Why do people get so mad when their girlfriend cheats on them?

Why do people get so mad when their girlfriend cheats on them?
Why should you expect any loyalty from a woman you are not married to?

Attached: $.png (730x410, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1231093&pind=8
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a man invested his time and energy into a relationship that he felt was right, only to get his heart broken.
Kys with sage.

Why didnt he marry her?

>women
>loyalty

Choose one.

There are plenty of good girls out there
Stop going after trash

You don't rush marriage.

Because it is a reflection of a man's manhood. If he can't keep his woman under control, or if he has a low quality woman to begin with then he is rightly seen as less of a man. Whether the guy is conscious of this or not, he feels it and gets angry.

Maybe if you spent your time getting to know her instead of fonicating you could hurry things up

Pfft

Attached: 1484279062893.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

I know there slut men out their but I don't even fuck until I get to know that person. Than we get to know each other much deeper. This isn't something you rush. Personally I find a year or two of a solid relationship is the point where you really do consider it unless she shows an earlier interest which in itself can be a red flag. It's a serious matter. Are you a woman by any chance?

Married an autistic - she's pretty much a dude when it comes to logic and loyalty. Also not raised in Western degenerate culture.

Where does one find them?

>This isn't something you rush. Personally I find a year or two of a solid relationship is the point where you really do consider it
A year or two is plenty of time to find out if you want to marry someone
> It's a serious matter. Are you a woman by any chance?
no
I dont know about memeflagland but there are plenty of good girls here in America

>I know there slut men out their but I don't even fuck until I get to know that person

so in other words your a virgin?

Attached: 1517694322890.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

Church

>Archery, reading, cooking, camping, coffee, animals, movies, family, being goofy(:

>I am a Reformed Christian. I believe in TULIP (the 5 points of Calvinism). I am pretty confident and set in my beliefs. It is very important to me to find a guy who has fairly close to the same beliefs. My ideal man of God is family oriented and loves HIM more than anything or at least seeks to do so. I believe that the husband is the head and lord of the household, and the wife is the "helper" and server. I'm seeking to be like the woman in Proverbs 31. My mentor is teaching me farming, cooking, child raising, and how to be a "helper" and daughter of Christ. I hope to use these skills in the near future.
>Jesus has complete control in my life. Right now, I would like to find someone to just grow in the Lord with. I believe that would be the best way to get to know someone and the greatest way to build a relationship (with God and eachother). Building a relationship with God together is a MUST!
>If you think my ideal man sounds like you then please send me a message! I would love to hear from you. I hope we can build a great godly based friendship and see what happens from there. If not, then good luck to you on your journey :)
God bless!
>~Autumn

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1231093&pind=8

Attached: 1522420034329 (1).jpg (479x480, 45K)

>Why should you expect any loyalty from a woman?

Fixed.

>why do men get mad when they are used?
>why won't anyone marry a sassy, sophisticated women like me?

Attached: 1497945661972.jpg (225x250, 13K)

This is only the case with non-virgin women. If you find yourself a proper woman lock that shit down. Put your assets in a trust, sign the prenup, and ring that bitch. The longer you wait the fewer white babies you can potentially have.

Alright however what is your main point now?

Nope because there is thots and there is women (respect).
>Entertaining a thot you can't keep.
Pump and dump has it's place, you should know that if you were actually Chad.

Best post

Attached: 36367636_1766991010064204_1700217951501680640_n.jpg (640x300, 26K)

also dating an autistic traditional girl. I've heard they are extremely loyal but lets be real, emotionally they are still women.

>why do men get mad when they're betrayed emotionally
Hmm

Like I said, if the potential is there and it happens sooner that yeah that's the nature of it.
>White babies
Lol I'm black.

Nice try, ZOGbot

>Pump and dump has it's place,
It is always degenerate
How are you betrayed if you are not married?

>Why should you expect any loyalty from a woman you are not married to?
Even if you marry the bitch she doesn't need to be loyal. Use it, don't serve it.

Why are you so obsessed with what I do with your girlfriends and wives? She should be free to determine her own genetic success and your whining on Jow Forums just makes you smell like fear. Women can smell it on you and it fuels a vicious circle of cuckoldry which is to my benefit. Keep it up. Really.

Attached: i was redpilled .jpg (744x496, 67K)

Get educated

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>How are you betrayed if you are not married?
I thought emotions didn't need to be justified logically? Or has that changed because there's a penis involved?

That part gave me a chuckle too. Women are the keepers of sex. Men are meant to storm the gate. As long as enjoys his girlfriend's strapon I am sure he will find someone special though.

Well then you at least have a reason to expect loyalty
Why are you so obsessed with people on the internet criticizing you?

Posting on this underwater basket weaving forum is degenerate but yet here you are.

Well if you cared about the girl why didnt you marry her?

>Posting on this underwater basket weaving forum is degenerate
Why?

If she cared about me why didn't she have the decency to break it off before fucking someone else?

A black guy who is K selective? Go to Africa and spread your genes my good negro.

Race mixer

Attached: 86b12e15d75362c461df8aa91a3554cd.jpg (235x227, 11K)

>before fucking someone else?
Because she is not married to either on of you
What difference does it make?

I would kill a woman that cheated on me if she were my wife.
If it's just a girlfriend then I would fuck her one last time and throw all her shit in a plastic trash bag and dump it from the second story window after deleting her number and changing my locks.

>Guy searching for the one while also fucking a thot here and there is something not to stride for.
Geee, had me fool for not being a beta Max virgin their.

>Why
Lurk more.

Fuck no, I don't even identify as African. The ones that are there hate black Americans, there is AIDS and God's knows what everywhere, and their ancestors sold mine. Fuck that continet.

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (768x768, 150K)

You cant marry a woman. You would have to be insane to sign such a contract under current circumstances. If a woman demands a relationship on those terms then you do not want one.

Is this literally the virgin shove vs the chad knockdown?

>What difference does it make?
Indeed, what difference do emotions make? If a woman is not willing to facilitate and share emotions with a man then the relationship is a tryst. You're a rutting animal, congratulations. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

Trust before marriage is the same as after. Before marriage is just a trial run to see if they are marriage material.

women are the clingers who try to enforce exclusivity

you're a loser cult member so you dont understand

False

Unless you have known the woman for several years, since childhood, she is not worthy of marriage

Marriage means nothing now

>using virgin as an insult
feminist detected
marriage is the only way to get a non shit tier woman

Based black man.

I know one half-serbian black dude here and he don't care about muh africe and lives like every Serb here.

Women that have sex before marriage are not marriage material

>Doesn't realize it was sarcasm with the added "Geee".
Not only you need to lurk more but read more.

It's how it should be kebab remover.
You identify where you live most of your life. Not what your genes or some shitty dna test says.

No user. AWALT is never wrong. Hypergamy is real, and there are no unicorns. But this is not a bad thing for you. Take advantage of it and enjoy the decline.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

>you throw away her stuff, violating the NAP
>she exchanges pics of her feet to a rich beta who drops a Rod of God on your house from orbit.
Nice plan there memeflag

>reddit

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

that works both ways.

>church

Made me burst out laughing on the shitter. 10/10

This. And even if there were somewhere out there the mythical purple unicorn... what makes you think YOU'd be the one to find and catch her? No, the metaphor you should bear in mind is "in any given crate there may be a few grenades that will not explode in your hand... but in order to find one, you'll have to pull the pin on more grenades than you have hands".

>You identify where you live most of your life. Not what your genes or some shitty dna test says.

Basically this, world would be nice if we had more people like this.

>what makes you think YOU'd be the one to find and catch her?
Because since most men are only intreated in banging sluts these women have a hard time finding someone interested

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

How would getting married (I.e. having a piece of paper) change their nature?
The only thing it changes is now you owe alimony.
NOT playing the marriage game is actually the only way to protect yourself.

Umm she cheated - that's the first violation. Any response is justified.

Obviously you didn't grow up around christian women.
I grew up around "catholic" girls, trust me they were huge sluts.

Attached: 1507655588942.png (877x746, 361K)

Better not marry it. So, you'll not be fucked by "mustbeloyal" wmn.

You identify where you live most of your life. Not what your genes or some shitty dna test says.

alrightly fellow virgin as both of us live in our parents garage does that make us cars n sheeit?

please stop participating in this thread before i go ahead and lobotomize your cranial cavity kunt

Attached: AAA.png (529x585, 423K)

Oh, for the men who only want to bang sluts, you've got it great. The price of sluts have fallen off a cliff as the market has been flooded in the last ten to twenty years. The risk to a woman to excuse herself from the competition of females is so high that it's hardly worth doing. There just aren't enough men saving themselves for chaste women for any woman to bother remaining chaste... but this is the fault of women, not of men. Men have ALWAYS banged sluts... it's just that women have decided that being a slut is the fast track to self-gratification and empowerment... a notion for which you may blame feminism.

>doesn't want to move to Africa
>doesn't want his wife to cook for him outside while can he sit in the mudhut getting a blowjob thanks to her elongated neck
>doesn't want to be deepthroated while his balls are squeezed between two clay disks
>doesn't want to be able to make out and eat dinner off of a plate at the same time
Come on man. You know it is tempting.

The first time I got laid was in a southern baptist church. The church used to take 30 or 40 of us teenagers out on overnight retreats... that many horny kids with two chaperones? It wasn't negligence, it was a setup. They WANTED us to knock each other up so that we'd have babies and get stuck in the church. It's all conditioning and control and it all comes down to money. Anyone who is in it for the virtue is bring that to the table themselves.

I go to a mega church
Obviously not all of the girls there are going to be quality but it is not hard to find the good ones
Because a good girl will not put out until she is married
Marriage is not about changing a skank into a mother

Fresh meme.

Too bad there niggers of all colors on this planet.

No.

You can go to hell, I will go to Texas and still get BJs.

Attached: download.jpg (547x402, 70K)

I checked that site, it's just a bunch of niggers, spics and single mothers. I found one decent looking one and she won't relocate. Maybe I need to just accept the fact that it's time to sever four generations of roots, and move out of this shit state (MD) and let the shitskins and niggers destroy it.

>niggers, spics and single mothers
you can filter all of those things
Also I would suggest weekly church attendance and no drinking

The only thing you should be upset at is lost resources and the embarrassing example of how much of a bad decisions maker you are. Life weeded out a whore for you because you cant pick up redflags prior, CONGRATS!!! Lucky it wasnt during marriage. I actively declared to my roommates in college that if they fucked my gf, I would be mad at her and not at them. Majority of fuccbois dont have that trust or outlook for their woman, and thats why divorce rates are abysmally inflated.

This memeflag is a jewish shill. Religious qts are one of the last demographic bastions to find a trad wife. Try to reasonably name other alternatives, protip you cant. Just like Jow Forums, women arent all one person. Jews dont want you to know this, they need you cucked so they can keep the divorce court racket going

>2018
>falling for the girlfriend meme

>How would getting married (I.e. having a piece of paper) change their nature?
It doesn't.
You find one that knows her duty and is chaste till marriage.
Also marriage isn't defined by a piece of paper. It's a covenant between the couple and God.

Courting a girl from a young age helps as well.
With her fathers consent helps greatly too.

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

STOP DUMPING THREADS HERE

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

mods = faggots

Attached: 1528399330206.gif (205x223, 1.1M)