Guys, I’m starting to spiral into nihilism and depression again and I don’t know how to stop it this time...

Guys, I’m starting to spiral into nihilism and depression again and I don’t know how to stop it this time. My girlfriend broke up with me and is successfully turning all my friends against me, just in time for Summer, I’m being forced to work in an awful job that I can’t stand, which is a thirteen hour shift, five days a week, my daily routine consists of passing out when I get home, until work the next day, my family fucking hates me because I can’t get a proper job, I can’t remember the last time i’ve been invited to something or gone somewhere, with anyone. I feel like nobody gives a shit about me, I haven’t spoken to anyone, besides pricks at work that I hate, in almost two months. I wouldn’t care about any of this shit, even if I had just one person to talk to, but I don’t have anyone anymore, and all the shit just mounts up and I don’t know where to put it. I don’t know what to do. I know it’s pathetic posting this shit to Jow Forums, but honestly you guys are all that I have anymore, so I’m just looking to have a chat or something, anything really to keep me sane. Please.

Attached: 82FAD2DB-DB4C-4582-9AAB-407001455454.jpg (464x464, 49K)

lole

become an hero i guess

Attached: 1519747158970.jpg (449x642, 39K)

sucks

I wish, thank you for the advice though.

is the IRA still hiring or are you a few decades too late for that ship

what do you want to talk about? something unrelated or just to rant a little

This is where you start anew. Abandon your shitty family and friends and move elsewhere

Just anything, I don’t care, as long as people listen to me for once i’ll talk about anything. I mean there is a lot of shit I could rant about, but nobody wants to hear that shit.

Man, I honestly would if I had the money, but I get absolute minimum wage as it is, and I can barely support myself, nevermind start a new life.

Start ranting then, I have some time to kill.

Attached: 1512433618792.gif (240x287, 277K)

>My girlfriend broke up with me
Shit happens.
Might be unfair but logically we can't control other people.
I feel for you but it is what it is.
You are special and deserve someone who appreciates you as much as you appreciate them.
Obviously that person in the end wasn't her.
Sucks but you gotta accept it and move on.

>successfully turning all my friends against me
Pretty much the same advice as with the girlfriend.
You deserve friends who are loyal and appreciate you. If she can turn them against you then I would say they weren't really such great friends to begin with. It just seems petty and insecure to try and fight for them or something. Tell the ones who abandon you over lies or to stay in her graces to go fuck themselves or just forget about them.
The rest of the stuff you posted is complicated.
I really don't know what options you have in terms of changing jobs or even moving elsewhere if necessary.
Don't know how much family support you have.
But everyone deals with issues of what to do with their lives especially in terms of work and lots of people have social issues just like you.

Usually the only solution is hardwork, self-improvement and trying to find a balance where you can have some level of contentness even if you still really lack a social life. But like everything else improving said social life is usually about effort.

Alright, well the main cause, where everything started to go downhill was when this girl was introduced into my friends group, redhead, 6’, blue eyes, absolute 10/10. Everyone was trying to impress her, but I knew I had no chance because of the competition, so I just liked her as a mate. Then one night at a party, we get all drunk, and like the fucking eegit I am, I sneak off with her and we hook up. We then turn into a thing for a solid year, until I found out she had been hooking up with one of the pricks in my friends group for like two fucking months, the chad of the group that everyone loved. I got really pissed off and kicked her out of my apartment, went over to chad, got into a fight with him and got the shit beaten out of me. I then fucked off from them for a week or two because I didn’t want to be around chad or her. Then when I decide to come back, chad and that bitch had made up stories and shit, basically turning all my mates completely against me. And just like that, I had lost all my friends, it really hurts how easily they were turned against me, I’ve known some of them for years. Eventually I get a really bad episode of depression because all I had were family. I still had an alright job too. But with a constant permeating feeling of betrayal and guilt, like it was my fault. So whenever I got into a shitty mood I turned to alcoholism, and that caused me to feel shit more and more, so I’d drink more and more. And it fucked me uo, I eventually started to turn up late for work, couldn’t get shit done, forgot to shower, which eventually led to my co-workers and boss not being able to stand me anymore, so I got fired. I used up the remaining money in my bank to fund my drinking problems, ran out of money, couldn’t pay rent, started asking family for money, which they did give me at first, but when they found out I was using it on drinks (1/2)

I’ve tried so fucking hard though and it makes no difference. It’s not like I’m just sitting here, whining like a little bitch to the internet looking for attention. I’ve tried so fucking hard, and nothing is working, I’ve honestly just started to give up.

I dont have anyone to talk to either but I have autism LOL
just have autism bro fixes everything dont need to care about anything but hobbies lmfao

You should get into an alcoholics support group. Idk if they have Alcoholics Anonymous over there in Ireland but I'm sure there's an equivalent. My ex had impulsive drinking problems and the meetings really helped her. It sounds cheesy but they can work. It helps with accountability and they teach you better ways of coping. It really changed her life. All this shit with your so-called friends, they obviously weren't that great of friends to do this. You have some issues that you need to sort out, but you're better off without people like that in your life. Once you get your drinking under control you can figure out other things in time and the rest will flow.

Giving up is an option, though a short sighted one and probably not the correct one.
So is being depressed/nihilistic and drowning your sorrows in isolation.
Neither are good options and can lead down very dark roads.

I am kind of tired right now so I don't think I can give you the best advice but I think you can turn things around.
Things always seem worse in the moment then they usually are.

You CAN make new friends.
You CAN try and improve yourself and be more confident, feel more capable, be more optimistic.
You CAN keep trying to find new work and a more tolerable job.
But it won't be easy.
Its never easy.
Do you have the will for it? I don't know.
But for now all I can do is wish you the best and I really do genuinely hope you get yourself back on track.
Life can be really tough sometimes... and sadly most of us usually don't have some miracle fall into our laps or enough support from family to fix things.
Its all up to us.

Attached: onepunch-man-10483363.jpg (800x1150, 185K)

(2/2) They just stopped the funds completely and just started to reject me to get my life back together, but honestly all it’s done is made it worst. But anyway, I got in a really fucked up state of mind then and came close to being homeless, but eventually I did get some of my shit together and managed to lie back on my dependance on alcohol, and then eventually a shitty company took me in and just took full advantage of my desperation, giving me awful shifts on the lowest wage possible. I mean I’m grateful that I finally got a job, but it’s fucking horrible, I hate it so fucking much, and all my co-workers are pricks to me, and make fun of my constant panic attacks at work, like who the fuck does that? I thought things were getting better, but my anxiety is started to go out of control and I have so many panic attacks, at home and at work, which freaks out the customers and It’s only getting worse. Im scared of losing my job over it. I just don’t know what i’d do then, if I’d be able to survive. I’d honestly probably just give up, maybe beg my family for a second chance, I mean, what else can I do?

if my ex girlfriend tried to turn all my friends against me, basically the people that make me enjoy life. I WOULD NOT just sit there and watch the bitch ruining my life like that. I would do something about it.

What kind of friend would turn there back on you just because someone else said bad stuff about you?

A good friend is loyal and would genuinely cares about you.
They wouldn't just abandon you because someone else talked shit about you especially without hearing you out first.

I wouldn't stop liking my close friends just because someone said bad shit about them especially if they didn't have proof and I didn't hear their side of the story yet.
Thats fucking fucked mate.

Shit man, thanks, that’s honestly such a nice thing to say, I really appreciate it, like you have no idea.

If you're having panic attacks and stuff that's pretty serious. You really need some kind of professional help, counselling or something. It's not an easy thing to deal with, and i wish I could give you some kind of profound inspirational quote to whisk that away but the truth is problems like that can take years to fix. The earlier you start on that, the better. My father is 52 years old and he didn't bother starting treatment until he was almost 40. Do you go to church or anything even? Might be worth it just to have something else to do on your down time.

I know, I tried explaining my side to them, explaining what really happened, but it was everyone’s favourite chad and 10/10 redhead against, just me. I didn’t think any of them were like that, so that shit probably hurt me the most.

Yeah, I mean these days, I’ve realised how repulsive it made me to others, so I thought that trying to give up drink would make me more appealing to others, possibly make new friends in the ideal situation. So I have gotten a lot better, I mean often i’ll have a bad night or something, but it’s gotten a lot better. But I don’t think i’d be able to join a supports group. Talking about my emotions online is fine, but I don’t know if I’d be able to handle it these days with my anxiety.

I don’t think I’d be able to afford anything professional like that honestly. But I have recently gone to Church, and honestly, it gives me hope, I don’t know why. But in there I feel at peace. I’ve even started to talk to the priest.