What does pol think about wymenz?

What does pol think about wymenz?

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-150517~2.png (1440x2277, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ-qG4pMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate em.

They’re unreliable and untrustworthy.

I don't hate them but life would sure as hell be easier without them.

They ruin everything they can get their hands on and they're inferior to men in every way. Giving them any sort of power or authority is a critical mistake.

Necessary evil.

There is no honor, truth, or fidelity by women.

Attached: female_hypergamy_3.jpg (1159x1600, 308K)

Treated as equals? Absolute garbage. Treated as property with the minds of children? One of the best things that can be in your life.

Artificial wombs and sexbots will make them obsolete.

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Difficult to love them in this day and age.

Attached: GcGihfg.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ-qG4pMw4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
youtube.com/watch?v=YruxhWO8QSY

Attached: 1500570888814.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I don't.

Attached: 1527207302224.png (725x684, 354K)

This image is so true. Every time I wear my "I love Satan" shirt bitches are all over me.

Incel detected xD

These.

Women are great

Attached: mahalaxmi.jpg (250x364, 44K)

These comics are pretty damn disgusting, frankly.

disgusting in what way?

Be wary

The truth is painful and ugly

Attached: female_hypergamy_2.jpg (923x1600, 295K)

Amazing!

describes countryside catholics very faithfully from my experience

Women are the second half to men and vice-versa. They bring life to our world and make the house a home, their true nature is nurture, love and agreeableness. Don't let this kike tell you to hate your future partner to trust for life.

The first mistake of humanity was the creation of suffrage.
The second mistake was women's suffrage.

Many women are too stupid to recognize a good man when they have one.

Attached: female_hypergamy.jpg (639x495, 36K)

I'm a high IQ woman. I don't see why I should aim to have no control over my own life just because of my gender. I know the tide is turning so I know when I try to reach the top I will actually have to try to prove myself. I can and will push for my way if I'm not taken seriously.

what you dont realize that men are the same
who do you think is on the other side of her?
magic space unicorns?

PLEASE put the crack pipe down before posting.
Your message is impossible to understand.
Try again.

Attached: Amazing_Luck.jpg (500x460, 75K)

You kids nowadays are retarded. When I was your age I was already married with 2 cars and a down payment on a house. Also clean your fucking rooms you degenerates. And I still go to the gym and Im 65

Attached: 1528417688758.png (380x349, 70K)

Woman are not there to be a freind or to talk to. They are specifically for taking care of your children and your home. Talking to them like intellectual men is a mistake.

men are the same as women and do all those things as well

And the average man these days watches the most disgusting and degrading and many are willing to screw traps or experimenting on their friends yet somehow they are pure. You talk about your pissing and choking fetishes yet you're purer than the girl in the strip. Uh huh.

Holy shit, did all the McD get to your head? Mutt retardation has reached a new low.

If someone doesn't want to talk to me intellectually I'm not going interested in being with him. I don't see why I should magically turn my brain off when I was reading far more than my male peers growing up.

Booming.

LITTLE WHITE DICKS

do not confuse the 10% male sluts with the 70% good guys, the other 20% are fucking nuts!

Attached: Chad_Is_The_Right_One.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

Always love to imagine incels calling women inferior and pathetic always casually ignoring that men have bent over backwards for them, given them everything they're worth and all possible power since the dawn of time.

>Not finding a cute chubby nerdy virgin Christian girl
>Not overcoming obstacles together and giving genuine support and love
>Not reaping the benefits of getting in shape to enjoy a cutie devoted to you and not a thot

You guys are supposed to lead and set examples for women, not go after the ones way out of your league that will clearly use and abuse you as if you're the only guy they ever flirted with. It's better to be the slightly more attractive one if you really want love and work on self improvement together.

That said avoid hamplanet feminists or anyone with Dad issues.

Attached: DKbuTCdW0AAwN8w.jpg (459x680, 58K)

I love these.
This is a new one from the same artist?
Link more

The sooner we (((fix the problems))), the sooner we can repeal their rights to vote or hold positions of governmental power; they fuck up civilizations becasue they have the minds of children.

If you opted to take cocks in your ass you dont really get to call anyone an incel faggot. Anyone could volunteer for that.

Attached: giphy (14).gif (267x199, 1000K)

Literally only good for sex and babies anymore. They don't cook. They don't clean. They use your money and don't appreciate anything you do for them. They run off at the slightest hint of trouble. They think that they are the center of the universe and everything is about them 100% of the time. They think they need to "find themselves". They are like children, they run around with no self awareness and just do whatever they want. They are the worst at conversation and partnership.
But they're good for sex and babies. That's it. Some of them aren't even good for sex. And a lot of them don't even know how to raise kids anymore.
Most of them have been convinced that killing babies and being whores is their "human right". Even the good ones are basically retarded.
t. married

Attached: 356721D2-F975-4202-82B3-50993B674ECA.jpg (1242x1538, 912K)

> men are the same as women

Attached: wompwomp.gif (500x280, 1.23M)

this is like your 5th bait thread this hour krautkike

Nobody will ever take you seriously sweetie. They're just being nice to you to fuck you, or they're patronizing you because its easier and they're weak. You will never contribute anything of value to any endeavor unless it's sex or children.
Now show your tits and get out.

Attached: wamencop.png (1080x1011, 750K)

I wouldn't be that pessimistic. I know a shitton of girls and women who are good gfs/wifes, including my own. And of course there are the roasties and they are getting more of course. But they will outbreed since nobody wants them anymore when they are some 35-40ish and worn out. So just go for the real women, not the whores and sluts

layk

most women are selfish cunts but I feel bad for self-sabotaging two relationships I've had because the women were actually really great

You're fooling yourself.

Attached: pepe_spank.jpg (920x730, 140K)

I have no opinion. Had one last attempt at meeting a decent wahmen a couple months ago and it was a train wreck of bad dates. I've emotionally detached myself and couldn't be happier improving my own life and doing things that make me happy while building for my retirement.

Hello, me.

Attached: vroom.gif (320x180, 615K)

keep telling yourself that and you'll never be happy

Nigger, they dont make girls without daddy issues.

Britain is a meme island.

Every "pure" and morally good woman I've had has done everything they can to prove that they are in fact shallow, manipulative, and think they're God's gift to men.
>date a 6/10 who has a nice personality
>after a year and a half of putting up with her depression and anxiety she decides she's too good for me and leaves me to date up
>Tfw I literally dated down to be with her and it still wasn't enough

Attached: further beyond pepe.jpg (794x794, 60K)

I hope you'll get better at it user and hope your reasons are far different from mine

They do though, strong Christian values in a father that doesn't rape, fuck around with physically or mentally, and can provide for daughters makes them more loving and accepting to you.

you sound incredible idiotic.

You're not good enough for me.

Attached: 1530138464065.jpg (960x960, 127K)

You're a larping man sitting in front of his computer so good

t. roastie

Attached: 1477273534844.jpg (319x331, 15K)

hook me up nigga

They are absolutely necessary for society to work, but they are far from our equals and should not be given any sort of power over others. They lack the ability to evaluate circumstances with any sort of logic, they can only use their fee fees to think. Giving them the right to vote was a mistake.

Attached: download (3).jpg (153x141, 5K)

well I'm sorry for you m8. I think the problem is that every man is looking for that "pure" and "innocent" girl, but of course that doesn't exist. everybody has his or her flaws, that's just natural. Don't keep looking for that what doesn't exist, but instead get yourself a woman who is balanced in life and a good person. You will find someone user

>I know a shitton of girls and women who are good gfs/wifes, including my own

Attached: 1529453858608.jpg (640x427, 100K)

On average slightly more awful than men, but then again people are on average horrible to begin with ... so it doesn't matter much.

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1528299937395.jpg (707x483, 74K)

well m8, I'm just saying. there are good women and there are whores

No, and you're an idiot. Probably a fag, too. Burn in hell, limp-wristed moron. Women are going the way of the dodo bird.

FPBP

I wish I was a virgin so I could become an incel.

well then stop being a pussy and get yourself hooked up my nigga.

>Women are going the way of the dodo bird.
but that would also mean that you're going extinct. and I'm not a fag, sorry m8. also I'm sorry for your self-hatred

you talk like a fag. are you sure you are not a fag? or maybe you are female LARPING as a traditional man

Attached: idiocracy.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

This fucking comic is literally my ex wife.

neither of both, don't know why you're so angry

I will be impregnating my waifubot long after your 3/10 chocolate whore divorces you and takes all of your money in child support and alimony, faggot. Do the world a favor and neck yourself, seriously.

WIZARDS RISE UP

whatever you say my LARPing friend

fag

Attached: 1529661314jupiter.jpg (628x689, 74K)

Attached: 1526813161697.jpg (1080x1355, 190K)

Have you tried standing your ground the more dominant you are the more they listen

Women are the gate keepers of sex. They're the ones who choose. Also pic related.

Attached: 6229307830f9be60fa2dbdc9cf2aaeb5b8acc40b.png (381x313, 12K)

They have cooties

Find one in church. Leave the thots they aren't worth your time.

We DO want to talk to you intellectually.
Its just a mistake to. Usually because you'll interpret a moment of sincerity as weakness.

It would be better for humanity if traps could get pregnant.

Marries the 2nd son of an irrelevant family that oversees a dying country that will be majority Muslim and pajeet in 20 years.

Oh yeah she scored big.

These two concepts are related

Attached: 23173A27-7840-4B11-A8CE-09F125494239.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

She dosent care bout that as long as theres money and SHE KANGGG
Also the dude married a secound hand nigger kek

Attached: B6970CAB-089E-4676-8DC5-6320AC1DD3D2.png (963x908, 981K)

You have complete control over your life andn you can donwhatever you want.
Why would a comment like
>women don't appreciate anything and run off at the first sign of trouble
Prompt you to say
>I shouldn't have to lose controk over my life
Its because all the things women are being accused of are things you WANT to do!

Only the 20% of men that qualify as Chad Thundercock, and for much the same reason women do it: they never had to do anything to be drowning in pussy 24/7, and as a result, can't even comprehend why anyone would expect them to make the effort needed to have a stable relationship, when there's always someone younger, prettier, and just as willing to spread her legs.

>well I'm sorry for you m8.
>I think the problem is that every man
Oh look. It's all mens fault again!

Maybe you should spend more time working out instead of masturbating to your intellect. I have an IQ of 144 and I manage to pull all the girls I want just because I'm 6'4", fit, have a big dick, and I'm not a stupid science bitch. If you are so smart, why are you so small, huh? Why did you try at college? Only a stupid science bitch actually TRIES to get As.

Tbh I don't think about them at all.

Attached: 1339774901987.gif (270x270, 2.43M)

Why do women prefer to be murdered instead of being with a gamer who respects them like me?

Attached: c34.jpg (680x382, 59K)