What does Jow Forums think about Death Grips?

Pitchfork and some faggots on /mu/ think this board is very fond of them for being representative of Jow Forums's culture. Is this true?

Attached: 1517156929620.png (1000x600, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theyre ok

>Jow Forums is one person
The kaczinsky-ites probably appreciate their political message
I just like the way they sound

this band is living proof that all the hard work of making the tools of art available to the public in a convenient way, and democratizing the market (via napster and other disruptive innovations that allowed people to get their product out without all the A&R waste, bullshit, and filtering) went unrealized. in the same way that some modern art is just a massive fraud perpetrated on the public (that supports that art), these guys are just taking up air and not producing any tangible benefit. it's not even relevant to discuss what their ideas are, and whether there is overlap with any board on Jow Forums. just let this fade away into the oblivion of the internet and spend your time on something that has actual educational, entertainment, or artistic value.

pic very much related...

Attached: 1467240833106.jpg (736x736, 78K)

They have potential to be good but their output is consistently mediocre or downright bad (latest album). They’re primarily eaten up by the faggots on /mu/ because of their style and aesthetics which are edgy and ‘look how little we care about anything lulz’ which appeals to bitter teenage virgins. They suck.

YUH

Attached: 1530135593980.png (640x632, 1.08M)

lmao nobody actually likes Death Grips; it was a meme from the start to say you like them and anybody who says otherwise is LARPing or black

>nigger making unintelligible noises to background beats

No wonder /mu/ likes them

$ucideboys$

Did you know that the MC in MC Ride stands for Minecraft?

Attached: 72E9A6F7-61E1-4507-905B-F58C9992C7C2.jpg (300x360, 29K)

>mediocre or downright bad
Their Steroids mixtape is one of my favorite things they've ever made, and after a handful of listens year of the snitch is is in the better half of their discography
Some of their worst material was on their most highly-rated (according to mu and pitchfork) albums, the money store and exmilitary
Not that they're bad albums, but really I want it I need it and punk weight are low points

Death grips is like reportoftheweek
Fanbase is overwhelmingly populated by normal fags laughing at le funny man
But like 10-20% genuinely appreciate the content

>looooool nobody actually likes Death Grips it was a meme all along you dip
based, it's like I'm really on /mu/

undoubtably the musical artists of the decade, maybe century so far

I can see how they represent Jow Forums's culture to a degree with their edginess, references to wikileaks and the deepweb and shit. I'll never forget when I saw them live with Ministry, half the crowd left as soon as Death Grips was done with their set kek

Most fans are numales sonically cucking themselves by voluntarily listening to unpleasant music by an aggressive black man. That's my opinion.

stop listening to nigger shit, you're negrofying your soul
and stop thinking /mu/ has any opinions worth paying attention to

You typed all that faggot shit when you could have just said "I don't like it".

Really great band. Seen em twice.

IVE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
IVE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY

Government Plates is their best album don't @ me

they're self-admitted feminists

All modern music is degenerate and designed for the sole purpose of selling units.

>Two niggers from shithole countries talking shit about a black outlier who has a higher IQ than both of you combined
*snap*

>muh production values
It's a turd with a silk lace.

Not nearly as cool as Tunnelbro, the neet over at who could use our support.

Attached: 250px-Andy.png (250x192, 71K)

Satanic tranny shills. Probably trafficked as kids.

The music is shit too

Attached: 7376C230-7A38-4C7F-B375-E1B506BF5922.jpg (640x893, 109K)

Blacks don’t even like them. No one does. Proof the record industry only props up their own cult members regardless of popularity or talent

Faggotry.

rap is nigger shit, I'd say the same if they were blonde rappers

I like em

I enjoy their music
Kek, probably accurate

Scuuuuuuumgaaaaaaaaaang

The only Jow Forums approved rapper is 6ix9ine

Attached: 5DBB5A18-27C9-4125-A7C4-159CCA0275F9.png (466x526, 298K)

same for trump becoming prez

It's worse than Gabba.

the difference is death grips wasnt subject to the most powerful hacking tools in the world

I close my eyes and seize it I clench my fists and beat it I light my torch and burn it I am the beast I worship...

So based!

youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

Attached: MC Death Grips.jpg (499x499, 44K)

If you weren't browsing /new/ and early Jow Forums when their first three albums came out you need to miss me with your gay shit.

is the average age of Jow Forums users 14 because half of this thread is youtube comments section tier

I love them, they allow me to immediately disregard any musical opinion any fan of theirs has.

What are some redpilled music?

I went to a death grips show and I'm pretty sure every person there was a reddit and Jow Forums user.