Ignore QAnon they said. It'll go away they said

Here's the number of posts on Instagram with that hashtag compared to Kekistan to get a good idea on the saturation on social media over the past two months. For how much longer will pol let this Psyop go on? It's already turning people against Wikileaks....what's next? Turn people against this board and say it's CIA too?

Attached: qanonhashtag.jpg (2896x2896, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mE_Spg3FdlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a bunch of normies and boomers wanting to feel line they are part of something 'underground' falling for either a LARP or JIDF/Ghostnigger psyop

No one talks about Q on Jow Forums

If there were some sort of substance other than a boomer tier scooby doo mystery we might talk about it more.

Let 30 year old boomer have their fun.

Ive never seen Q mentioned except as a meme

shadilay fellow kekistanis

Attached: pol users.png (944x4013, 409K)

>For how much longer will pol let this Psyop go on?

It's far more interesting analyzing the COINTEL practices regarding Q than following Q posts. These concern troll threads never get old

>Jow Forums, I am really concerned about the goings ons here. This Q fella is of my utmost concern! You should be concerned too! You guys! Be worried and shiiiiiiet!

youtube.com/watch?v=mE_Spg3FdlQ

>view Jow Forums in the catalog mode its much easier to read
what a faggot

Attached: 1497971349059.jpg (836x678, 94K)

for what it's worth, q might actually be someone near trump but that doesn't mean anything. If Trump points to a dude in a Q shirt, they all take that to mean that everything Q is saying is true. That doesn't mean that at all, it just means that Trump is in on the scam or psyop or patriotic leaking or whatever q is.
Is it cointel or is it spooks wanting to keep Q in our minds eye?

>it just means that Trump is in on the scam or psyop or patriotic leaking or whatever q is.

The fact that Q is supported by trump means that the psyop is working in our favor.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it matters if it's good for us or bad for us.

#IRAN IS EVIL

>#IRAN IS EVIL

#IRAN IS EVIL

>#IRAN IS EVIL

ISRAEL IS FOREVER

Attached: 1521224388083.gif (800x800, 247K)

Can you defend the proposition that iran is good?
That we should support Iran? That Iran is our best ally?

Sarcasm and innuendo is literally not an argument.

annoying as fuck yes, but you know we need these peoples vote.

Attached: 1504998084302.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

This makes this poll seem legit.

Attached: IMG_20180628_205303.jpg (2000x2000, 402K)

Thought not

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

YAY Q!! ++++++++++++

NUKE IRAN! PRAISE JESUS!!!! ++++++

Attached: boomer scum.jpg (1489x2048, 798K)

The only reason I became interested in Q was because of how obvious the shilling against him was on here.

Deplorable Slob actually sounds like a pretty good dad.

shalom

Attached: q biff meme.jpg (666x499, 37K)

>TFW /lit/izen master race.

Attached: GeneyBoy.jpg (460x276, 28K)

WHITE SQUALL INBOUND MEGAPEDES!

Attached: White Squall.jpg (960x1440, 285K)

Tell me why I should give a fuck about Iran or support a regime change.

White men say what they mean. They say the truth.

Jews try to assassinate character through innuendo. It's the most jewish tactic there is, you jew, you.

So you've given up on the challenge I posed to you?

You're the one implying that Q is illegitimate because he spoke about Iran. Substantiate your case.

> tfw Jow Forums has nigger tier low iq

Attached: FB_IMG_1529602030138.jpg (968x648, 87K)

ever notice how all the boomers on youtube shilling for (((Q))) are literally kikes?

Source?

I didn't imply shit slapdick. Learn how IDs work.

>Source?
try looking at them.

Fine. Well, then you should give a fuck about Iran because they are geopolitically relevant.

>try looking at them
brainlet.png

Is Q really an elaborate larp to redpill boomers on Jews? They all come here and swamp the chans with newfaggotry but they get redpilled at the same time.
I like how every time they say "russian meddling" they really mean "Jow Forumss meme magic" but they are too afraid to name us.

>not checking catalog
it's like you are glad being a pleb