Shit shit shit market

This job market is shit. Median wage nation wide is only 18 an hr including part time jobs.

This country is fucked.

Businesses create jobs BUT they try NOT to.

They want to outsource and have automation take over as much as possible.

Automation will only take away more jobs.

New jobs are being created but they pay SHIT an hr.

The issue isn't just the unemployement and underemployement rate, it's the pay that doesn't even keep uo with inflation.

I live in LA and it's SHIT.

Even low paying 11 an hr jobs want experience. The fuck?

I have an associates degree in the electrical trade and STILL can't find shit

And no I'm not going back for nursing or some hardcore subject like engineering. It drain my life away because of the difficulty and the pay isn't worth the stress despite the pay being good. I would burn out.

Attached: 1528171214596.jpg (480x480, 60K)

LA is literally the worst city in the country dude, absolute shithole ranging from 3rd world status to rich-fag million dollar hilltop mansions over looking the dystopian orwellian shithole down below.
>t. born there

Ya.. Fuck LA

lol SoCal posters go away.

Real shit though, you're not wrong. Im making $13.50 as a part time

automation will take away all the jobs and thats good

Please, whatever you do don't vote the the three way state split in November or you're retarded.

I don't see how that's good at all.

It won't take away service jobs either (cops, nursing, etc.)

one step closer to universal basic income

>subject like engineering
That's the only way I was able to find employment that would afford me a living.

go learn web development you faggot. web dev and programming in general is the current hot industry and they're hiring like mad. 75 percent of my graduating class in electrical engineering went to do programming because that's where the money is at right now.

>$30/hr
>risk life routinely

Attached: armin.jpg (900x477, 48K)

You mean electricians? Depends. In trade school I mostly worked on stuff that wasn't live.

Not what I meant but I do solar on roofs

>hi we are hiring
>oh sweet what type of job?
>entry level
>Id like to apply
>not you
>mfw
>:/

No one wants to hire Afag.

>ID

Attached: 20180608_164926.jpg (640x344, 218K)

Attached: you.................png (799x449, 620K)

>the absolute state of my life

Attached: 1516409172268.jpg (900x600, 276K)

and compete with $2/hr pajeets

Move away from LA?

the industry is realizing that pajeets aren't all that good at writing web apps, and all the ones that are, aren't willing to get paid $2/hr. web dev in general is a good place to be at the moment