Is Jow Forums the equivalent of furries...

Is Jow Forums the equivalent of furries? All they do is bring their stupid politics into everything no matter what and screech about muh niggers and SJWs with the slightest provocation.

Attached: image.jpg (210x240, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep

Attached: poliscancer.png (1306x354, 78K)

Jow Forums is full of furries in denial

Wrong, Jow Forums is full of repressing faggots.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

Jow Forums is a monument to all our sins.

Furries are far less cancerous, desu. You don't see them shitting things up nearly as often.

t. white genocide enabler democrat cuck

What is this from?

t.closetfurry

t. Stormnigger

Yes. And the bad part is that they spread all over the god damn place. If they just stayed in Jow Forums or went back to r/the_donald it would not be that bad, but instead, Jow Forums, one of the last boards with some OC in this site, is constantly full with their shit.

you are the embodiment of
>oh no someone mocks my friends!
>t-they are all c-cucks who wanna genocide us!

pic related its you

Attached: faggioli.png (633x758, 29K)

compare the number of threads on Jow Forums over the last year talking about Jow Forums to the number of threads on Jow Forums every day talking about Jow Forums

you guys are actually fucking obsessed, you never stop talking about them

They move Jow Forums threads here, you dumb fuck, of course we’re not going to like them

yeah i know that

but everyday there is threads talking about how obsessed Jow Forums is with group X, its like you guys are completely oblivious that you are just as obsessed as you claim they are

everything you say they do is what you do as well
>lol Jow Forums blames everything on the jews
proceeds to blame everything on Jow Forums
>lol Jow Forums brings up politics for no reason even when noone is talking about it
brings up Jow Forums for no reason even when no one is talking about them
>Jow Forums screeches about SJW's with no provocation
proceeds to start screeching about Jow Forums with no provocation

you are accusing others of what you yourself are doing

Wow, it's almost like the largest and most newfaggy board causes problems across the entire site and disgruntled users want to vent about it.

I started this thread because I saw Jow Forums defend Son of Dob because he was fucking with a tranny. I don’t think of Jow Forums unless they start shitting up a thread.

I am Jow Forums.

Woah, okay... and?

what the fuck is son of dob?

Nigger, you don’t know who Dobson is?

>someone does something that annoys you
>do the exact same thing as them and get mad at them for doing it

/qa/

Most of the time when people "bring up Jow Forums" as you're suggesting, it's because someone from Jow Forums posts something. It happens on blue boards all the fucking time. The problem isn't just them posting it either, it's that the rest of them then swarm in and the entire thread gets derailed into an "LMAO TRIGGERED LIBRULS" shitfest. If you don't see this happening literally everywhere then perhaps you should go back.

Jesus Christ, this site is newfag infested, I’ll leave this here and I’m going to feel old.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x899, 517K)

We’re talking about an image boards effect on another idiot, nobody on Jow Forums is crying about Jow Forums stealing all the girls and rising crime rates
It’s like you complaining about shills invading your /ptg/ except actually documentable
At least set up your strawmen with some semblance of finesse

Attached: D6110FD0-BB14-4267-A559-35E11246215A.jpg (423x348, 17K)

>Dislikes: Bugs
a self-loathing bugman

Wow how quirky and likeable, I'll definitely subscribe to his tumblr

Jow Forums is always right.

It hurts to think that some people here may not even know Chris-chan too.
Unrelatedly, got a link to that thread where Jow Forums defends him?

Chrish chan was the maker of Jow Forums rite?

You know what, you’ve inspired me to fucking educate this newfags on Dobbo. Also looked back on it and it was mostly devolving into gun rights and shit so eh, nothing gained nothing lost

>IMAGINE BEING SO FAT
>YOU SEE COMPUTERS AS FOOD
Also it’s rich coming from the guy who runs Skyrim at 15 fps

Attached: image.jpg (800x619, 443K)

Join. Die! Join. Die!

u should kys cuz ur mutant army cant have any babyz

Oh shit, I didn’t think of that. Hold on, I’m become an explosion.

Attached: image.jpg (400x275, 250K)

I'm glad you had the option to kill him

why furfags are so obsessed over politics? i just want to masturbate or look at cutes i dont care about that

Attached: sad doggo.jpg (526x701, 90K)

>You shouldn't criticize Jow Forums or else you're just as bad as Jow Forums

why did he put problems in quotation marks?

It’s because they have a need to insert themselves into everything they see no matter what.

The Master was a fun boss

Because he’s a fucking retard

Attached: image.jpg (640x496, 386K)