Q - The 25 Most Influential People on the Internet

So Q is named as an influential person on the interwebs by Time. Is this good or bad.

Attached: Q.png (860x950, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5324130/most-influential-internet/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html
independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Varg on the list?

Name one thing Q has been right about

(((Q)))

No but Sam Hyde and the Bogdanoff brothers are in the list

Literally nothing. All of his screencapped "predictions" happen after the event and just use fudged timezones. It's a LARP for boomers who don't want to actually look into anything.

Attached: Coincidence?.png (825x315, 103K)

Q predicted this

If Time puts Q in the magazine it's garunteed a giant Mossad boomer larp LIKE WE HAVE BEEN SAYING.

Considering Time had Merkel as person of the year a week after Germany threatened to arrest a 15 year old girl for posting a vlog about getting groped by africans I wouldnt worry about it.

It's real
time.com/5324130/most-influential-internet/

That is fucking pathetic. Last 5 years are pure autism. It's time for machines to take over.

top lel

>Last 5 years are pure autism
You're welcome.

It's like out of touch middle aged people trying to create their own version of Anonymous

>Is this good or bad.
It's fucking depressing, especially considering that it started from here.

Attached: 1520887908211.jpg (1076x1052, 85K)

confirmation of shill status

its pathetic that these idiots were fooled by that retard logic bomb or whatever the fuck

Holy pbuh! That list looks like Circus poster featuring FaggyVegan extras.

Bad, if confirms that Q is the U.S Government. Do you not find it odd him calling for regime change in Iran

Normalfags were a mistake

Also isn't Q clearence related to the department of energy ?!?!

When larping gets too far..

>So Q is named as an influential person on the interwebs by Time. Is this good or bad.

Q is most likely a cia intel op
anybody who doesn't see this also thinks cave-dwelling retards flew planes into buildings in new york.

Jow Forums is responsible for creating the cult of Q. It should be Jow Forums who kills it.

How?

you give him to much credit its most likely just some rndom user larping

if this didn't do it nothing will.

Attached: 1527060287617.jpg (1200x812, 114K)

So this means Q is definitely a shill?
quite disappointing

what do you think cia intel ops are?

sure as fuck isn't CIA

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

True enough, everything is shit and it only gets worse or more boring

Trump is obviously aware of Q.
Either Q is real or Q is a larp.
If it's a larp Trump is allowing a LARP to infest his base.
If it's real Trump 's silence makes more sense.
But Q is always wrong
Yet the Q saga has countless amazing coincidences that are hard to explain.
Therefore I believe Q is a Larp but a larp coming from the trump team.
The larp is to make sure his based doesn't do anything violent while the bureaucracy takes forever to bring the cabal to justice.

I wast on the otherchan in qresearch thread. Holy fucking shit, autism is boiling over there! Un fucking believable.

Q is a cool guy, kills feddies and doesn't afraid of anything

Q's autistes are smarter than you

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Q predicted this

4cunt is officially dead senpai

DING DING DING DING

PRAY AND TRUST THE PLAN
pathetic

you need q posters for the attention that you crave it's why you're here now homo

Name a specific definitive prediction Q has made, you seem to know a lot about "predictions" made by Q. So fucking name one. You can't and do you know why? Because Q never actually made any specific predictions about anything and your fucking bullshit strawman revolves entirely around a fucking meme

Q is Trump right? Having a laugh?

Sounds about right

q bothers you immensly

Bad. Q is a shill for Iran regime change.

confirmation if any was required that its a neokike psy op

everyone want the mullahs out especially the iranian people you jackass.

'death to america'
sharia law

why you going to bat for those guys i wonder

Fake list, they can't add the real influencers because we are anonymous. But, I swear if the AI pours through all of the data it all leads back to me saying Jews and pedos die first!!!!!

>But Q is always wrong
no, just all the plebs that take his cryptic messages, try and decypher them, then claim their interpretation is correct about some vaguely implied prediction. All Q does is say what's supposedly going on behind the scenes, if the media doesn't report on it, doesn't mean shit. The MSM is the fucking enemy, so who really gives a fuck what they validate and what they don't? You will never know if anything Q talks about is real or not, the fuckers you look to for truth will never tell you (they'd still have you believe Assange is alive)

Bad, this shows Q is one of the inside and not one of us. Probably CIA.

Q predicted this.

>t. memeflaggot

Attached: nogmutt.png (908x882, 61K)

Show your flag Schlomo.
The only reason Iran hates America is because we already regime changed them before, and because we defend Israel. We don't have the right to change other peoples governments. If the Persians want to tell Mullahs to gtfo that's their job.

youre still here. how many hours of your life are you going to q post for? anti q posting is still q posting

>cryptic messages
only religious fanatics and lunatics use that crap.
>and because we defend Israel
why do you do that? i mean, exactly, why do you fucking do that? are you stupid or something?

Q is real if you actually read and understand the intel comms.

north korea, flynn being out after 30 days, pope scandal in may, and more

What's your reddit user name?

this. you fags fail to realise that this is possibly one of the greatest trolls in existance.

this thread is fucking flooded with shills all using proxies to post back and forth to make it look like more people have the opinion that Q is a larp. Notice how not one of these replies actually have any real substance at all? its just pure "Q is a larp because i said so" "its a mossad psyop guys!" "its all a larp but its being ran by the trump admin". yet here are the proofs that are constantly unreasonably ignored by these buttblasted shills. they know they cant fight what is coming because Q is expanding beyond just Jow Forums. its becoming an international sensation and no amount of shilling on Jow Forums is going to change this.

Attached: deal made.png (600x800, 217K)

(((You)))

SUCKLE_MY_BUTTHOLE

Attached: bad may for the pope.png (658x976, 402K)

Attached: Chain of command.jpg (634x589, 87K)

here it comes. the web of shit
>super secret intel coms
>times most influencial

Q predicted the space force back in december

Attached: coming back in a big way.png (464x370, 25K)

Attached: cooperating witness.png (664x932, 379K)

Attached: Defcon Hawaii.jpg (789x875, 139K)

Attached: done in 30.png (1619x1063, 787K)

fire engines rarely have a letter in front of their ID

Attached: fire engine ID.jpg (720x470, 76K)

It's exactly how it sounds

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

Attached: Freedom Caucus.jpg (982x404, 223K)

Attached: MACK.png (601x724, 259K)

Name one fucking thing he's been wrong about.

Attached: NO NAME.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

>stop calling a larping jew out for being a larping jew
shut up dumb boomer

this

And Trump has been revealed as a genius, and Hillary and Obama have been revealed as evil traitors.

hey look its this fag again. didn't think youd come back after I btfo you last night

Attached: shut up faggot7.png (1299x2509, 522K)

Attached: power removed.jpg (824x962, 169K)

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

Attached: shut up faggot16.png (1320x4336, 890K)

Attached: Q confirmed 2.png (1147x841, 785K)

It doesn't matter if Q is a LARP or not. He said a long time ago that the pedos would never be brought to Justice, because it would ruin the entire system. I don't care if he is 100% legit, this outcome is absolutely unacceptable. I will burn the entire country to the ground before I allow these pedos to walk.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5093089/Helicopter-plane-crash-mid-air-collision.html

Attached: Q LDR.jpg (1200x544, 89K)

Nope, Q predicted that

show me the post where he said this faggot

> Saturday 1 July 2017
> The House Armed Services Committee has voted to create a US "Space Corps", which would become a new branch of the armed forces and incorporate the current space missions of the US Air Force.

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html

Nice "prediction", as usual.

Strzok is not a co-operating witness. He refused to answer numerous questions from congressmen "on advice of council".

>So Q is named as an influential person on the interwebs by Time. Is this good or bad.

When the media supports something, you can be sure its not going to go well for the rest of us

Attached: Q Pope.png (3515x5625, 3.94M)

They don't even have the same tripcodes.

HEY LADS

GO TO THE ARCHIVE AND SEARCH BY HIS IMAGE NAMES

HE DOES THIS ALL DAY EVERY DAY

WHOS THE SHILL NOW

Attached: shut up faggot12.png (751x2558, 591K)

Attached: Sidley.png (900x450, 263K)

Attached: stay the course.png (600x800, 153K)

anyone who namefags is just larping as me

I never identify myself

Attached: x.gif (400x320, 3.9M)

Attached: the 4 booms.jpg (1125x1786, 989K)