How is it going Jow Forums? im feeling great today :) this is a free thread post anything you like. but be nice please

how is it going Jow Forums? im feeling great today :) this is a free thread post anything you like. but be nice please.

Attached: 1529580298401.jpg (850x1294, 159K)

Cute Norway

Attached: IMG_1910.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

thanks user.i hope you have it nice there in the US

I have a job and I think my mental health is better so I guess I am good. glad to hear you are okay

Attached: 1529509521772.jpg (240x240, 14K)

>nice
>in the US

Attached: 3151231614.png (274x252, 176K)

awww thanks for caring for me. im glad you are okay. have a nice day user :)

Hi ritsu how's your hrt going

ehhh lets hope

im not going on hrt...

gee, another homosexual post from a nordic country

hey, that's my kot

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_kuzumochiko__32c8da9b3de180767581594e22d8ec6c.png (590x626, 328K)

hey ritsu, did you hit the gym yet?

C'mon Ritsu. Just a little bit of hrt

Attached: 4324324.jpg (480x360, 14K)

im not a homosexual though
is it, it was a nice kot user

ehhhhhhh...
nope

Why not

please treat her well

Attached: __sand_cat_kemono_friends_drawn_by_lain__c11d5a462da327a81d0e9738d5060c0c.jpg (2894x4093, 795K)

ummm i think its bad. i dont want to do bad stuff to my body

maybe we can make a deal ritsu!
Even though my legs are still sore from not doing squats for a while on account of an injury, I will do my regular routine today if you agree to do some pushups!

yes i will do :)
but i dont want to hurt you. please rest user.

It can't be bad if it makes you happy right? You can always try it and then back out of it if it isn't something for you.

Alright, we'll do it the other way around then. Do some pushups or I'll do my regular routine today.

b-but im really unsure of it. people think its bad. i dont want to do it.

Attached: __sand_cat_kemono_friends_drawn_by_shiraha_maru__3444b5ccb20ce65610c674b3acb75f0d.png (1200x1600, 1.12M)

Why live your life according to what other people think? Shouldn't you care more about your own happiness?

okey. but please rest user.

Are you really going to do pushups?

i dont think i would be happy with hormone stuff. im okey being myself

It can't hurt to try it

umm, how many?

i dont know user. im not really interested in those stuff

I'm gonna get you on hrt some day

ahhh. thats too much user! you dont need to use money on me

until you just think you can't do any more without hurting yourself
I'm gonna tell you how to do them
Put your arms at a 45 degree angle from your torso
inhale when you're at the top, exhale at the bottom, so you don't forget to breathe
make sure to keep your back straight. Flexing your belly can help with this but try not to flex it too hard or you'll impair your breathing and tire yourself out too quickly
You can keep a steady pace and let yourself spring a little bit off the bottom to help you do more, but don't bounce
I think that's all the important stuff, if you have any problems let me know. And remember to have fun! also please tell me how many you manage to do. I'm hoping for at least 20!!!

20!!! umm i will try sir

i did 10 but it had a lot of pauses. i will try more

ahhhh its too hard :(

I see you're back from your b&
Did you like your vacation?

Attached: 0e133a9483bc7510dd15fd0ac7f95a42601595d5.png (1050x700, 953K)

oh, if you have trouble keeping your back straight too you could do what I do before I do my weightlifting
I always meditate for a little bit before I start my warm up. I start by just taking a nice comfortable seat on the floor and making an "mmmmm" sound so that it vibrates my lips and nostrils without me having to make a funny face, and I focus on the sound. I always find that when I do it automatically corrects little imperfections in my posture. After that I slap any thoughts out of my head with a word I like. You can pick whatever word you like, but I think a single syllable word works best. The whole thing just makes me feel very aware of my body and gets rid of any thoughts that might distract me from my routine.
ah that's okay ritsu! I'm really glad that you tried. Hopefully you will do some more tomorrow or the day after. I know I'm mean to you sometimes but I only do it because I care. I want good things for you.

i was just at home doing nothing
i will try my best :) i dont know anyting about meditating though. i always get distracted no matter what.

I landed in Detroit this morning

i feel sorry about this. you try your best to make me improve. but im just a lazy person who cant do stuff like that. you shouldnt waste your time one me.

Absolutely nothing?
You must've played or watched something.
unless you're just a robot that goes into sleepmode when b&...

Attached: thinking_girl_by_pixelnoodle_art-dbi3w6n.jpg (772x1035, 153K)

as a pathetic hapa dweeb, you're basically an honorary Canadian. Never leave a man behind.

yes i did play games and stuff. but thats ordinary stuff so i just said nothing

Don't say that dude, you're worth spending some effort on, even if the advice mostly falls on deaf ears.
And at least you seem to be partially trying.

Anything good?

Attached: 3e8bb4e95550bc54f03b5a1ea982682ac2fe376d.png (793x756, 549K)

im okey user. i fix my own problems. health problems are nothing. anyway. i just need time. that is all.

Attached: 7897979.png (563x516, 244K)

Cute neko!

Attached: 8b994c71a5fd34bf8145c7c64e871e914de57720.png (989x1500, 1.18M)

Quads!

1 off

i dont really think im worth peoples effort. just do your own stuff. im good. anyway i just played some fallout 4 and factorio.

that's a really fantastic neko
with all the faggots like pushing you to do stupid shit, I figure at least somebody should be trying to help you
Besides, it's not really about being physically strong. A strong body is the easiest and most reliable foundation for a strong mind, and based on a lot of the stupid bullshit you say here, that's what you need the most.

umm... are you saying im mentally ill?

no, I'm saying what I've said before in a nicer way, but I'll cut that for a moment to communicate it more clearly. You're a bitch.

Everybody's worth something!
Just believe in yourself and you'll succeed!
Though sometimes a little bit of help is needed for the belief to happen and that's what canada is doing.
>fallout 4 and factorio.
Never played either, heard mixed stuff about Fo4 and lots of good things about Factorio though

I think he's just saying that you're not the best you that you can be.

Attached: c17347c79a0a280412772e2fdcea6f23c241e9d8.jpg (800x1119, 290K)

I posted it so of course it is!

Attached: 2ba70100753e13984b22c5ff32239ee85b9af65c.jpg (895x1024, 194K)

ah.... ok. i should become manlier or something. since im pathethic and weak.

No the opposite

thanks for being nice user. yes. i understand. i feel the same. but im just a nobody. people dont notice me.

that last one was particularly great though
maybe putting it like that wasn't a good choice. You need to think positively. Saying those negative things about you in the way I do is probably counter-intuitive but I have trouble not speaking bluntly. I apologize.

i dont think you need to apologize. its okey. i understand why you did what you did

I think this is the mindset canada is talking about.
You are falling into negativity and only focusing on negative stuff, even stuff that may not be true and just your mind playing tricks.
Some good attempts at exercise might help making you a bit more positive and optimistic.

Attached: 1515827345646.jpg (650x744, 61K)

um yeah. but im okey. there are people who suffer. im not suffering.

I don't see what that has to do with anything, just because others have it worse doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve yourself.

Attached: 1513353081968.png (682x658, 244K)

but im good. i dont feel bad or something. im okey :)

Yeah, exercise is good for that for a lot of reasons. Not only does it give you a better view of yourself because you look better and you have another positive quality, and gives you something that you can be successful at as long as you try, but it increases your testosterone, which tends to have positive effects on your mood and temperament. Although pushups are pretty light and won't really have much of an effect on either of those things, it's a step in the right direction.
Well, I'm not a particularly altruistic or benevolent person. In fact, I've been accused of the opposite from people who know me well many times. Regardless of whether or not that's true, I don't really feel the need to seek out others in need of help to help them. But when someone is right in front of me (in a sense, you're just using the same board as me) and I think I can help them, I'm inclined to try and do it, because it makes me unhappy not to.

but user. im not feeling bad. im actually happy. please trust me

I'll trust you when I see that you stop making dumb shit posts like "should I go on HRT because my sister says I look like a girl" and calling yourself weak and pathetic instead of telling me to fuck off when I say something mean to you.

That doesn't matter, you could be better.
There's still a negativity flaw that at least i perceive even if you are reasonably happy.

Agreed wholeheartedly!
Also i just looked at both our ids and i think they're pretty great

Attached: 1513566185272.jpg (621x909, 268K)

but i dont want to be mean to you. you are a nice guy. even if you call me stuff. i started to post like this because i wanted people to be nice and feel good about themselves. no because im lonely and need attention.

sup lads

Attached: 1527960946577.jpg (1000x750, 118K)

well maybe fuck off isn't the right way for you to put it. I would say fuck off. Niceway probably has better advice on how to tell people to mind their own shit in a scandinavian manner.

and those wierd tranny stuff, yeah i regret those. its just some insecurity i have about lacking masculinity. dont be bothered by it

sup user. have a nice day :)

thx been 2 weeks since i posted here glad to be back

Attached: 1517186816170.jpg (1597x1306, 224K)

Uh, i usually just play along when someone is rude to me in some way because that's more fun for me.
I can't really think of any sentence that's nice but also firm enough not to come off as wimpy or something.

Welcome back!

Attached: 1516883977825.png (412x540, 602K)

think most people here who are rude are just venting out so i dont take it too seriously

Ye same here, always best to assume the best of people as well.

i can be a dick sometimes but only because something else is bothering me i asume its the same with others