68e3019706dfd04b9a6--mc-ride-death-grips.jpg (236x278, 13K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 5926DC2B-F065-49E6-8CC8-0C4C7D812960.png (620x420, 224K)

Videos. Now pictures even simple worlds could give PTSD. Just try mention MAGA at Tumblr.

you could hear the guy with the cut throat desperately gasping for air, but despite his efforts hes only sucking in his own blood

the crys are so audible

Attached: 1511317979023.png (1500x1500, 113K)

based as hell

Well yeah nigger, who you gonna trust a well researched study or some faggots on Jow Forums? This thread is shit and fuck you

>WAGHHHHH CENSOR THE INTERNET BECAUSE IM TRAUMATIZED
Why are millennials such thin skinned pussies?

Attached: 946D618F-2D34-4AD4-9392-EF548B9D4F50.jpg (555x552, 255K)

poor cowe :(
liveleak.com/view?i=fe8_1315439502

>this old shit
Welcome to the internet

No on said censor it. Just that you're mentally harming your self by looking at it.

You could also just see violent garbage in real life.