Do you ever get weirded out thinking that there might be some 40+ people on this site?

Do you ever get weirded out thinking that there might be some 40+ people on this site?

Attached: d9a05fd8aca6b026f92f5a920a2dbff3d887df09.png (1000x1000, 669K)

no why would you
someday you'll be 40 too and you'll still be here

I KNOW WHY HE WOULD

Attached: Hee.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Lol no when i'm 40 i'll be living in a cabin banging pussy all day.

Yeah but i went here when i was young and impressionable.
They went here when they were like 30+ at best

marisa

I'm over 40.

I don't see the difference.
Don't be an ageist.

Attached: 1475682852831.jpg (480x366, 25K)

Give me a wisdom

Take the blue pill.

ok
thank you for the wisdom

Where did it all go so wrong?

Well, It's because this is sorta like the young mans entertainment now, tv used to be like that too until people got old and now tv is old too.
In the future there will be many more old people here and that makes it more ok.
Also, oldies should be discriminated against

Holy shit your id is amazing with that comment
>imDYjniq
Basically i'm dying

My wife left me and took everything. I've had to start right from scratch, with a heap of debt. It was a good life up until then. Now, imDYjniq.

So sad.
I hope happy times are somehow ahead.
Also, how and when did you first go onto Jow Forums?

Attached: Cirno-sad.jpg (500x500, 170K)

I was working in the oilfields up north, staying in a remote work camp. With little to do outside of work hours, I stumbled on /b/ around 2011, when it was still somewhat entertaining.

were you the user posting when the big fire was on?

I'm 25 that's pretty old rite?

Attached: 1493922747766.jpg (600x717, 112K)

olde

oldeboi

Probably. I posted some pics on /b/ while stranded up there.

You know, Gen X had a shit run at life. It was the first time in modern Western history that things got worse: cost of living vs. wages, rolling economic recessions, high unemployment, overall quality of life reduced, lowered life expectancy, etc. But each generation, or partial generation, has had it worse than I did. I feel sorry for you guys. But that's not to say that you can't enjoy life. We were told that if we didn't know what we were doing in life by 27-28 yrs old, we were fucked. You guys get an extension on that allowance. At 25, I was teaching ESL in Japan. My cousin, who is the same age as me, went to Australia on a once-in-a-lifetime 1-year work/travel Visa. That Visa still exists between Canada and Australia except the age limit has been raised from 25 to 30. Back then, the main stipulations were that you didn't have an extensive criminal record and that you had $5K in the bank.

Interesting stuff.
are you like the dad of Jow Forums?
Can i call you daddy?

By Jow Forums standards thats basically 72

shit I hope my beard grows soon then

>12 years more
I'm getting wierded by the fact that I still will be here in my 40s.

I'll take it! If I have any advice to give, it'd be to get out and do things that put you way out of your comfort zone. Boarding an 11-hour flight from Vancouver to Tokyo, having no idea what to expect for the next year was frightening (it's not like anyone could do any meaningful Internet research on 1999). When you're young though, and I mean

I started using this site when I was 16... I am now the age of Mars in your timeline and still use this website.

This. 26 y.o. boomer here, the future is bright.

>back in my day
Jesus, just die already, old man.

Yeah, i mean that was mostly the reason why i went to norway, to get out of my comfort zone a bit and shake things up.
Might need another change though, have been here for a bit already.

wat?

I'm 60 I get weirded out thinking about semi kids posting traps on here.

I get weirded out thinking there might be less than 40 people on the board. Sometimes I feel like there's only five of you guys, and you're all assholes.

Original fags would be 22 at the time they started

When did you join?

No.

2007 doing raids with /b I never felt older than my peers on here

oh I thought you meant that there were more than 40 people on Jow Forums