I deleted my social media exactly 1 month ago today and exactly 0 people have contacted me by text phone whatever to...

I deleted my social media exactly 1 month ago today and exactly 0 people have contacted me by text phone whatever to ask if I’m okay or what happened.

Everyone on my Instagram has my phone number so I expected a few texts and maybe even a call. But nothing.

I don’t know what this means but as a social experiment I was surprised. Not 1 person contacted me and I have 10k followers most have my number and a lot are people I’ve met in real life and helped out

Not bicthing or crying just realizing I’m alone in the world and as a social political experiment it’s eye opening

Attached: 24D606D4-7889-4106-8199-DD5C8744DA4C.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Ride-the-Tiger-Survival-Manual-for-the-Aristocrats-of-the-Soul.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ05e8DQ9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And apparently nobody here cares about me either

LOL

break out of your feminized conditioning, the modern male is so effeminate particularly when it comes to social media that is really is shocking

your addiction to social validation needs to be purged before you can ascend to a higher level of masculine living and thinking

as men growing up in clown world (aka modern civilization) we are only allowed to crawl on our bellies, you will be shouted down if you try to walk upright and God forbid if you try to fly and climb higher summits

good luck

Attached: 1529595123516.gif (346x495, 819K)

Thank you user never expected this wisdom from a leaf but you’re right.

Congratulations, you've realized that everyone is self-centered and doesn't care about anyone but themselves. In fact, you thinking that people would call you and reach out to you just because you deleted a social media account is exactly the same thing. You thought the world must revolve around you because you have 10k followers but in reality no one gives a shit and you were only there to like their pictures to begin with (in their minds). No one will even notice you're gone, just like you wouldn't notice if one of those 10k followers deleted their instagram account either.

No one cares about anything these days, mane.

maybe if you contributed for they life, like being a councelour or helping in some cause they would give two fucks.
instagram is cult of the personality, not of the community

God speed, I always recommend this book for others to read as it articulates very accurately the sense of growing up in this place.

Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola:

cakravartin.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/Julius-Evola-Ride-the-Tiger-Survival-Manual-for-the-Aristocrats-of-the-Soul.pdf

Attached: 8b38e441e06fb952e6bd15926ebd16b5.jpg (638x558, 67K)

Both of these - you are now free, user

YOU

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-193637.png (1080x1920, 224K)

Now imagine getting jumped and friends abandoning you.
Or getting MeTooed and even your girlfriend/wife abandoning you.
Don't think it happens? Then you are naive. Humans are utter shit in the modern world.

Go shoot up a newsroom and yell fake news ...... you will get lots of attention

Good. Now make dozens of shitposting accounts like I did. Burn it to the ground.

A leaf that isnt autistic? What a world we live in

This. People still contact me via text and call at times although most calls are "Yo when are you guys gonna be here?"

First rule of friendship is that instead of thinking what they can do for you, think of what you can contribute for them and then people will like you more. Also join a local community thing like a sport, hobby, or maybe even a frat if you're in a university. No one is going to come up to you out of the blue for nothing if they don't even know you.

it's alright, lad..
the zucc never let me make a facebook in 2004 either... missed out on all that social media...

wait until you realize, your 10k friends are a bunch of low iq zogged out faggots...

even your 5 closest friends.. probably zogged out faggots...

but keep them around..
count on 1 hand right now..
your 5 friends or less..

there you go.
those are the people that will be in your life until you're dead... even years without talking..
those are your friends..

fuck your 10k friends..
you spend 1 on 1 time with them everyday?
that's over 25 years time, and $1,000,000 of full on day activity.... @ $100 day.

you gonna spend a mill to hang out with 10k randoms once?

wow. you're deluded.

The universe doesn’t give a shit

There are billions of universes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJ05e8DQ9o

This is you, OP

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

True but I’ve actually helped these people in real face to face life.. I’ve given them rides to the hospital when nobody would, bought others sports equipment to support their dreams, given advice when dm’d for suicidal help, and actually went to some of their artistic shows in person to support them these aren’t just anonymous people... these are people I know in real life and I just said “okay I’ll delete my social media and not call or text and see see how many message me saying “hey bro ain’t seen you around you okay?”

Just shocked not one

I don’t want to I want to live in the real world now but yeah I can see how it can make you bitter and want to make catfish accounts to hurt people who’ve hurt you but it just actually wastes your time and hurts you in the long run

>nobody cares about my social media accounts
JFC stop whining faggot

if you dont usually see them on a everday basis, it usually takes sometime for them to notice.
i dont mess around with instagram, if you delete it, do they get some notification?

I’m not whining I’m just saying I was shocked is all

put your blog on you piece of shit

Well on instagram I would post everyday and they would usually comment or privately message me and also these are people I know in my own life...

I just closed my social media, stopped calling or texting people first as an experiment to see how many would call or text me and just shocked non did.

These are people I’d go to the gym with or whatever too and unless I texted first none have contacted me

Not bitching

Just shocked

Yeah, people used to remember peoples numbers and birthdates. I like being unplugged from FB, especially as I live in my country and my old circle of friends are all commie / lefties / antifa.

You're my hero. You actually believed 10,000 people gave a shit about you? Most people in the real world are lucky to have a handful of people.

Nobody cares about anything on social media if it doesnt give them brownie points to virtue signal with.

This.