Marmite or Vegemite, Jow Forums?

Marmite or Vegemite, Jow Forums?
I consider myself more of a Marmite person, but I understand that not everybody likes spreading Britishy salty goodness onto their breakfast toast.
Uncultured barbarians not allowed.

Attached: dark, salty, savoury spreads.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I don't think I've ever seen Vegemite sold here

Vegemite is better.

i've never had straight vegemite but vegemite chocolate is delicious

Peanut butter. Never had either of the above because it's not available, and it sounds terrible every time it's been described to me.

That's because americans will completely cover their food with mountains of it and be surprised when it tastes like shit. They're both pretty good in small amounts.

I always hear it from aussies and bongs that like it, it's just that it sounds gross to me. I'd try it if given the chance just to see for myself, though, but I'll stick to my peanut butter for now.

That's ok, most Americans who try it tend to eat too much of it which ruins it.

It tastes somewhat like anchovies, or shiitake mushrooms, but with a lot more salt. Maybe you might like them if you're into them.

I'm aware. Putting a little on buttered toast is what I've been told to do, not smear, just a little bit, like with jelly.

Honestly I haven't had either in a very long time but I'll remember that going forward

Vegemite cunt. Vegemite is fucking amazing.

Shit taste

Shit taste

can somebody explain aussie jam taste to an uncultured barbarian?

Yes, if you ever try it, that is good advice.

>putting jelly on your toast
>with butter
Amerilards disgust me in new ways every time I go on this site

Attached: confused and concerned.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 73K)

Marmite for taste
Vegemite for convenience
Marmite is sticky-jammy and is a bitch to spread around but tastes sweetish
Vegemite is like peanut butter in consistency but has a really strong almost onions sauce with extra salt flavor.

Attached: IMG_2049.jpg (630x315, 68K)

That's why vegemite is so good you dickhead. Not everything needs to taste sweet.

Here marmite is like a jam

Attached: IMG_2051.jpg (640x423, 74K)

This, also it being strong makes it better because you need less of it.

Srry bud, but the sweet taste of marmite is a lot better than Onions sauce paste.

You literally put sugar in your bread. No shit you're addicted to le sweet meme. Your opinion doesn't count, mutt

>Fairy bread

Attached: IMG_2052.jpg (1200x798, 285K)

Vegemite is the shit you’re just putting too much on

I've only had Marmite because they don't sell Vegemite in the international food sections in my area. I like it and always keep some around. I'd like to try the other for a comparison though.

never had Marmite, is it a Vegemite ripoff or something completely different?

Just order it online.

Duh.