Tics and Twitches

Anyone on here know what causes this? I have many tics and twitches like pic related. I know this isn't strictly politics bit Jow Forums is a very intelligent, knowledgeable group so fuck it I'm asking.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg (246x205, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfgGliDlhHg
healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-causes/schizophrenia-genetics-is-schizophrenia-hereditary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meth

I'm definitely not on meth.

English food?..man how the fuck would I know why you're fucked up?

Beginnings of parkinsons? Maybe you have too much energy - too sedentary

It's just habits, idiot.
You are an animal
Stop training yourself to look like a moron.

ocd?

Tourettes?

Fix your diet. Look into B vitamins and amino acids.

Coffee

do you have circular thoughts? I do this to prevent panick attacks and literally shake thoughts out of my head
it's some sort of distraction technique I guess

I think it might be this. Anything I can do to lesson it?

>do you have circular thoughts?
I've never heard of this.

yeah that sounds like OCD

notorious white supremacist jew Ethan from H3 has ticks that are caused by tourettes
well he smokes weed to relax them but maybe you should go to your GP and not ask an anime website for medical advice

People may experience:
>Behavioral: compulsive behavior, agitation, compulsive hoarding, hypervigilance, impulsivity, meaningless repetition of own words, repetitive movements, ritualistic behavior, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions
>Mood: anxiety, apprehension, guilt, or panic attack
>Psychological: depression, fear, or repeatedly going over thoughts

lyssophobia actually

You can try taking meds for it but other than that theirs no real cure. Best advice is to learn how to manage it and live with it.

could be coke
stopped that and all that shit stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=HfgGliDlhHg

>Tics and Twitches
>Anyone on here know what causes this?

Yeah.
Your mom was a degenerate who probably drank and did drugs while you were in the womb and you have any number of congenital defects.

That or you eat faggit food, or live in a toxic location.

Basically, you or your mom fucked up and there is nothing you can do about it. You're permanently defective.

what if he developed it and doesn't have it since birth?

I have really bad involuntary twitching, I take Pregabalin and it fixes it right up.

I say "Oy vey" as a knee-jerk reaction to seeing obvious kikery.

You have a lot of anger and bitterness within you. Obviously at yourself. Unacknowledged. Very dangerous. You need to look in to that. Good luck.

Well, do you ALWAYS have them or just when you are stress out?

Either way, you need to go to the Doctor. And be aware, there is a point in which it is better to have sone twitches rather than being masively drugged and knocked off by medicine.

Good luck user, everything is going to be fine.

What kikery?

i have found myself
when replying to the morons here on Jow Forums
squeaking ever other pair if words like the guy from police academy as a physical manifestation of of my frustration with the failure to grasp the simplest arguments

Dont listen to this moron using a meme flag

He might be one of those poo in the loos, too scare to use their own shit infested flag

Yeah, I have been to the doctor and spoken to a psychologist. They basically said nothing can be done. I just thought there's knowledgeable people on here and don't have anything to lose by asking.

maybe try answering questions

Thanks user.

Well, are you under massive stress? Did you had memories of very stressful events?

Poor sleep, terrible food, lack of healthy exercise.

There are some less common reasons but those are for a doctor to fix.

I renember I did had some sort of manifestation of body ridigity and anormal body movements. I was under some massive stress because of my girlfriend relationship. I felt a incredible relief when I ended up that relationship and changed everything.

Sometimes life fucking sucks, and you found yourself surrounded by very toxic people. This is a clear signal to move away from those persons.

I dont know about your current situation, but I felt related because I was having those symptons.

I heard that. So I switched doctors. Which is why I'm no longer deaf in my right ear.

Try taking magnesium. Honestly. Great for muscle relaxation.

Could be Tourettes. I developed a couple motor tics when I was around 10 and they never went away. People assume I'm a meth head or retarded.

If you developed them later in life it's probably drug or stress related. Or maybe something seriously neurological. Are you tics preceded with an intense internal sensation of tingling for a few seconds, and then the tic "releases" the internal tension? Does it feel completely involuntary or semi-voluntary? Tourettes is more the former while ocd compulsions are more the latter.

Having tics is most people. People swear, tap fingers, jiggle their legs, scratch their head, touch their neck, blink, twirl pens in their hands. Many people have more than one tic.

If you have a nasty tic, that's when it gets labeled Tourette. What you have is just being a self conscious faggot.

And what if it is Tourette's? Fucking rise above it bong. There's not really wrong with you.

Not under too much stress right now. But had a stressful childhood / teens.

Not true. What sets Tourettes apart is an electrical physical internal sensation that feels like it's overpowering an entire muscle group almost violently. Smaller normal tics don't have that.

Will do cheers

fuck you you're clearly avoiding all questions
fuck this thread

There are probably many here who would suggest meditating, avoiding caffeine, working out, etc.

I would actually suggest the opposite, for example: drink seven shots of espresso every morning. Just expose yourself to extremely stressful situations, like hiking somewhere in a deep forest without a map or compass. Experiment a little with your body! See if you can't reach the absolute threshold of tics. Who knows, maybe some girls find it a cute quirk?

Please report back to let us know how it goes.

Most overhyped drug ever. Tried smoking it a few times. Might have gotten a little head rush, but other than that, just kept me awake for a couple days and was laser focused on whatever I was doing. Didn't tweak or anything. Idk. I was prescribed adderall for a few years, so that's probably why.

If not caused by a syndrome like Tourette, nor by use of drugs, nor it's something very specific (something like only twitching the eyes can be due to poor lubrication), it's usually a way to relief anxiety.

Interesting. It's been since my teens.
I feel a 'tension' which I feel I need to relieve. Once it's there it feels like I 'have' to relieve it by giving in and twitching my eyes / forehead / wherever the tension is.

What questions? I will gladly answer.

Just sounds like mild Tourettes like I have, but I'll occasionally tic so hard I through out my neck. Don't sweat It, exercise and eat right, check out Tourettes groups online. Even the mild version is pretty concerning because of the internal sensations but youre fine my man.

Throw*

Use your intention to fix it. Heavily intend that you do not wish TO BE this way anymore and that it is not serving you on your path of growth anymore (or maybe it is, in which case your intention will be counter productive)

You see life is very simple, its all fear vs love in millions of different iterations. Its likely you have some fear of inadequacy as most people do, these tics might be a result of this fear or it could also be a fear of not being in control. Either way it’s best to accept it as who you are and move forward positively.

Life isnt about being happy healthy and comfortable, its about GROWING UP. If you can grow up while being those things then great, but often times when beginning the growth process pain is a primary motivator for growth. You want to heavily intend that you do not need these tics anymore for growth, understand a good reason why not having them will be beneficial to losing your fear and becoming Love. By heavily intending this day after day with a diamond clad reason WHY , they will surely go away on their own. If they are not, then there is some lesson you are not learning or are oblivious too. Serious introspection will help.

Remember user, this is not a deterministic causal reality, it’s a probabilistic subjective reality. Miracles happen everyday like stage 4 cancer disappearing over night etc. Conciousness leads, mind follows, body follows. Best of luck user.

Oh and dont believe me, but dont disbelieve me. Try for yourself.

I think you're on to something especially here:
>Its likely you have some fear of inadequacy as most people do, these tics might be a result of this fear or it could also be a fear of not being in control. Either way it’s best to accept it as who you are and move forward positively.

Thanks user

Tourettes, I have it. It sucks, but you just have to deal with it. There is no cure, only suppressive meds with fucked up side effects. Try focusing on tasks one at a time, or give your body something mechanically involved, like chewing gum. Tourettes is due to the brain sending random signals to your body constantly, so try to distract it.

Were you abused as a child? I've read about some links between early onset tic disorders and heavy stress during childhood.

>what if he developed it and doesn't have it since birth?
latent

>You have a lot of anger and bitterness within you
>You need to look in to that.
Nah. It's what makes me great.

Says the guy using the Mexican flag unironically.
Also, there is no difference between a beaner and a street shitter... except that the street shitter can speak English.

Being defective is probably a good thing. You get neetbux + a bonus for being medically unemployable.
You can now relax and enjoy the rest of your days eating tendies and playing vidya.

Certain ads, posters, and msm in public spaces.

Tics are highly correlated with autism

Touretts syndrome

Anxiety disorder

What, one thought leads to another right? And if it goes back to the first thought, it's a circle. How can you not have heard of that, or experienced it? You born in a Zen monastery?

>Were you abused as a child? I've read about some links between early onset tic disorders and heavy stress during childhood.
I was brought up by a single mum who has schizophrenia with no male role model and was bullied at school so a stressful childhood and teens.

>single mum who has schizophrenia
You know that's a hereditary disease?
healthyplace.com/thought-disorders/schizophrenia-causes/schizophrenia-genetics-is-schizophrenia-hereditary

I seen people say that regarding Patrick Little. He has relatively minor eye tics. I've never heard of a correlation with autism.

Yes but I am not delusional.

Interesting. Everyone I know who has tics, myself included, was given an abnormally bad hand during childhood and went through extreme stress.

>Yes but I am not delusional.
Sounds like something a delusional person would say.

Schizophrenia also commonly runs in very successful high IQ families but only manifests in someone once in a while, like with Ashkenazi Jews.

Lol, I knew someone would say that.

>I am not delusional.
>I knew someone would say that.

what else do the voices in your head tell you?

>but Jow Forums is a very intelligent, knowledgeable group

Attached: 1519342625633.jpg (525x542, 52K)

What's your problem memeflag? Why are you bullying someone who's admitting vulnerable information and looking for info? Punch up, faggot. Take out your aggression on someone who actually deserves it. I'm sure you're too much of a pussy to stand up to anyone like that, though. I can feel your impotent rage through the computer screen.

Hello, me.

Used to have one when I was about 10... was on some meds but they made me gain weight so dunno if it was really worth it.. eventually I just grew out of it

PAL I JUST GOT THIS RECENTLY TOO AND FOUND OUT IT WAS THE ARTIFICAL SWEETNER IN MY PROTEIN POWDER - it’s sucralose or Splenda but any can cause it. I stopped and mine is slowly going away.

>bullying
telling the truth in current year

shouldn't you be on plebbit or leftypol?

any weird or traumatic drug experiences in your past?
try to get paroxetine it'll fix it right up

Kek. Show your flag.

Keep in mind that I was taking A LOT of the stuff so it quickly built up in my system. However, if you just use it here and there it may build up slowly and cause problems later down the road.

>Show your flag.
This flag represents me the best.

Or it could be a GABA issue - if you’ve taken phenibut or a Benzo in he past. Try some L-Theanine, Lemon Balm or Kava to raise GABA without causing any downregulation.

Acute anxiety disorder. You can flood it out or just take a vacation maybe to reset your tolerance a bit

Get your thyroid checked out OP. You may have Hyperreflexia.

Fluoridation.
Change your toothpaste to Euthymol and avoid tea, Coffee is fine.

Unless you live in the west-midlands in which case you are fucked mate.

You've been moved to the graveyard, OP.
Should have paper-clipped the question onto a political statement to get it past the mods.

>Jow Forums is a very intelligent, knowledgeable group

Attached: 46566756.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Chances are there's more geniuses there than here.

>Unless you live in the west-midlands in which case you are fucked mate.

Scotland mate. What's wrong with the west-midlands?