Why are the Vietnamese the Best Waifus?

- East Asian
- Defeated Major Empires: Mongols 3 times, China, France and the USA
- based AF
- High IQ most study stem
- Han Chinese/Yueh Genetics
- Enslaved and annexed Muslim Champa
- #1 hater of China after Japan

Attached: danh-tinh-hot-girl-lac-troi-xinh-dep-hop-hon-dan-mang-Hinh-2.jpg (599x427, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol... No married a Viet. I'd trade he in for the single life. But my dumbass knocked her up and... responsibility, fuck that.

Please tell me about your shitty life user. Im about to make the same mistakes

Why did you take responsibility?

Attached: 35991823_10214479844302398_3780797820190064640_n.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Champa was a Hindu kingdom.

there is only one way to take care of mixed race mutts and you are not doing it

Lmao, these mutts.

I married a Viet as well and it was the best choice of my life. Since we aren't niggers we actually plan for when to have children, so we have been married a few years now sans kids, and will start having kids in one or two years. Life's pretty easy when you aren't dumb.

Also, before anyone mentions it: No, asian + white does not equal a mutt, it equals a next level master race.

Attached: (You).png (698x867, 272K)

That became muslim and declared a jihad on the Vietnamese emporer

Attached: quan-nha-nguyen.jpg (480x302, 180K)

You should unironically kill yourself.

Attached: (You2).png (1592x668, 60K)

Champa are/were muslim niggers, and the champa leftovers that still crawl this earth are muslim to this day. Vietnam should have finished the job.

Needs to be East Asian/ Confucian Background. Eg. CHINESE VIETNAMESE KOREAN JAPANESE.

Attached: images (52).jpg (412x357, 39K)

Likewise. Any western man that can not see that asians are a brother people is not a man of any high standard.

Attached: 1520981367298.jpg (1080x1349, 157K)

Yes, optimally.

Vietnamese are certified lawful good.

I love this meme haha its so retarded
But why wouldn't you want a Viet cong waifu?

Attached: images (21).jpg (328x448, 20K)

lel guy in middle getting cucked

This, VC waifus are best waifus. Here's a colorised photo ca 1968 after Khe Sanh

Attached: a4d27b30cc319506a4ae856a2e56209f.jpg (610x914, 78K)

>the left chick
hnnnnnggggggg

You can always tell these were made by some beta who got rejected by some Asian girl.

Yah you fucked racemixer

The message still applies very well. People here are generally retarded about racemixing and have 0 principles.

Let me put it in a way even a retarded d*ne can understand:

There's nothing wrong with racemixing as long as it is between two high IQ peoples.

Because hes a man, unlike your dumb ass.

I've seen more black and white couples with higher intelligence than wmaf couples. Latter seems to attract a lot more shallow and retarded people.

People here constantly bitch about racemixing with any other races but asian. Face it, it's all about (((you))) and your dick.

Attached: obum.jpg (600x653, 29K)

>t. Nguyen

This thread is a goldmine of faggots justifying the creation of (((world citizen))) mongrels.

How do I stop my Chinese waifu from wanting to eat my dog?

Attached: IMG_20180425_150114.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

Oh really, so you handed them an IQ-test did you? Or are you possibly just full of shit? Wouldn't surprise me if you were actually a nigger masquerading as a dane.

Why the fuck would they be that? They'll be an x-country and Vietnamese citizen.

Attached: 14092420548535584375275.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Trashy retards and degenerates are pretty easy to spot. Talking with people is also a great way to see if they are smart, though that method would fly over your head because of autism.

Can't be that smart adopted communism

Btw, good job at calling every detractors non-white. Quite an ironic thing to do as a (((Swede))), as is a much higher chance of you being the literal nigger.

Attached: 2ADD81E1-6D4C-417B-8F25-D4DC071E3593.jpg (1024x736, 95K)

Oh, so full of shit it is.

You've been suspiciously quiet regarding my claim. I'm pretty sure you're not white.

Viets are kind of like nigs if you ask Taiwanese or Koreans. Japs probably think they're not human. Vista think flips are nuggets. A vicious circle.

>#1 hater of China after Japan
Let's be friends.

unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/

Attached: personalityworldwide.gif (500x354, 42K)

These threads do a great job of bringing out the asshurt white femanons.

Attached: 1516696875122.jpg (801x876, 147K)

>implying having respect for a fellow civilized people = justification for creating mentally ill identity issue ridden elliot rodger half breeds
The treachery of the swede knows no bounds..

Attached: 1524370199335m.jpg (1024x633, 87K)

Attached: 1524370654385m.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

To state the very obvious, I am huwite. The very fact that your only tactic is saying I’m not says much more about you.

poos are poos are poos

Each Asian country except Japan accuses the other of eating dogs and they are all right

Attached: 777DEA4D-A4ED-426D-B0A7-15F67E0DD1F8.jpg (639x606, 107K)

You are poison

Attached: R9MRqQu.jpg (900x926, 131K)

>Be proud of who you are
>Half white

You male Asians are so obviously butthurt that you are beta cucks.

All asians dislike some portion of other asians. Viets generally like Japs and Koreans but hate Chinese and look down on Cambodians. Cambodians dislike Vietnamese and probably Chinese as well, Japs dislike Koreans and Chinese and look down on the entirety of SE-asia, and so on and so on

Koreans best waifus

>tallest east asians (average height is 5'9'')
>Strong, good bone structure/frame
>highest IQ among east asian subgroups
>went from 3rd to 1st world status in a single generation

Get fucked pho niggers

>

Attached: 1500867113172.jpg (411x336, 63K)

My girlfriend and I unironically look like this tho

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-30 at 12.31.33 AM.png (236x172, 27K)

>implying singular meme examples mean jack shit

I don't trust you, you speak very highly of niggers for a dane

>implying there isnt over representation of mental illness amongst the hapa community
Fucking idiot

>rampant feminism, while feminism is unheard of in Vietnam

Your move, comfort wife

Implying meme-"ilnesses" like depression are serious

Most Asian women are Feminist cancer you have to find the right-wing ones who hate commies that murdered their family.

Vietcucks are getting there.

Wealth may bring them feminism but it won't bring them based Korean skeletal frames and height.

Enjoy your skinny manlet children Sven.

Confirmed for basing your view on asians on your americanized """""""asians"""""""". Most asians outside of Japan and Korea won't even have heard the word feminism.

You mean the same frame that makes their population be the one with the highest amount of plastic surgery in the world? Yeah, I think we'll be okay.

Can confirm, Vietnamese pussy is hella tight. Also the food is pretty good here.

Koreans aim for perfection.

Vietnamese are pathetic dog people.

Literally apples to niggers

>Asian waifu meme
Don't fall for this meme, lads. Asian women will stop sucking your cock and turn into a nagging bitch just like any other woman. Date Asian women for fun and expiernce. But marry a western white woman that you actually have something in common with

Attached: IMG_0881.jpg (661x671, 61K)

Yikes. Poor swede fell for the Asian waifu meme. First girl that touched your wiener, Sven?

>Vietnamese
>East asian
LoL no. Theyre brown jungle niggers.

The vast majority of wmaf couples here are from mail order brides, the same is for other countries like Norway. Every day when I go outside and see all these older men with their “waifus”, I feel nothing but disgust.

I don’t like niggers as a whole, but wmbf couples are generally much more favorable than wmaf.

Genetic height heritability is greater in Whites than Asians, and a large percentage of height variability is attributable to nutrition or the lack thereof. So as long as the child is properly fed and the Azn wife has a healthy pregnancy, the offspring shouldn't be manlets.

>The most important nutrient for final height is protein in childhood. Minerals, in particular calcium, and vitamins A and D also influence height. Because of this, malnutrition in childhood is detrimental to height.

Attached: 1518882658480.png (480x854, 329K)

>aim for perfection

Nice euphemism for "being so ugly you literaly have to cut your face up to look passable"

Also, I don't get how Koreans can be so smug when all their achievements are from massive american money injections while the Vietnamese society is built DESPITE of massive american sanctions. Being massive gibs-receivers sounds pretty niggery to me.

Don't listen to this counter-meme meme. Asian women are basically gods gift to white men.

Maybe I'm an outlier, but my wife sucks my dick more now that we're married.

10th, but good try.

Still butthurt about Dien Bien Phu?

Attached: thu thao.jpg (960x640, 145K)

Naturally it's not healthy to have a relationship with such a big age gap. That doesn't say anything about the race though, if it does you'd have to agree that it says bad things about both races and thus equates to plus minus zero.

Attached: 14345944034643538.jpg (769x1024, 112K)

Every white man with an ounce of pride and self respect should strive for a top tier white woman. It is just the alps thing to do and you know it. Which is why you are so butt hurt. I'm just trying to inform betas not to make mistake and settle for Asian

The race dynamics still exists, the age is just a part of it. Too many white men who can’t attract white women fall for the Asian meme.

Just because your personal relationship may be actually decent doesn’t mean that there is absolutely no underlying patterns of toxicity in wmaf relationships.

I correct my self
I'm not trying to help the betas, as Asian is best they can do. But I know many potential alphas that settle

Attached: 1429352885490504358465784.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

>it's another yellow fever made by another sexually frustrated anglo

Dont listen to the marxist. Every white male should cut his losses and strive for maximal happiness in his own life, this means NO to white wives and YES to asian wives. Asian wife, happy life, as the saying goes.

hnnnnnnng they squat

Be that as it may, that's on them and shouldn't be used to judge asian-white relationships as a whole. That's like saying you shouldn't be a vegetarian because Hitler was.

>settle for a top tier white woman who'll age like shit
>son is going to mix with asians anyways
>if not son then grandson

Okay man.

I've dated 8/10 blonde stacies. They're shit. Orientals are better.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

More like: Don't hate the player (or asians), hate what white women have done to themselves

love the nervous look on doggo's face

Sucks to have women as whores, eh you germanic basedboys?

Wow you love that Asian pussy so much you packed up and moved to Korea. What a manlet. You must hate your mom or something.

why cant i find that profile on instagram?

Attached: 1289485102870.jpg (251x226, 7K)

Hey guys

Guys

I had a crazy idea: what if women both a) have a lot in common because they're all women but also b) were different from one another as INDIVIDUALS, and weren't like different varieties of Pokemon or something, you retarded nerd faggots

>unironically using nerd as an insult
lmao

What's wrong with you physically? The classical swede who gets a thai wife is usually ugly as sin.

>swede being a cuck and not marrying a woman of his race
Typical.

In this case, I think it's appropriate.

I mean picture if we were discussing European women, and one guy says, "I want an Irish girl because I like them feisty!" and another guy says, "I want a sensible German woman"

This whole thread is fuckin stupid

Oh yeah I agree with that actually, some people are that desperate.

Here's a crazy idea. Low t betas find white woman intimidating so they go for ultra feminine tiny Asian women who squeak when you fuck them.

Be me
> wake up 4 hours before alarm clock goes off
> Grill some burgers
Feels good man