What do we do about the BOOMER problem in conspiracy circles?

>youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU

It's embarrassing. This video, for instance is ripe with fake quotes and egalitarian sentiments (boomers reconciling the failure of their society with what they've been taught about "muh diversity"). This is the 'good guys in power' vs. the 'bad guys in power'. "It's just criminals guys, we'll lock up Hillary and Obama xD then everything will be fine!"

Seriously, I've always just assumed it was a LARP, so I never paid it any attention but...can someone give me a rundown on this "Q" phenomenon? (BOOMERS welcome)

Attached: thatQboomer.png (1887x827, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=4SeTBxa63wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s over

"Best made video EVAR xDDD"

Attached: thatSherryboomer.png (1595x307, 77K)

Attached: thatTrishboomer.png (752x278, 29K)

Praying more will wake up and reply to this thread!

Go to infinite and don't tell anyone

Attached: thatslutSabrinaboomer.png (1421x459, 79K)

nothing. boomers love conspiracies and always have. shit's just way easier now with the internet.

>Democrats trying to start civil war
>Israel and U.K. doing false flag attacks to get war with Russia
>Europe tyring to flood as many shitskins as possible before hammer drops
>fake crises to distract from congressional hearings

You think that his is a LARP?
90% chance of shill
10% chance of retarded faggot

Attached: 1529909405501.jpg (1242x1253, 1.16M)

Boomers like conspiracy theories because then nothing is their fault, despite all actual historical evidence making it fairly clear who is to blame.

Why is it all middle aged women though? How did they find out about the internet?

Attached: thatSicilianboomer.png (1353x479, 75K)

>that boomer family who thinks they are young and hip and cant stop talking about the latest Q post

Attached: 2f616834627e6741e2ccbb4f0878fd50e3b221f91aebf4a478fe10e2c4c11556.jpg (1200x889, 301K)

Q is just a fucking larping boomer that learned how to use a trip nothing more.

Fucking normies

Because Trump is alpha and that attracts women who haven't seen that because of all the onions.

Bunch of teenage boomers running at the mouth about older boomers the thread.

I was talking to a boomer the other day about Trump being a zionist and he went AWOL he's like we are you against trump or not. I just said no he's a kike lover, then he said some shit about i love jews, i grew up with them. Jow Forums is always right, the boomer cunts sold us out and they see nothing wrong with kikes.

>video that affirms boomers poorly formulated beliefs
>every fucking comment mentions preying and god
>every fucking comment has randomly capitalized words

every time

Yeah these people are on our side but they are "old" so they should be ridiculed and hated.

>Leaf being a faggot.

Every time.

Kek, what does this prove BOOMER? Do you think 'Q' knew this shooting was going to happen, that this guy was going to be interviewed, and that his necklace was going to be outside his shirt?

Is this your 'proofs'?

Attached: thatCatladyboomer.png (1164x300, 53K)

Faggot

Attached: A4581E2C-7087-4BAD-A74A-8312A2B71A44.jpg (750x562, 119K)

This is why I usually post with the gay flag, it seems to produce identical results.

You just wait until Jow Forums gets back on board with Q.

Its a part of the /pol prophecy.... figure out which line

>they see nothing wrong with kikes
Yeah they really don't. It's actually very strange, almost like it's hardwired into them, or heavily encrypted code in their programming, or something.

Attached: theydidthis.jpg (1679x841, 334K)

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled from the ages of Rome, by The Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Italian families like Aldobrandini,Breakspear & vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression.

Attached: sings.png (1680x1356, 2.26M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always lunging to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

What do we do about people who are so enamored with kike level divide and conquer bullshit?

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

t. actual boomer

Attached: thatGingerboomer.png (1308x403, 72K)

Who are (((they))), who controlls us, everything ?..
In short. Jesuits. Vatican.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvCXbiQ33Dg

Bloodsucking sabbateans:
> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
All of these working together.

Satan
>Helel ben Shahar
>Papal Bloodlines
>Orsini
>Breakspear
>Aldobrandini
>Farnse
>Somaglia

Jesuit Council
>Farnese
>Borja
>Colonna
>Gaetoni
>Medici
>Pamphili
>Orsini
>Aldobrandini
>Chigi
>Conti

Council of 13
>Aldobrandini/Borghese
>Borja/Borgia
>Chigi
>Colonna/Cologna
>Conti
>Farnese/delle Rovere
>Gaetani/Caetani
>Merdici/Medici/Domedici
>Orsini/Maximus
>Pamphii
>Somaglia
>Este Estence

House of Windsor
Elite Bankers - Financial Advisors to the Queen & Master Keyholder to the Vatican Bank

Council of 33
>Vatican Cardinals
>Master Scottish Rite Masons
>Highest Knights Templar
>Highest Knights of Malta
>" " York Rite
>" " Ordo Templar Orientis
>" " Priory de Sion

Council of 300
>all the way down here is where the "feared" Rothschilds are

Satan -> Black Pope -> White Pope -> Queen of England

Only those 3 have direct contact with Satan. Francis is the first jesuit White Pope. Black Popes are all jesuits.

tldr: We are eternal spirits binded by satan (material,cube,666). Our system is binder. we are souls (((they))) think to own.

Attached: papal bull.jpg (357x480, 62K)

The best part is how the NSA is going to save America so you shouldn't mind that theyre spying on you. Are Q tards more harmful to civil society than gay niggers? Yes. Yes, they are.

Whenever you see a Q thread drop the hardest of redpills, we can at least get the Boomers to step the fuck aside as we prepare for the coming conflict

>What do we do about people who are so enamored with kike level divide and conquer bullshit?
Funny you mention 'kikes', that's a subject I haven't seen from Q or the comments. Hmmm...

Attached: thatLowhangingfruitboomer.png (1120x273, 51K)

Boomers are basically still hippies at heart, despite cleaning up and getting mortgages and becoming neo-cons. This video perfectly encapsulates the Boomer hippy mindset of just making shit up cause it makes them feel like they have secret hidden knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=4SeTBxa63wg

>just making shit up cause it makes them feel like they have secret hidden knowledge
You could be onto something.

Attached: thatGrandmaboomer.png (1264x411, 71K)

Stop shitting up my threads with this incoherent and sourceless pasta.

Pfft the thread is shit by its very nature you 22 year old boomer fuck.,

What do you think about the concept of duality?
The idea that there are two selves within a person, one struggling toward gratification, and one struggling to union with the eternal and the overcoming of all material shortcomings?

It's similar to your worldview, but a little different. I'm curious.

You will never know God because to meet God, you must live Christ-like because Jesus is God.

2 Corinthians 4:4
>In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

John 14:6
>Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Attached: JesusPofC.jpg (291x369, 33K)

Heads will roll
Sheep will attack
Look to the OTO
Pain games begin
The hippies will know
It's time for part 2

all memeflags are just boomers in disguise

Attached: thatThomasboomer.png (1689x441, 72K)

Checked, and a LOT of Boomers were never fully bluepilled. They knew something was wrong. The first red pill that I ever got on White genocide was from a Democratic Boomer who was too stupid to vote for the Republicans, but knew that something was profoundly wrong. A lot of boomers weren't doing drugs or going to San Fran Cisco. Most of them were powerless and long term brainwashed by their church, school, and were targeted if they were in the KKK or neonazis. There parents and grandparents allowed it, they just were too ignorant to do anything about it and were brainwashed. Ultimately, a lot of them found out the hard way, as a lot of us do that society wasn't alright.

Attached: 1494082719155.jpg (499x484, 57K)

Your text is literally throwing the truth in your face but without knowledge, or eyes to see it deceives you because you take is literally, just like (((they))) wanted.

To rise into higher consciousness, you must see what you are and leave sins that keeps you bound to physical, material realm. Lower vibrations, lower density. Jesus is sun in 3D.

Jesus is symbol of Sun. Twelve apostles, twelve constellations. Twelve months. Jesus, Mary, Two donkey. Aries, Taurus & Gemini. Promised land, mid summer. Halo?, symbol of Jesuits?

Everything, i mean everything is as above and so below. It is crazy. All our religions, stories.. everything is in heavens. I took this redpill couple days ago and it is mind boggling.

Papacy and the Zionist order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created religions and veiled humanity into darkness.

But you are so brainwashed that you fear to even look into this.

Attached: ELEMNTS.png (4424x3096, 1.8M)

>illuminati mysterybabylon propaganda

You are the one who is brainwashed. That redpill you think you swallowed is literally the first lie told in the Bible. This physical, material realm belongs only to Lucifer and the fact that we are in it is a punishment in itself. We were already Christ like in the Garden of Eden.

You are literally doing Lucifer's work right now, and no, he is not the good guy.

So you are making all these same threads? What do they pay you to deceive? You realize that you will die one day and that whatever (((they))) offers you are in no value anymore?

All faggots obsessed with boomers are just life losers.

Look for something on the 7th
Always watch the skies
Remember the Alamo
Propaganda time
-Q

> we'll lock up Hillary and Obama

Lying Trump was elected for saying he would do this, but he turned chickenshit hours after winning the election.

Attached: T (9).png (800x600, 240K)

So what you are saying that because i am waking up & waking up others i am doing lucifer's work? By liberating us from his prison? I don't get it.

What we know as an fact is that everything goes trough cycles, so could it be that as really above, so is below? In other words we rise and choose to fall here so we can rise again and learn even more?

That reeks of a Russian shitposting. Siciangel?

You are not liberating anything. You are talking about the kabbalah and unlocking some type of god like supernatural consciousness. This is all mystery babylon bullshit. The first lie recorded, Lucifer telling us that we can be God's of this world. You are doing the bidding of Lucifer, just like those people are you are exposing. Except you are just going about it in a different way.

This world isn't going to last much longer. Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus is all you need to unlock eternal life.

No you don't see, Lucifer, satan, saturn, 666, cube, material all the same... when he is telling that we can be like gods in this world. He means that by falling into lower mind, into sins, animal like act, lust, "liberation" as (((they))) call it we can be as gods. So you see, by waking up people into fact that we can rise and be like jesus and rise into heavens i am doing good within my limits.

kingdom of god is within you

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.
>We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.
>We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.
>We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.
>I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

The leaf gets it, you fell for an inverted teaching of the Bible. The stuff you linked on Frankism is good, and the stuff you post about the Vatican incorporating family crests is also good. But the mysticism shit can go straight in the trash.

Attached: 98449875849375.jpg (400x429, 46K)

Mysticism means that you don't understand it. It is science. But this science is new to our civilization because we are mostly focused on staring at physical, matter.

Here something.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA

get into it and you see.

Americans make everything into entertainment.

i meant
>when you call it mysticism, it means that you don't understand it

Attached: 035.jpg (1920x1080, 457K)

>Americans make everything into entertainment.
And all the rest of you eagerly watch it and we profit, so why should America be as passive and stupid as the rest of you and ignore both that attention and those profits? The fact that we refuse to be is why we are America, and not Finland, larping on an American board using the American internet

The whole forced boomer meme is easily the most cringe worthy thing ever pushed on Jow Forums. Especially considering it's used by retards who don't really know what it means nor do they understand how they're using it.

>The rod and ring will strike
Oh fug

Better than non q boomers. At least these people want to be free of corruption. They should be encouraged. Anybody against q (even if a larp) is a fucking deadbeat.

Attached: Cucks_Love_Q-Faggot.jpg (759x496, 36K)

PSA: Boomer is forced meme shills use to distract and divide.

Some even try to push and frame "Civil War" and will like this thread try to ridicule "unpleasent" individuals.

Cointelpro, Psysops GCHQ 4D Instructions that were leaked by snowden ect...

Attached: 1459370772039.jpg (862x805, 115K)

Say what you will about the legitimacy of the video (q is lol), but the production values of that video were great. I think the whole thing is probably an user in his mom's basement still, but the fact that this gets out to celebrities means you might have a disproportionate amount of schizos in the upper classes who watch something like this and get on the same page. That is good.

Attached: 1400412656035.jpg (500x444, 175K)