How do I stop being dumb, r/banter?

How do I stop being dumb, r/banter?

Attached: 1518331186309.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Stop watching anime.
Stop coming on here.
Fix your life.
DONE.

I don't see how that would make me more intelligent...

Ok you're right. I was giving a biased opinion of someone who hates anime. Your self awareness alone clearly shows some sort of sign of intellect. However if you truly want to improve your intellect.

Actually coming off this site unironically will help with such a thing, the shit posted on here is degenerate stuff posted by NEETS everyday. The anime isn't bad or does anything. But trust me this site does bad stuff to you.

Don't say r/banter

put more points into INT

>But trust me this site does bad stuff to you.
Like wut senpai

Spend more time in school and less time on the r/banter

Attached: 6547868765.png (366x412, 46K)

always say r/banter

Your language and your way of speaking to me in a narrative perspective. It shows you're already using ironic language such as. "Senpai" to invoke some sort of reaction into me. It worked, I'm reacting by typing my key's right now.

But let me tell you. People on Jow Forums are often misguided to take part in actions. You'll see many examples of this taking place, but Jow Forums I consider to be a bad teacher. /B/ already says that the content here is satirical. So why should we be taking what others say on here so serious.

I think this website is bad in many ways. I could go on. But if I found my kid using this site, (If I had one) I wouldn't be pleased.

read books

This also. No stupid books though. Books that'll educate you in a positive way.

Try reading more. It's bound to improve the situation.

>flag
You don't.

Thanks for that very funny response. You know the comedy gold and the depth of the joke really made it work. I'm proud of your humour because it makes soooo much sense..
>flag doesn't understand sarcasm so it's okay that i say this.

Lmao you sound gay

>sound
>typing
Least that time the joke you made worked. But still.

Not my fault the wordfilter exists.
>f a m = senpai
As for taking this site seriously, it comes to context of the discussion, quality of the content and your ability to think critically. There is a lot of garbage on here, but there are also reasonable and intelligent individuals who can provide a stimulating level of discourse, the trick is dredging through the mire to find it. Is it worth it? Maybe not. I've personally questioned whether or not I waste too much time on here, and I'm inclined to say yes I do. Being able to jump in and out of conversations and discussions is addicting in its own way, the posting format is simple, the ability to post anonymously is convenient and at times lends itself to a certain kind of entertainment.
>if I found my kid using this site, (If I had one) I wouldn't be pleased.
As someone who grew up on forums, online gaming and Jow Forums, I have no intention of letting my children anywhere near any of it.

I think by showing your true persona and side here alone is going to expose your identify here easier. I'll know who you are next time because you're clearly typing in a specific way.

People here are often under 18, they just never say it. Trust me it's so obvious. With the humour they display here. It's obviously child's humour at best. And if they're older than 18 still making jokes like that. I am going to be worried for them.. Trust me.

By the way good that you'll never let your kid use this shit. If I saw my kid looking at furry art for 10 seconds.. That's it I'd never let them online again.

masturbate and think of the sperm coming out of your dick as girlbrain which you then eat

>frenchie
sorry, it's genetic

What makes you think you're dumb?

Read literature instead of shitposting

Attached: 1529896450634.png (743x666, 642K)

>r/banter

Attached: 1526999061014.png (800x729, 48K)

>what's wordfilters durrrrrrrrrr
Get off chans anytime dumb boomer senpai

ʳ/ᵇᵃnᵗᵉʳ