I know this may sound contradictory on Jow Forums of all places but lately after witnessing a friend of mine get real...

I know this may sound contradictory on Jow Forums of all places but lately after witnessing a friend of mine get real deep into it I cant help but I feel a sense of uncomfortability and disdain towards the concept of E-friends and non-anonymous online communities in general. I dont understand why but its almost like they are cheating; that they are not engaging in communication and relationships the way god intended it to be. I know this sounds irrational but it just something thats been bugging me more than it should as of late.

Attached: kumiko-in-her-room.jpg (848x480, 59K)

I hope your friend becomes a furry.

How big is your friends penis

What makes you think such thing?

What does your friend think of kot threads?

We are not your friends though

When you're communicating with someone over the internet it's still a real person on the other end of the line.
It's no less than communicating with someone in real life, in my opinion.

Attached: 1529986923136.gif (384x509, 170K)

all boards should be forced anonymous and have flags removed or replaced with "continent" flags.

Why don't you go to then, see how great that turned out.

youll still be a mutt

Theres just something that feels off about it like the experience of physically being there has been taken away, the challenge of building something special over time through hanging out and doing things with each other. I feel like the human experience should be more than mare talking, it involves the senses, the feel of the moment, the sounds, the smell, everything. Even now I feel more and more inclined to up and leave the internet all together but remember in doing so I will purposefully alienate myself from a large amount of the people I will meet in my life.

And strangely I prefer it this way. I can discuss my thoughts with you people with no strings attached. Once the conversation is over we no longer have any knowledge of each other. We go back to being strangers with no prior knowledge of each other which is something I can appreciate.

Attached: 1508011573668.png (1150x1199, 466K)

Attached: 1521044723237.png (181x179, 40K)

I've been thinking about this too. It's weird because I'm closer with my e-friends and talk to them more than my real life friends. It does almost feel like cheating because it's a lot easier for me to talk to people on the internet than in real life.

Attached: whats_the_point.jpg (210x240, 18K)

The internet doesn't replace human interaction, it just extends it.
Like, it wouldn't be possible for me to interact with you physically because we live so far apart but we can still talk, at least; and that accounts for something.
And there's nothing to say you can't meet up with people you're friends with over the internet in real life either.

Attached: b983a5d57d8f06f6f9caf2e48fc5467f--song-sinh-cos.jpg (640x1136, 126K)

flan
I don't really understand why that's a bad thing desu. It's it good you can be more open more easily? Why would you make interaction needlessly harder for yourself?

Attached: 1529065382710.png (849x565, 729K)

Attached: Flandere.png (788x683, 159K)

I mean I'm grateful for the internet because otherwise I'd probably only have my irl friends that I don't talk to a whole lot plus I like my internet friends. There's just things that you can do with real friends that you can't do on the internet.
What do you mean by making interaction harder for myself?

What do you mean by making interaction harder for myself?
You mentioned you find it easier to talk to people on the internet.

Attached: 1530288285794.gif (411x231, 650K)

Thats the thing though. That hardship, the storm, is what strengthens and makes a relationship feel true though. To break out of your comfort zone, reach out and flourish something with someone in reality without the fallback of leaving your screen. The lows of rejection and cowardice serve to make you a better and more wise of a person when you learn to overcome it. The internet takes this away by letting you select the people you want to engage with, by taking chance and discovery out of the mix and letting you remove all other obstacles you would face in reality plus giving you a safety net to fallback on in case of failure making the whole ordeal feel false in a way. Im talking to you now but I am not your friend. Once we have finished talking we will both become obscurities to each other and we will be reverted back into a blank slate.

Attached: 1488610907902.jpg (531x692, 68K)

Well I don't want to only talk to people on the internet because there are a lot of real life things that you can't do with internet friends like going to the movies or just hanging out. And there are certain things that you need real life contacts for like if you need help with homework and you have a friend in your class. Ideally it would be great to have both irl and internet friends but it's tough.

I suppose you're right about that. Thing is, I don't really have real-life friends anymore; and I can't meet new people in real life for various reasons. So I am grateful that the internet allows me this, there are many benefits; I am no longer limited by my geography and such.
While it is easier to make friends on the internet I've never felt like I cared about them less than if I would've met them in real life instead.
Eh, that's just my opinion, though.

Attached: 1528780623772.jpg (736x630, 102K)

Well, maybe its just me. Ive never been able to get into the whole online friend thing since its never sat well with me. Although, I guess its just something some people need like you and my friend. My words are too, just opinion and as such are only based upon my own experiences. Maybe if I lived another life I would see the world through your eyes and even though we are not friends, im glad I had got to talk to you.

Attached: tumblr_owmyi8cflo1tdj66po1_400.gif (275x275, 400K)